Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Oh thank God you managed to log in. That's all I'll say. I refuse to think about horrible alternatives. 😈

PS Padhna shuru kiya ki nahi Ritu? 

I WOULD HAVE HIT A NEW LOW AGR IF ACCOUNT GAYA HOTA THO. 🤡

Nahi abhi nhi...raat ko padhungi...aaraaam se. 😃

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I WOULD HAVE HIT A NEW LOW AGR IF ACCOUNT GAYA HOTA THO. 🤡

Nahi abhi nhi...raat ko padhungi...aaraaam se. 😃

Theek hain Baba! 😆

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update saathya ❤️ 

Shivi's marriage track is the closest to my heart.no other track could come close to it in terms of emotions and depth.

I loved how you explored it and dived deeper into shiva and raavi's feelings. The way you write emotions is heart touching.

I am so glad you decided to rewrite shivi's story. Waiting for the next 

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Omg Sathya! This is sooo soo good ❤️
You have a way with words that makes the reader be so captivated to the story.
And the intricacies and the subtle nuances of the characters are captured so beautifully! ❤️
I am excited about the next part 🤗

Pottermeow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkbell

Well written 

Waiting to read raavi's shart!

Please update soon!!

❤️ 

Thank you❤️! The update might take a while though....😆 I'm a pretty slow writer. Hopefully within 2 weeks this time, then! 😳

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

An emotional one.

I'd start off with the letter, it was an unexpectedly beautiful surprise. Something too precious without even getting to the hands of our heroine or hero for that fact. Its just there. In the beginning, with content that comes right through the heart and reaches to a reader's soul. Ngl the 'Teri Shaadi ke din tho ye saari baatein btani hi hongi tujhe tho abhi kya likhun dubara?' hit me hard. She thought she had the time, she'd be with her and now she is just simply gone. The last couple of lines also broke my heart. They didn't knew they weren't going to come back and be with their daughter again ever. It is painful. 

I LOVED how to panned the the scene immediately to Shiva instead of Raavi. Hear me out : When you read the letter you feel the recipient would be shown next but no, the Sathya I know does things differently and that is why she knows how much I absolutely adore her. THIS, this cinematic excellence is the reason we pester her all the wayyyy. 

I am loving this Raavi. She stood up for herself in front of Dhara like a boss. No matter the hurt and swamp of agony she was in. She stood her ground and stated point blank that you have mere 30 minutes to try anything and by that I mean I won't marry your Dev beta no matter what you do. You have no business taking me for granted. She hasn't read the letter yet but she's here doing what her Mona wanted her to do, in life. 

Liked how Mausa Paa tried convincing her in the end. But she STILL has something for us...I cannot wait for the 'Shart' you've GOT TO keep updating this sooner woman. Aise ek ek mahine mein karegi tho mera kyaaaaa hoyegggaaa Behnaaa? 🤡

Update soonish Bubzooo. 

We love you. 

Pottermeow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Odette_delusion

Finally you updated this!!!!!!!!!! 

It was great😘🥰😍

And i am eager to know Raavi's condition........ 

Do update soon....... 

Glad you loved it❤️! Here's to hoping the next update will be soon! 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Sathya, love this update! ❤️ Though it was emotional was nice to read to both Raavi and Shiva’s POV. The details you go into to explain  their thought process is indeed commendable. The letter from Raavi’s Mom, what a refreshing thought and she needed that to make her own decision. I am so looking forward to reading Raavi’s condition. It is going to be interesting as I don’t want Raavi to face things that she doesn’t deserve. This whole thing was not her fault. 

Pottermeow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhi12

Great update. 

Can't wait for raavi's condition

Update soon

Thank you! I'll try to do my best about that! 

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Sathya, What an emotional yet beautiful update.❤️ Honestly, I just have no words to describe how good this is.  The writing is just top-notch. 🤗

Waiting patiently for the next update👍🏼