Episode 57 Discussion - Fire in the Lab

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode starts with Mamta doing aarti, then Ranveer comes downstairs wearing the scarf Suhaani gifted him on his birthday  he tells Mamta that he’s going and she tells him to take the aarti. He says let me take your blessings first but his shoulder hits the puja thali and some bit of the flame drops onto his arm 😲 foreshadowing at its finest 🤣 Mamta yells for water and medication but Ranveer says he’s fine 😆 

Mamta is not getting a good feeling from all this 🤣 and doesn’t want him to go to college. Ranveer says that’s because you’re overthinking 😆 and besides, he has the scarf for good luck 😳 she insists he put on some ointment but he says he knows how to do his own treatment and leaves 🤣 Mamta prays that nothing happens to him 😳

Suhaani is in the lab and starts to send Ranveer a text but decides not to by wanting to talk face to face instead 😳👍🏼 she then asks someone if they’ve seen Ranveer 😳 patch up complete even if it was with the eyes 😳 the person says no, and she walks away with Ansh watching her with a deathly glare 🤣 and then Meeta calls Suhaani over to start their experiment 😊 as soon as she does Ansh goes behind her and calls to her 🤣 ab kya bolne wala hai tubelight 🤣

He says you look upset 🤣 had Ranveer done something again? 🤣Suhaani’s face just screams “what a loser” 🤣 if only she rolled her eyes too but that’s not how she rolls so 🤣 Ansh gives a whole I’ll be there for you speech and do you want me to teach Ranveer a lesson

speech because they’re family friends 🤪 and that he’ll always support her as a true friend 🤣 boy you’re about to get fried😎

Suhaani is like true friend? 🤣 She brings up the landslide and ambulance incident and how only Ranveer was there trying to save them 🤣 she didn’t see Ansh anywhere. The flashback where he pushes Suhaani away from the ambulance door handle so he could save himself is shown 🤣 what else can she expect from a person who can leave another to die 👏🤣 everyone laughs even Ansh’s own friends 🤣🤣 she leaves with Meeta, and Rishi tells Ansh that you tried to become a hero in front of Suhaani but you became a zero 🤣🤣 Rocky says not to get disheartened but Ansh gets angrier and they run before they get caught 🤣

Ansh says he won’t spare Suhaani and slams his fist into a stand, the same one with the chemical solution, and it falls over the open outlet 😲 so tubelight is responsible for the fire 🤣🤣 He leaves the lab in anger remembering all her words, and Riya runs into him asking why he’s so upset 😲 he says because of Suhaani. The outlet begins to short circuit and flicker 

Ranveer arrives and 2 idiots tease him about his scarf look 😳 Ranveer asks about her, but then the blast occurs 😲 everyone outside rushes towards the noise and Ansh and Riya stand nearby in shock 😆 Ansh especially realizes that he caused it by knocking the stand over 🤣🤣

students are evacuating and some are nearby the lab where the others are trapped. Fire extinguishers are grabbed by staff and they head towards the scenes. Suhaani suggests the same and they try to use a fire extinguisher inside to calm the flames a little 👍🏼 the windows are jammed too and the fire is still quite strong. The dean calls the fire brigade 😲👍🏼 3 idiots show up as well 😲 Ranveer is standing there horrified and runs towards the door 😲 the Dean says to stop and says the fire brigade is coming but he says we can’t wait that long for them they need to find another way  

he runs outside to where the windows are and yells for a ladder  Ansh is complaining about Ranveer doing hero things 🤣 well maybe you should’ve not hit that stand tube light 🤣 Ranveer goes up to the window and sees everyone inside. Ruhaani call out to each other 😳 the window is still jammed so he wraps his hand with the scarf and punches the glass through 😲 the window opens and he jumps inside, and asks Suhaani if she’s alright and to not be afraid 😳 yelling at everyone in there not to panic and to relax 😆 

Ansh tells the Dean that Ranveer is also inside, while the latter goes forward to get the door open 😲 he kicks it open and helps them escape 😎 Suhaani starts coughing and Ranveer goes to help her. He takes his jacket and puts it around her, the scarf falls on the floor 😲and the two escape. Everyone is safe now, but Ranveer can’t leave the scarf behind and goes back in to get it 😭 Suhaani and the other look on horrified, and the episode ends there 

I hope Ranveer is alright, or we’ll maybe get to see some Ruhaani moments in the form of care if he isn’t 😆 let’s see next week 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranveer himself is aag... (That's the secret ) 

So it won't hurt him 🤗

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

overall the episode was good ❤️

and we could see how Ranveer & Suhaani cared for each other

and Ranveer care so much about his love tht he couldn't leave tht scarf behind 😆 

i wonder how he gonna get out 😔

Lovely Updating as usual❤️

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Ranveer himself is aag... (That's the secret ) 

So it won't hurt him 🤗

you’re right how could I forget 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

overall the episode was good ❤️

and we could see how Ranveer & Suhaani cared for each other

and Ranveer care so much about his love tht he couldn't leave tht scarf behind 😆 

i wonder how he gonna get out 😔

Lovely Updating as usual❤️

Maybe he jumps out the window he broke open 🤣 let’s see I hope he’s okay 

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Maybe he jumps out the window he broke open 🤣 let’s see I hope he’s okay 

hahaha yes he will find a weird way to get out 😆

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice episode 👍🏼

I liked when suhani fry bhootiya Ansh 🤣 now she understands what type of person Ansh is

1st i thought that new girl is new friend of suhani but is meeta change ho gyi. 

I didn't liked the slow motion it just irritated me 🤪

Nowadays tube light Ansh and Riya became buddy buddy 🤣 let's see if riya able to fulfil this friendship 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

hahaha yes he will find a weird way to get out 😆

A Ranveer style route 🤣