Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Which means more ML “missing in action time”  again 🤔

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaome

Best  way to ignore such articles ...

NB and his wife are not liked by anyone..Forget Ghum fd even others too..  PDA MUCH along with their unprofessional behavior on set.. 

The minute Ayesha gets a new ML he will be no where.. this pda is sheer jealousy with Ayesha and both want to get into reality show.. And also they are still trying  to shift the attention from Ayesha.. 

That article came almost a month ago again republished today with another "TIED NOT'  article about Aish..so one can see their antics 

I really hope Ghum fans or whichever fans keep away and avoid trolling them. Their objective was to show they have chemistry more than Sairat and a reality show was needed for the public to understand what they were missing😆

Theek hai. Let them milk their relationship as much as they want. 

Lobee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 3

I believe that Neil/Aish and Ayesha are on 2 separate trajectories career wise. They have different aspirations and different approaches. It seems that both are comfortable with whatever arrangement is in place whether it’s onscreen or off screen. Personally, I feel that it benefits Ayesha far more since she is not typecast with Neil for future projects. Her not being constantly seen off screen with Neil actually allows her growth on her own merit as an actress which is rare for an itv actress who is one half of a much loved pair. I wish Neil and Aish best because they do seem well suited for each other. And I’m sure Ayesha’s talent and work ethic will take her far. She doesn’t need luck, but I wish her well anyway. Enjoy the Ghum for what it is…a fictional show, for as long as you can. And then move on. 

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know the theme of the show but if it's cringe, big boss types, they will surely win... agar vote based hai to they will be out in a week, many better and more popular pairs are there...and Ghum will be out of TRP charts since offline audience will start to experience what online have been experiencing... anyway the ML looks so sleep deprived now itself, naya show with his daily soap, can only imagine him having his eyes closed all the time in between the scenes... Jo thodi der ke liye aankhein khulti hai vo bhi band hi rahengi.

dairymilkanu thumbnail

Ayesha achieved everything with hardwork rather than ph promotion and in itv ml of the show will be loved more even though it is fl centric...but in her case both on off and on screen she is loved and she doesn't need the help of her co star for popularity....she was the first one to be fired from the show if trps didn't work according to an article... but tables turned and audience want to introduce new ml..ayesha earned the stardom and celebrity status which no one expected and sai joshi is for whom people watch the show which even surprised script writers... topping celebrity charts....trends....a loyal fanbase are dreams of people who spend years in itv....Ayesha came without any expectations and she got it which irked others...even fds of other shows troll her because of her huge popularity and success which their fl couldn't get...

Bujibitta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita05

I don't know the theme of the show but if it's cringe, big boss types, they will surely win... agar vote based hai to they will be out in a week, many better and more popular pairs are there...and Ghum will be out of TRP charts since offline audience will start to experience what online have been experiencing... anyway the ML looks so sleep deprived now itself, naya show with his daily soap, can only imagine him having his eyes closed all the time in between the scenes... Jo thodi der ke liye aankhein khulti hai vo bhi band hi rahengi.

specially with fl scenes he will give more  digusting expression and will sleep more and we can expect more BD scenes with fl. 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Read twitter that show is copy pasted from a Telugu.. There were a real life couple participated..

But that show flopped because of them and the serial they were doing together doomed..

Best way not milk them to their desires..channel dono haton se laddu khana chahte hai.. Like they did for dt and vivek..

I don't understand in the name of hatred why this article are shared.. Neil doesn't even show basic curtacy to his costar.. So does he deserve such attention in way.. Ask yourself?? 

dairymilkanu thumbnail

It is better at this point he quits the show or make him villian....I am sure channel will interfere in the script if everything go out of hand....they won't easily loss 8pm slot which they got after many years...sitara is well known for trp hunger 

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dairymilkanu

Ayesha achieved everything with hardwork rather than ph promotion and in itv ml of the show will be loved more even though it is fl centric...but in her case both on off and on screen she is loved and she doesn't need the help of her co star for popularity....she was the first one to be fired from the show if trps didn't work according to an article... but tables turned and audience want to introduce new ml..ayesha earned the stardom and celebrity status which no one expected and sai joshi is for whom people watch the show which even surprised script writers... topping celebrity charts....trends....a loyal fanbase are dreams of people who spend years in itv....Ayesha came without any expectations and she got it which irked others...even fds of other shows troll her because of her huge popularity and success which their fl couldn't get...

Idk, what is his PR business sense...Ayesha is like a sone ke ande dene wali chidiya...he can easily attain his much needed fame, for which the real couple looks desperate enough by keeping SaiRat at the forefront and promotion himself with Ayesha, his image will also improve, but it's a personal choice... anyway, majority don't want to even see them on show to offscreen to door ki baat hai...let them...FDs of other shows don't like the real couple, they have indeed made a clown of themselves.. i really want to see Ayesha in jhalak dikhla jaa type shows, her dance skills too are well known now.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I 100% agree with your take! I too love the fact that Ayesha really doesn’t need a ‘Jodi’ or ML to promote her career which I bet is a great achievement for a female in this industry! She stands tall all on her own, kudos to her fans to make her reach this stage and see through the shenanigans by others. Ayesha is just ❤️ 

At the same time if the real life couple is going for this show then why is this article even in Ghum tag! They are not going to promote the Ghum show if they are going as real life couple its for their personal promotion, so then ALL of Ghum FD should just plain old ignore everything related to this new show as far as they are concerned!