Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Imagine if during the education track, shiva refuses to study, raavi can bribe him with some ahem benefits ☺️

I've read an os on the same topic

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

He will get very irritated and restless for sure

Ae chipkali kya nataunki lga rakhi hai, bat kyu nhi kr rhi tu mujhse

This reminds me of a school friend..who said the exact same thing .😆.

ClumsyMe thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am totally on this one with you. All his nakhres are stemming from the fact that she gives him too much bhaav. 
Raavi should go completely silent or simply vanish for few days without contact anyone.We’ll see then how he acts and behaves. 

He deserves a silent punch. Punch of reality and punch to awaken his senses. 

mpks1 thumbnail

So Pandya parivar is going to start dairy farming to ruin that business as well? 😕 

Without Dhara rescuing every time nothing works for them. That’s what writers have portrayed and projected. I bet this new idea with that silly hat which we are going to see tomorrow is also her adbhut idea. Afterall she is a B.Com topper and knows everything about how to run a business.

And Raavi is still there in Pandya Niwas?😔 What happened to Suman’s vow that she will throw Raavi out with Mami’s help? When is it happening? 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ClumsyMe

He deserves a silent punch. Punch of reality and punch to awaken his senses. 

But the fact that the writers made him say “ mein hi kyun jhukoon, tab shaadi ke liye jhuka thaa abb rishta nibhaane ke liye jhuk raha hoon”  really he is the one working hard for this relationship? When did he become the victim?

Wasn’t he the one who applied for divorce in the first place? Didn’t he start the whole thing because of his insecurities and  listened to what others had to say about him. For the past 7 months, Raavi has been trying to explain and prove  herself but she is not getting anywhere with it. Now it’s even worse. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

So Pandya parivar is going to start dairy farming to ruin that business as well? 😕 

Without Dhara rescuing every time nothing works for them. That’s what writers have portrayed and projected. I bet this new idea with that silly hat which we are going to see tomorrow is also her adbhut idea. Afterall she is a B.Com topper and knows everything about how to run a business.

And Raavi is still there in Pandya Niwas?😔 What happened to Suman’s vow that she will throw Raavi out with Mami’s help? When is it happening? 

Kitne toppers hai ye PN me, itne padhe likhe log hone ke bad bhi inse ek dukan nhi chl rhi. Mera to vishwas hi uthta ja rha hai padhai se😆

Pritha_31 thumbnail

I feel for people who left the show few months ago, abhi bhi kabhi achanak se dekhte honge to bs ek hi bat lgti hogi -are yar ye abhi bhi vhi atka hai 

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Kitne toppers hai ye PN me, itne padhe likhe log hone ke bad bhi inse ek dukan nhi chl rhi. Mera to vishwas hi uthta ja rha hai padhai se😆

sab cheating karke topper bane hein..😇

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

they count it as childhood equation plus was calling them as goofball jo kabhi bhi kahi bhi shuru ho jate hai 🌚

Nice.. they should ask one of their childhood friends to try it on them then..😳

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Preach! That's what drives me crazy. He literally started all this and now he's playing the victim.

I know what I want (raavi to leave the house with her held up high) will never happen so I will never like shiva again.

I don't get these writers. You prefer shiva but ruin him and don't even give him a redemption to make him likeable. 

I can see 3 ways this track will end up.

Either a third person, which I will hate because I hated disha track.

Or shiva decides he suddenly believes her and they get back together, this is after the track is dragged for several months.

Finally, shiva takes it even lower (I know how is that possible) and raavi says she lost and the truth is revealed and shiva tries to win her back but raavi is too broken to want him.