Episode 41 Discussion - Suhaani’s Exam and the Letter

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Look at Riya smiling like a witch 😡 Ansh is congratulating her, but then Sudha comes to rock their world with Suhaani  Sudha says all the best to Suhaani and the latter heads inside to take her exam 👏 Ansh and Riya are shocked 🤣🤣 

Riya calls Rakesh 🤪 and she rats her out 🤪 he really is going to take her out of the exam hall 😭 hate this man so much 🤪😡  their himmat came from Ranveer 😎 and look who is here to stop Rakesh 

Ranveer tells Suhaani to give her exam and Rakesh says no, but then Ranveer is adamant on making sure she takes the exam 😎 kaun rokega usse  

Ranveer says how can a parent steal their child’s dreams like this and be at peace 😭, and Rakesh says dreams which bring shame to the house are best off breaking 😡 she didn’t even do anything man 🤡 thanks Riya you really proved your friendship today  

Ranveer starts getting angry again, clenched fist and all, and Suhaani remembers the past times when he got angry 😆 but he folds his hands instead 🤣 

he says this is the first time he’s ever doing this 😳 usually he gets things on his own, but first time he’s asking someone for something, and right now that’s Suhaani’s dreams  with a please 😳

he says there’s only two things in her eyes, her dream and to uphold her father’s respect 😃 the professor comes out to get her 😊 and the gossip starts from other students  Rakesh lets her go and Ranveer wishes her all the best 😳 Ranveer thanks Rakesh and begins to leave, but then Rakesh is like I made a big mistake giving you my daughter’s zimmedaari 😭 this is the first time he left her alone with a guy  Ranveer is confused 🤪 and Rakesh says everything in his anger  I’m so glad this show is not dragging anything unnecessarily  the truth will be out when it needs to be 

Ranveer wants to hear the truth, did Vikrant say anything 😎 Rakesh starts to feel unwell and Ranveer goes to get him water, but the heart attack comes right then and there 😭 Ranveer runs back, and tells John and Raghu is get a stretcher 😲 they rush him to the emergency ward ⭐️ the treatment starts 😆 and of course bhootiya Ansh is watching through the window 🤣

Suhaani finishes the exam and tells Meeta she’s worried, then someone tells her they Rakesh has suffered a heart attack 😭 she runs towards the emergency ward. Meanwhile everything is normal with Rakesh but he’s still unconscious. A student brings his bag inside  and Ranveer finds the letter addressed to Vikrant 🤣 everything is written clearly in the letter 😎🤣 looks like we’re going to get another dhamaka this week 😎 Ranveer is going to bring relief to Rakesh’s troubles   The cardiologist comes and 2 idiots leave without acknowledging Ansh who is now in the ward 🤪 

I’m so glad the truth has come out to Ranveer 🥳 I was expecting it to drag for at least another week 🤣🤣 but now that Suhaani is supposed to blame him for the heart attack I’m not as happy 😆 perhaps she got swayed in her emotions too to say such a thing 😭 hopefully that too will pass 👍🏼 loved the episode today 

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
simply.meghana thumbnail

Where is everyone today 🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Looks like a deep episode

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Looks like a deep episode

simply.meghana thumbnail

Precap 🤣 Ranveer is going to make Vikrant apologize to Rakesh 😎🤣 I can’t wait 

https://twitter.com/_Cutepixel/status/1480557180994473985

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hungama hoga ab

Kya pata Ansh saata credit lele

Precap mast tha VO ki phir bizatti hogi

Riya that🤬 expose ho jaldi

Suhaani ko galat fami hogi toh its okay kyunki tired of fl exposing villian clearing ml doubts🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rossalinne

Hungama hoga ab

Kya pata Ansh saata credit lele

Precap mast tha VO ki phir bizatti hogi

Riya that🤬 expose ho jaldi

Suhaani ko galat fami hogi toh its okay kyunki tired of fl exposing villian clearing ml doubts🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Yeah I’m tired of that too 🤣 let’s have the opposite happen for once 

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so Excited for precap😛

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

so Excited for precap😛

I hope it’s actually for tomorrow and not for later on in the week 🤣