Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Koi to ff , os ya kp likho ya update kro . Wanna read something nice on AnuGun . 

Waise I read one story by wanderlust05 that was amazing but I am craving for more.

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riya1605

Koi to ff , os ya kp likho ya update kro . Wanna read something nice on AnuGun . 

Waise I read one story by wanderlust05 that was amazing but I am craving for more.

Yes please guys.😳

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya1605

I so wish to write but mere exams chl rhe h😭
I'll write when I find some time

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chulbul2111

I so wish to write but mere exams chl rhe h😭
I'll write when I find some time

All the best for your exams.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What I want for the infamous party ðŸ¤ª

Till now Maya n akriti donno each other's plans n we also know ki RKC can't keep herself from spitting poison 

Since Anu went to institute n is definately late for the party so Maya's plans also get delayed (imo her main goal is to insult Anu n take revenge) meanwhile akriti continues to insult gg n all the K's take stand for her , AS insults them as well but Anu comes n lashes out at her , in the turn of events Maya gets confused n sees this as an opportunity to up her game in front of gg n supports her leaving RKC stunned n she counter blames Maya but Maya ne apni Leela dikhayi n usko ghar k bahar fek diya🤪 then she realises that this isn't the right time for execution of her plan n the party goes on smoothly ðŸ¤ª

Star performers of the party would be - gc gang n bade papa n goli bua  

Man of the match is one n only our chant ðŸ˜Ž!

(In the party Anu also clarifies that he doesn't have any feelings for her rather than he feels sorry for her condition!) 

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Till now Maya n akriti donno each other's plans n we also know ki RKC can't keep herself from spitting poison 

Since Anu went to institute n is definately late for the party so Maya's plans also get delayed (imo her main goal is to insult Anu n take revenge) meanwhile akriti continues to insult gg n all the K's take stand for her , AS insults them as well but Anu comes n lashes out at her , in the turn of events Maya gets confused n sees this as an opportunity to up her game in front of gg n supports her leaving RKC stunned n she counter blames Maya but Maya ne apni Leela dikhayi n usko ghar k bahar fek diya🤪 then she realises that this isn't the right time for execution of her plan n the party goes on smoothly ðŸ¤ª

(In the party Anu also clarifies that he doesn't have any feelings for her rather than he feels sorry for her condition!) 

Yeh pulav mujhe chahiye!!! ðŸ˜† The one being cooked up by Maya and RKC bekaar hai and har restaurant mein milta hai… 

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Even I want something like that . The only change I want is Maya and Akriti both's plan should come out in open. Gungun should be back to Dr. Maya from Mom. 

Just hoping Gungun don't trust Maya 💯% and Akriti to spill out all the planning she and Maya done in fit of anger . 

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think dono villains se chhutkara itni jaldi aur ek saath milne wala hai… I feel if things get thorny for her, Maya will throw RKC under the bus. As is, ppl don’t have a good opinion of her, they’ve seen her misbehave with Garima, GG, and the GC gang, so they could well believe that it was all her kiya-dhara. And Maya gets to hold on to her halo for now, and continues with her scheming ðŸ¤¢ 

I’m just scared of Anu’s reax! 

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: livetodream257

I don’t think dono villains se chhutkara itni jaldi aur ek saath milne wala hai… I feel if things get thorny for her, Maya will throw RKC under the bus. As is, ppl don’t have a good opinion of her, they’ve seen her misbehave with Garima, GG, and the GC gang, so they could well believe that it was all her kiya-dhara. And Maya gets to hold on to her halo for now, and continues with her scheming ðŸ¤¢ 

This will be interesting though coz they both will do plotting individually n it will backfire🤪

I’m just scared of Anu’s reax! 

@underlined for sure lol 

Party se darr nhi lagta Anu se lagta he is same as thappad se darr nhi lagta pyar se lagta he ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜­

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: livetodream257

Yeh pulav mujhe chahiye!!! ðŸ˜† The one being cooked up by Maya and RKC bekaar hai and har restaurant mein milta hai… 

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Matlab saare restuarant me vanku jaake khaata he tabhi vo chal rhe he ðŸ¤ª