Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: loveableangel

Preach! That's what drives me crazy. He literally started all this and now he's playing the victim.

I know what I want (raavi to leave the house with her held up high) will never happen so I will never like shiva again.

I don't get these writers. You prefer shiva but ruin him and don't even give him a redemption to make him likeable. 

I can see 3 ways this track will end up.

Either a third person, which I will hate because I hated disha track.

Or shiva decides he suddenly believes her and they get back together, this is after the track is dragged for several months.

Finally, shiva takes it even lower (I know how is that possible) and raavi says she lost and the truth is revealed and shiva tries to win her back but raavi is too broken to want him.

What do u think?..

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Kitne toppers hai ye PN me, itne padhe likhe log hone ke bad bhi inse ek dukan nhi chl rhi. Mera to vishwas hi uthta ja rha hai padhai se😆

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

I AGREE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveableangel

Preach! That's what drives me crazy. He literally started all this and now he's playing the victim.

I know what I want (raavi to leave the house with her held up high) will never happen so I will never like shiva again.

I don't get these writers. You prefer shiva but ruin him and don't even give him a redemption to make him likeable. 

I can see 3 ways this track will end up.

Either a third person, which I will hate because I hated disha track.

Or shiva decides he suddenly believes her and they get back together, this is after the track is dragged for several months.

Finally, shiva takes it even lower (I know how is that possible) and raavi says she lost and the truth is revealed and shiva tries to win her back but raavi is too broken to want him.

Oh man i hope they dont go down this route. I want raavi to be proven innocent, for shiva to chase after her and for them to address their problemss

mpks1 thumbnail

Kitne toppers hai ye PN me, itne padhe likhe log hone ke bad bhi inse ek dukan nhi chl rhi. Mera to vishwas hi uthta ja rha hai padhai se😆

This is the worst business family I have ever seen. For them to live paycheck to paycheck is appalling. And for Suman to say, “ hum Gujarati hai kissi bhi baat pe maat kaa sakte hain par dandhe aur paise me maat nahi kaa sakte”

But that is exactly what’s happening. They neither have money nor have the ability to run a business😕

SejaI thumbnail

Hello beautiful people 🤗

Enjoyed Mahaepisode and todays episode was good too. So much have been said already I guess as EDT has indeed moved phast 😆

I am sensing hidden message to viewers:  please watch our episodes as we are providing quality content and want to keep our viewers happy and loyal just like the precap below: 

Pandya pariwaar is requesting all Somnath people to buy goods from their store as their quality is good. 

Let’s see what tomorrows episode brings: kiski topi kiskay sarr 🤪

Edited by Seja1 - 2 years ago
NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seja1

Hello beautiful people 🤗

Enjoyed Mahaepisode and todays episode was good too. So much have been said already I guess as EDT has indeed moved phast 😆

I am sensing hidden message to viewers:  please watch our episodes as we are providing quality content and want to keep our viewers happy and loyal just like the precap below: 

Pandya pariwaar is requesting all Somnath people to buy goods from their store as their quality is good. 

Let’s see what tomorrows episode brings: kiski topi kiskay sarr 🤪

Aise kr k customer ate h kya

Kis genius ka idea h y🤪

Mhh toh lga tha k smaan acha bechne se or store pr time se phuchne pr customer aate h. Naki hr time ghr rhne se😆

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
SejaI thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Aise kr k customer ate h kya

Kis genius ka idea h y🤪

Mhh toh lga tha k smaan acha bechne se or store pr time se phuchne pr customer aate h. Naki hr time ghr rhne se😆

I am just making connection and adding my humour. 

Dharaben Somnath ki shaan hain so dukaan bhi bacha legi or profits bhi dugna badh jayega, bina kaam keeyay, this is Pandya Pariwaar after all 😆 sab annadata ki kripa hain bhai 🤪

Edited by Seja1 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I've read an os on the same topic

I want this os.

link de do naaaaaaaaaa plsss 😳

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

exactly the point jab makers ko jiske monologues dene chahiye nahi dete hai pure insecurity track me before seperation raavi ko koi monologue nahi dia sirf shiva par focus karte gye jab ki dono ka povs important the (muje hamesha se ye laga ki raavi before seperation isliye koshish karti thi becoz usse hope tha ki ye marriage work karega again i m saying mujje lagta hai aisa and i was bound to think so becoz raavi ko koi monologues nahi diye the uss pure track me )  or ab shiva ko monologue nahi de rahe jab ki isme bhi dono k povs important hai becoz agar according to tt shiva feels deepdown ki raavi is victim and thus wants her to clear her name first so that he can accept her wholeheartedly without any slight hint of doubt 

Kya shiva ne aisa kuch bola tha ki woh bhi aisa sochta hai kahi na kahi raavi ko fasaya gya hai ? Haa kd ne kaha tha interview me ki raavi ko ghr choddke nahi jaana chahiye sahi bhi hai q jayegi woh ghr choddke bas usko leke pura tt shor macha raha hai ki shiva ko bhi yehi lagta hai ki raavi galat nahi hai aare thik hai maan lete tumlogo ki baat shiva feels that raavi is not victim tohfir woh kuch kare na raavi ki innocence prove karne k liye woh toh pyaar karta hai na usse 

Jaise tt ko ye lagta hai raavi should put efforts to clear shiva's name from domestic violence case becoz she knows truth then shiva too should investigate the matter for raavi 

P.s correct me if i m wrong anywhere i jst wanted to rant 

Pps i m not doing shiva vs raavi for me hamesha woh shivi the or wohi rahege bas jo jaha galat mereko lag raha hai mai bas apna pov rakh rhi hu ab agr mai iske liye neutral viewer ya anti shivi fan hu toh kya hi bole 

If i view the story after the wedding, it has always been raavi jisne shiva ko samjha hai and uska saath diya hai.

Except for the " raavi, raavi naam hai iska". 

Kangan kaand. Raavi kudne ko taiyar thi shiva ke saath. It was she who got Suman's kangan back.jab usne shiva ko samjha, she came running back. No sorry expected, no questions asked.

Jeera kaand. Stood by him and the family.

Insecurity track mai repeatedly tried to talk to him.wanted to start afresh, wanted to be friends. Gave him gifts. while he kept pushing her, sometimes in public, sometimes in private.shouted at her.

It was shiva jisne Divorce ke papers bheje.

She came back for dhara, took care of her. Saare tanne chup chap sune, apne pati ko kisi aur ke saath dekha, she stopped the engagement.

Did I miss something? Kab shiva jhuka hai iss shaadi mai? Kab usne efforts daale hai? Emotionally?

He failed to understand her hurt when she felt left out. He did prepare a surprise for her and wanted confess, i give that to him.

What shiva has done is always physically protected her,saved her. But even that got tainted in this track. 

Yeh mai apne Mann se nahi bol rahi hu, this is what has been shown to us. It's not about shivi fan, shiva fan, raavi fan or PS fan. It's about the track. Agar shiva kuch accha karta hai, then i will be the happiest and write paragraphs in his praises.and i really want that to happen.