Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClumsyMe thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

How will it be if Raavi keeps quiet without irritating him, without throwing her bubbly talks, without giving him her attention? 

I'm sure he will go mad. ðŸ¤ª

It will be even better if she ditched off her phone and vanished to test him altogether. 

Edited by ClumsyMe - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ClumsyMe

Chipkali's so called ex pati said "isse accha yeh khud neeche aajati" 

This guy wants all of her attention. ðŸ˜†

But I want his tadap. 

Aisa hi hote rhe, he keeps expecting her to do things for him or ab Raavi kuch na kare

ClumsyMe thumbnail

Shiva even on trying should not get any information about Raavi. (Of course not under the pressure of Naari devis and their spouses and not the Saasu maa at all) 

No matter whom he asks, they should say 'they don't know.' 

He should go pagal without her presence. 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chipkali's so called ex pati said "isse accha yeh khud neeche aajati" 

This guy wants all of her attention. ðŸ˜†

But I want his tadap. 

I dnt think so..

I think what he meant was..he cant get scared by rishitha or any ghost it would have been better if ravi had come herself infront of him to scare him..she is the real nightmare he is afraid of. ðŸ¤ª

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How will it be if Raavi keeps quiet without irritating him, without throwing her bubbly talks, without giving him her attention? 

It will be even better if she ditched off her phone and vanished to test him altogether. 

He will get very irritated and restless for sure

Ae chipkali kya nataunki lga rakhi hai, bat kyu nhi kr rhi tu mujhse

mpks1 thumbnail

I am totally with you on this one. All his nakhres are stemming from the fact that she gives him too much bhaav. 
Raavi should go completely silent or simply vanish for few days without contacting anyone.We’ll see then how he acts and behaves. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Shiva even on trying should not get any information about Raavi. (Of course not under the pressure of Naari devis and their spouses and not the Saasu maa at all) 

No matter whom he asks, they should say 'they don't know.' 

He should go pagal without her presence. 

Yes..no one should help him..just let him be..and find a way himself..

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Shiva's character was gold pre Sneha kaand, hands down one of the best itv male leads. It was good even during the insecurity track. 

Ab they are dragging to create mu and delay confession.Atleast shiva ke monologues hi dedo. Taaki  thoda behtar samajh paaye hum use ki uske Mann Mai kya chal raha hai ðŸ˜†

exactly the point jab makers ko jiske monologues dene chahiye nahi dete hai pure insecurity track me before seperation raavi ko koi monologue nahi dia sirf shiva par focus karte gye jab ki dono ka povs important the (muje hamesha se ye laga ki raavi before seperation isliye koshish karti thi becoz usse hope tha ki ye marriage work karega again i m saying mujje lagta hai aisa and i was bound to think so becoz raavi ko koi monologues nahi diye the uss pure track me )  or ab shiva ko monologue nahi de rahe jab ki isme bhi dono k povs important hai becoz agar according to tt shiva feels deepdown ki raavi is victim and thus wants her to clear her name first so that he can accept her wholeheartedly without any slight hint of doubt 

Kya shiva ne aisa kuch bola tha ki woh bhi aisa sochta hai kahi na kahi raavi ko fasaya gya hai ? Haa kd ne kaha tha interview me ki raavi ko ghr choddke nahi jaana chahiye sahi bhi hai q jayegi woh ghr choddke bas usko leke pura tt shor macha raha hai ki shiva ko bhi yehi lagta hai ki raavi galat nahi hai aare thik hai maan lete tumlogo ki baat shiva feels that raavi is victim tohfir woh kuch kare na raavi ki innocence prove karne k liye woh toh pyaar karta hai na usse 

Jaise tt ko ye lagta hai raavi should put efforts to clear shiva's name from domestic violence case becoz she knows truth then shiva too should investigate the matter for raavi 

P.s correct me if i m wrong anywhere i jst wanted to rant 

Pps i m not doing shiva vs raavi for me hamesha woh shivi the or wohi rahege bas jo jaha galat mereko lag raha hai mai bas apna pov rakh rhi hu ab agr mai iske liye neutral viewer ya anti shivi fan hu toh kya hi bole 

Edited by sahapallavi - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Exactly.. I think this will happen when ravi will finally loose hope and believe that shiva doesn't love her back..

ClumsyMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I dnt think so..

I think what he meant was..he cant get scared by rishitha or any ghost it would have been better if ravi had come herself infront of him to scare him..she is the real nightmare he is afraid of. ðŸ¤ª

That's because he's is on the hate factor. 

He's going ultra over the board. This guy better redeem before gets to hold her hand.