Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ranijain

It is clear that Neil and Aishwarya Bhatt are package deal going forward in any reality show. Not sure why people are shocked, other newly wed - Anikita and Vicky are also participating. One might think that they will be done and dusted after ghum, but we might be surprised to seem them in webseries or music videos going forward.

Ayesha's topic never gets so many comments or views, but Aishwarya or Neil def get that, so I am not surprised on SP cashing on this while they can.

I think Ayesha is being smart by being team player, Star Plus will def appreciate and give her opportunities in future.

Yes but that used to.. 

But the table has turned..Ayesha is trending worldwide.. Today she has also trended..

Hope SP isn't biased because last times they unfairly made won DT and Vivek... 

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is clear that Neil and Aishwarya Bhatt are package deal going forward in any reality show. Not sure why people are shocked, other newly wed - Anikita and Vicky are also participating. One might think that they will be done and dusted after ghum, but we might be surprised to seem them in webseries or music videos going forward.

Ayesha's topic never gets so many comments or views, but Aishwarya or Neil def get that, so I am not surprised on SP cashing on this while they can.

I think Ayesha is being smart by being team player, Star Plus will def appreciate and give her opportunities in future.

very true! ayesha is playing it smart... she is calm and thats working for her.. as for NB and his better half, they are only going to draw more flak and negative limelight with their antics! 

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaome

Yes but that used to.. 

But the table has turned..Ayesha is trending worldwide.. Today she has also trended..

Hope SP isn't biased because last times they unfairly made won DT and Vivek... 

Though Aishwarya is famous as Pakhi, most hated bhabhi, Anikita was SSR's first gf. 

I have a feeling Ankita-Vicky will win. 

Shaome thumbnail

Though Aishwarya is famous as Pakhi, most hated bhabhi, Anikita was SSR's first gf. 

I have a feeling Ankita-Vicky will win. 

Aish is famous for buying followers 😛

If you say people love to hate is madalsa from anupama.. 

Later part I don't trust SP at all... They made won most undeserving candidate in last NB but that created a lot of controversy.. Other couples were not even allowed to be cheered by their followers 

dairymilkanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Aish is famous for buying followers 😛

If you say people love to hate is madalsa from anupama.. 

Later part I don't trust SP at all... They made won most undeserving candidate in last NB but that created a lot of controversy.. Other couples were not even allowed to be cheered by their followers 

Madalasa is💖💖 episodes are incomplete without her...NB is disliked by all the major top show fds...one reason is his own blind stans and his PR will ensure this by dragging other actors and badmouthing them ...reality shows will be at late night slot...trp aunties will be sleeping....even BB isn't getting decent ratings...online no aura for him...Coming to ayesha...better she is away from reality shows....like HC

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistressDeath

I have noticed that they used to share bts and star plus updates on their stories until the Hyderabad sequence.When khabri used to give the spoilers before the episode there were some offscreen pics where they were seen giggling.  Even Aish used to post bts with Ayesha. But after they returned something was off. 

True even in the latest bts, Neil doesn’t seem to prefer to stand anywhere close to ayesha even in a group picture.. he sticks to his wife all the time… 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No. The concept is based on telugu show Ismart Jodi. Second is airing on now. So all the contestants are real life couples.

And the show runs with different themes on every week.

No online voting for that.

Only the couples will nominates whom shud be evicted.

And some themes are really quite cringe.

For eg. Placing roses from one bowl to other bowl. Not supposed to use hands. And they have pass from husband to wife or vice versa.

scarlett22 thumbnail

From the beginning, Neil and Ayesha never stood together in group photos. It became most noticeable during the cake cutting for NY last year. In fact that's why I suspected that Neil and Aishwarya were together. 

But definitely they used to give a few interviews together. That has completely stopped. 

God knows what is happening off screen. For Mitali and Sheetal to look so uncomfortable.. something has happened recently. 

Poor Yash got 4 days for his wedding and no cake cutting, no welcome. They all have to put up a front as long as the show is on air. Look at the privilege..time off for wedding, honeymoon, now this show. Forget them...let them be happy doing what they want. 

Ayesha has a lot of good things going for her. I hoped it remains that way. She behaves like an educated person..smart & intelligent about what battles to fight. I wish all her fans take inspiration from her about how to handle a difficult work environment. 

All the best to Neil and Aishwarya! They'll certainly putting themselves out there, so much for being a private couple. Believe me, we will have Ayesha as their supportive  co star too on the show. Star knows what they are doing. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I will concentrate on the question mark more.😊

They said chances are of both, so anything will work. SAIRAT means I will be super happy, but even in case it is Neiwarya, I guess I'll accept it happily. It's a reality show, and I know nothing can tamper the feelings we have for the characters. So rationally, I guess I am okay in both cases.

As said, if they get in SAIRAT, then it will be solely Sairat, nothing else, and even if it is Neiwarya, they are surely different and SAIRAT are different. So, yeah, nothing with match nor will put a scratch. 

I guess at the end of the day we are the ones who decide what affects us and what not. Not any gyaan giving program, sorry if anyone feels by the above post, but I guess we should just be happy in any case. Why harm our peace for fiction. So, happy and okay if anything happens in the end as the result. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

From the beginning, Neil and Ayesha never stood together in group photos. It became most noticeable during the cake cutting for NY last year. In fact that's why I suspected that Neil and Aishwarya were together. 

But definitely they used to give a few interviews together. That has completely stopped. 

God knows what is happening off screen. For Mitali and Sheetal to look so uncomfortable.. something has happened recently. 

Poor Yash got 4 days for his wedding and no cake cutting, no welcome. They all have to put up a front as long as the show is on air. Look at the privilege..time off for wedding, honeymoon, now this show. Forget them...let them be happy doing what they want. 

Ayesha has a lot of good things going for her. I hoped it remains that way. She behaves like an educated person..smart & intelligent about what battles to fight. I wish all her fans take inspiration from her about how to handle a difficult work environment. 

All the best to Neil and Aishwarya! They'll certainly putting themselves out there, so much for being a private couple. Believe me, we will have Ayesha as their supportive  co star too on the show. Star knows what they are doing. 

Sheetal and Mitali were uncomfortable, when😶😶

If you don't mind, you can PM me as well incase it isn't supposed to be discussed out here