Episode 11 - Making the Raggers Dance, and some Ruhani

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Suhani is waiting outside the washroom for Ranveer 🤣 everyone shows up, and the raggers all walk outside 🤣 and Ranveer shows up behind them 🤪🤣 

Ranveer is like extracurriculars are necessary 🤣 but I feel its for the guys and not Suhani 🤣🤣 don't disappoint me Ranveer 

Vikrant is pissed 🤪 izzat? what izzat, cheater 😡🤪 Vikrant yells at Mamta 🤔 Mamta you don't deserve this treatment at all, you need to get out of that marriage stat  And damn chachi Roshni your husband is trash too 🥺 but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, she wants the best for her daughter and Vikram took that away 

Dadu 👏👏 I love this man 👍🏼 your sons need to learn a thing or two, or many🤔 glad you called them out ⭐️

Ranveer spinning that chair in the courtyard 🤣 Ansh is confused 🤣🤪 I get the feeling that Ranveer either doesn't like Riya that much or he was just pissed in the moment 🤔 He takes Suhani's hand  and has her sit on the chair 🤣 I was so worried that he wouldn't 🤣 thank god 🤣

the raggers are made to dance 🤣 oh god 🤣🤪 everyone is like wtf 🤣 even Suhani is trying not to laugh 🤣

flashback to what Ranveer did to them 🤣🤣 so he did beat them where no one would see 🤣 Suhani looked at him briefly and looked away, and Ranveer did the same 😳🤣 She tells Ranveer to let them go and he does 👍🏼 and warns them to not disrespect the freshers and reminds them the law about ragging 🤣

Ranveer asks what Suhani wanted to say, and she finally says thank you 😳 she gives him the sweets 😳 he takes her hand gently and leads her to the stage (god I love the BG music)😆 and Riya looks jealous I can feel it 🤣 Ranveer declares to the college not to bother or disrespect Suhani 😳 though Suhani seems a little unsure about him in this aspect 👍🏼 good this is what I expected 

Dadu, Mamta, and Roshni are making food together 😃 you know I love all three so far 👍🏼 Roshni and Dadu try help her in standing up to Vikrant  Mamta knows Ranveer's anger issues are problematic, and she resolves to talk to him about it.

Suhani hugs her mother outside the college, with a bright smile on her face. 😃Mamta also shows up to the college and bumps into Suhani 

Ranveer's contrast between his anger and his calmed personality is interesting to see 😲 I can definitely see him change and control his anger once Suhani enters his life (hopefully as a friend first 🤣) Overall, another enjoyable episode, hopefully we get the terrace scene tomorrow ☺️

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder whats wrong with voot (not that everything was alright with it earlier🤪) episode telecast ke baad bhi episode upload nahi hua hai

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I wonder whats wrong with voot (not that everything was alright with it earlier🤪) episode telecast ke baad bhi episode upload nahi hua hai

you too? 😲😭🤣 TV must be the only option 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

You too matlab??

bhshre95 thumbnail

Can't watch on tv😒 Bass jio tv ka option hai lekin at that time I watch another serial😆

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Episode start with Ranveer coming out the washroom with looser boys... Ky devil's lag rha Ranveer or upar se bg ufff meri too nazar hi nahi hati VD aka Ranveer se.... Itna jada handsome lag rha tha VD  ☺️ mera dil too nikal ke VD pe pass chal gya tha 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And 1st hand holding sence mil gya hai iss episode he grab her hand and make her sit on char because sare looser ne dance pes kiya pure college ke samne 🤣 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

who can't see the episode 🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail

who can't see the episode 🤣

Oh ya🤣 we both are in the same boat🤪

Subah se wait kar rahi hun😭 episode upload hi nahi hua😵🤣