Episode 61 Discussion - Happy Valentine's Day

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Early upload?? πŸ˜² that's the first time that's happened in weeks πŸ€£

the entire college is decorated for valentine's day and love is in the air πŸ˜³ Suhaani arrives with a big smile πŸ˜ƒ there's a newfound confidence in her stride and I love to see it  some nice shots of heart shaped balloons flying in the sky πŸ˜³

Ranveer calls out to her with a gift in his hand  gosh they're too cute  they walk to each other and he gives her the present πŸ˜³ the gift is her surprise  she says there is no need to do this since he was ill, Ranveer says he's perfectly fine πŸ˜³ he tells her to open it, with 2 idiots in the background πŸ˜‰

he gifted her notes?? πŸ€£πŸ€£ of course first the skeleton now notes πŸ€£it's notes for the second semester that he took a long time to prepare πŸ˜³ Suhaani thanks him but then suddenly remembers what Rakesh told her about what Riya said πŸ˜­ Ranveer asks her what happened she looks worried, but she says nothing and she'll be back πŸ˜² Ranveer watches her go and wonders what happened, then soon appears behind 2 idiots and pushes their heads together for eavesdropping πŸ€£ raghu says if you keep making these small blunders than what else are we going to do πŸ€£

Ranveer asks what he did wrong and Raghu is like it's the day of love why the heck did you gift her notes πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ even John agrees πŸ€£ Ranveer looks like a deer lost in headlights and then is like you guys know I don't believe in these kinds of forceful holidays πŸ€£ pyaar ek din ke liye tohdi hota hai πŸ˜³πŸ€£ everyday is valentine's day if you love each other  

is John the love guru? πŸ€£ he gives gyaan to Ranveer that you don't say I love you I love you on repeat πŸ€£ no wonder Ranveer was so awkward in the hospital this is his first time falling in love too πŸ˜³πŸ€£ now they're going to plan another surprise πŸ˜Ž

Riya has flowers πŸ˜† give them to Ansh not Ranveer πŸ€£ speaking of the bhootiya tubelight, he comes to see her πŸ€£ he asks what happened at Suhaani's house, and Riya says he didn't listen to her, and because of Ansh Ranveer is going to be upset with her πŸ€£ when he finds out of course πŸ˜† Ansh says to not worry about that and just worry about separating Ruhaani πŸ€ͺ he then makes a phone call, to Rakesh πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ dear god it's not a dream is it πŸ€”

Suhaani sits in the canteen and a waiter brings her flowers πŸ˜³ she reads the note inside it and looks around for Ranveer πŸ˜³ there's a class reminder in it too πŸ€£ of course it's for something else other than class  she walks inside and there's falling confetti  Suhaani is so cute πŸ˜³

the classroom is empty but decorated πŸ˜³  a heart shaped balloon appears in front of her that says to take a seat πŸ˜³ Ranveer at least give her a bag or something πŸ€£ roses fall with another balloon that says to remove the cloth from the blackboard πŸ˜² she goes to it

it's the portrait of her in her doctor's coat that Ranveer was working on πŸ˜³ it  becomes colored somehow πŸ€£ weird method of showing this but dismissible πŸ€£ Ranveer is there now πŸ˜³ he says sorry that these surprises took so long πŸ˜Š he says everyday he spends with her is very special  these two really have a way with words man πŸ˜³ he wants to talk all about her, day and night  he remembers the first time he saw her  he takes her hand and holds it between both his  his life's goal is just her

Suhaani remembers Rakesh's words again and drops her hand, and Ranveer asks why she's suddenly crying πŸ˜­ she tells him that she has never hidden anything from her family and she couldn't tell them about this πŸ˜­ she doesn't want them to find out through someone else πŸ˜Š yes Suhaani speak your heart πŸ‘ if only Ansh didn't call Rakesh earlier πŸ˜‘ she starts to mention the events last night but she also doesn't want conflict between him and Riya πŸ˜† then she says she wants to tell her family herself that they like each other  more power to you Suhaani πŸ‘

Ranveer says they'll go together to tell them πŸ˜² Suhaani nods  they're doing nothing wrong β­οΈ pyaar kiya toh darna kya πŸ˜‰ I hope it goes well πŸ˜³

and I spoke too soon πŸ€£ man such a nice episode and the last two minutes ruined by Rakesh walking in on them πŸ€£πŸ˜‘ itna shock laga iss aadmi ko πŸ€ͺ🀣 he remembers what Riya said and what Suhaani said earlier after the roka πŸ˜­ Ranveer was so close to caressing her face when he shouts Suhaani πŸ˜‘ ho gaya siyappa  Ranveer stops him from slapping her πŸ˜­

this sequence still has the possibility to be a dream πŸ€£ I sure hope so because the promo makes sense and also doesn't make sense πŸ€ͺ but anyways this episode was very sweet and nice until the last two minutes πŸ€£

I do like that Suhaani is gaining more confidence slowly πŸ‘πŸΌ there's something new about her that gives me good vibes πŸ˜Š let's hope she doesn't go backwards if this Rakesh thing isn't a dream πŸ˜†

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Meghu πŸ’• πŸ€— 

I ll try to watch it live tday😳...hope i ll be able πŸ˜†

So they are already celebrating Valentine in the show😲 woh bhi advance mein😳🀣

Now the shaadi promo is making sense 

As Rakesh had already warned Su if she would hv an affair during her studies he ll get her married πŸ€ͺ....that's y she is so calm in the promo bcoz they were caught red handedπŸ€” ...guilt hain Su ko that she broke Rakesh trustπŸ˜”...that's y she got ready for marriage i guess πŸ€ͺ

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

it was sweet episode β€οΈ

forgetting Rakesh part in last mintπŸ˜†

lovely updating❀️

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Meghu πŸ’• πŸ€— 

I ll try to watch it live tday😳...hope i ll be able πŸ˜†

So they are already celebrating Valentine in the show😲 woh bhi advance mein😳🀣

Now the shaadi promo is making sense 

As Rakesh had already warned Su if she would hv an affair during her studies he ll get her married πŸ€ͺ....that's y she is so calm in the promo bcoz they were caught red handedπŸ€” ...guilt hain Su ko that she broke Rakesh trustπŸ˜”...that's y she got ready for marriage i guess πŸ€ͺ

welcome πŸ€—

At least the episode airs in February πŸ€£ I’ll take it 
The new offscreen clips still don’t make the promo make sense to me  plus how can they show a whole marriage on one episode? 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

it was sweet episode β€οΈ

forgetting Rakesh part in last mintπŸ˜†

lovely updating❀️

Yes take him out and it was amazing πŸ€£

Thanks πŸ€—

MochaQueen thumbnail

Inka valentines 2 week pehle hi hogaya

Are they planning to bring some dhamaka or twist during real valentine week