Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy1739kp thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I so want this to happen...enough for Gungun's side..usne ab bohot kuch kiya..now it is Anu's time.. agar kuch hona hai tho use karna chahiye..and let Gungun be the free stubborn kid she was earlier..she have all the rights to be like that. 
Agar papa aur bua ke alawa sab se zindagi meri bacchi Gungun ko sirf dhoka hi mila hai..tho how could you expect her to be adjustable..no way..
I want her to be the bindass Gungun forever..I like Anu's character a lot but it is now his turn to act. 

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Someone had shared on TT a zoomed in section of the script that Riya (Akriti) was posing with on her Insta. From that lagta hai ki Maya and Kamini are going to keep going on about how good Gungun and the Wannabe Gora looked together. And Anubhav gets hurt hearing this. 

So agar aisa ho toh... the two BFFs propose a dance. Gora extends his hand toward GG, but Riddesh pops in to say that "yeh Gungun aur Anubhav ki pre-wedding party hai, so they should have the first dance." Anu hesitates, but Gungun extends her hand toward him, smiles, and leads him to the dance floor. Anu is clearly nervous since he doesn't know how to dance. Gungun leans in, and says, "Don't worry. I'll lead, you just follow." And then it's history...🤪

There's so much goddamn potential in the AnuGun story - iss Vanku ke naam pe to main supaari denewaali hoon!!! 

Bunny125 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livetodream257

Someone had shared on TT a zoomed in section of the script that Riya (Akriti) was posing with on her Insta. From that lagta hai ki Maya and Kamini are going to keep going on about how good Gungun and the Wannabe Gora looked together. And Anubhav gets hurt hearing this. 

So agar aisa ho toh... the two BFFs propose a dance. Gora extends his hand toward GG, but Riddesh pops in to say that "yeh Gungun aur Anubhav ki pre-wedding party hai, so they should have the first dance." Anu hesitates, but Gungun extends her hand toward him, smiles, and leads him to the dance floor. Anu is clearly nervous since he doesn't know how to dance. Gungun leans in, and says, "Don't worry. I'll lead, you just follow." And then it's history...🤪

There's so much goddamn potential in the AnuGun story - iss Vanku ke naam pe to main supaari denewaali hoon!!! 

The moment I see vanku I will literally kill him for spoiling everything he gets 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You know what, I want Gungun to be Gungun. Like GC said, she has a heart of gold, and she has done enough already for Anu to know that. I love Anubhav, but no one has the right to belittle my Gungun either... 

If the wedding is really called off for now, here's what I'd like to see:

1) Anu making sure AS understands that even with GG not in the picture, that witch doesn't have a chance in hell to get Anubhav. 

2) Even if this new entry (Sheel something) is a good catch, and her dad wants her to get married to him, I want Gungun to instead stand her ground and say that she'd like to focus on her studies instead. She tried her dad's way, and it didn't work out, now Riddhesh needs to stand by her decision.

3) Wouldn't it be great if Gungun really gets a first class in her BA second time round, on her own steam? 

4) And all this time, Anu pines for her and realizes her value. I don't want Gungun to do anything - anything at all - to save this relationship, prove Anu's innocence etc. Let the scientist do his own job. 

bold.. sheel who? New entry? When? 

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roroo

bold.. sheel who? New entry? When? 

Sheel = Sarwar Kapoor our annoying Wannabe Gora

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheel = Sarwar Kapoor our annoying Wannabe Gora

i c.. thanks.. it is so irritating to listen his talk 

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What if after all this party drama ends Anu said that he doesn't want to get married to Gungun but his family and Dr. Riddhesh manages to convince him. 

He was pacing in his room he was just thinking about Gungun that after his decision to not marry her she became so silent. Even when everyone was trying to convince him she didn't utter a word. At the time of dinner , when they were leaving Gungun didn't said a word . She met everyone but her million dollar smile was missing. She didn't tease him or answer him back whenever he said anything. 

Did I hurt her feelings ? 

Have I over reacted ?

Is she all right ?

He was unable to sleep Gungun's face was flashing whenever he closes his eye. He has long given up on sleep . He was thinking whether he should call Gungun or not . Is she asleep ?

Even after a lot of brainstorming he decided to call her . She ll not pick it up if she is sleeping. 

Here Gungun was recalling everything happened in her life from last few days . All the tears and sugar coated talks of maya. How Anu behaved etc.. 

She then receive Anu's call and she pick it up in third ring only.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes...yes...and yes... i want this to happen....

So badly....

It will be like killing two birds wiith one stone....

New lead ka new lead mill jayega... and manan and yesha ki chemistry bhi dekhne ko milti rahegi...

Please...please...let it happen...

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Why is this thread so inactive?