Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophilejuly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is such a stupid decision by starplus. Majority Trp audience doesn't even know they are real life couple. They may feel weird seeing them in this reality show and may also affect the serial!

Anyway I liked they didn't select reel couple for such a cringe show😆

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikita05

Idk, what is his PR business sense...Ayesha is like a sone ke ande dene wali chidiya...he can easily attain his much needed fame, for which the real couple looks desperate enough by keeping SaiRat at the forefront and promotion himself with Ayesha, his image will also improve, but it's a personal choice... anyway, majority don't want to even see them on show to offscreen to door ki baat hai...let them...FDs of other shows don't like the real couple, they have indeed made a clown of themselves.. i really want to see Ayesha in jhalak dikhla jaa type shows, her dance skills too are well known now.

Today she also trended in overseas... 

The particular line " ek ladki ki zindagi hamesha ek mard ke irdth girth toh ghumti na "

Yes Ayesha is standing alone and shining by herself...she is popular for both her character and offscreen personality.. 

She was supposed to be fired but now everyone wants ML to be fired. That's call growth..❤️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This show based on telugu show ismaart show. In telugu season1 and 2 only reallife couples are participated. So if Neil and Aish want to participate let them. If you like the show watch it. If not ignore them. Ignorance is bliss.

dairymilkanu thumbnail

Idk, what is his PR business sense...Ayesha is like a sone ke ande dene wali chidiya...he can easily attain his much needed fame, for which the real couple looks desperate enough by keeping SaiRat at the forefront and promotion himself with Ayesha, his image will also improve, but it's a personal choice... anyway, majority don't want to even see them on show to offscreen to door ki baat hai...let them...FDs of other shows don't like the real couple, they have indeed made a clown of themselves.. i really want to see Ayesha in jhalak dikhla jaa type shows, her dance skills too are well known now.

He doesn't have sense...which actor will straightaway justify domestic abuse in iv.....and all his sidelining of fl made audience to love her more...looks like he is  revengeful towards fd and his PR badmouth actors of other shows which result in more hate

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know the theme of the show but if it's cringe, big boss types, they will surely win... agar vote based hai to they will be out in a week, many better and more popular pairs are there...and Ghum will be out of TRP charts since offline audience will start to experience what online have been experiencing... anyway the ML looks so sleep deprived now itself, naya show with his daily soap, can only imagine him having his eyes closed all the time in between the scenes... Jo thodi der ke liye aankhein khulti hai vo bhi band hi rahengi.

I'm from the telugu state, I'll tell you how the show goes.

They have a grand song entry in their OG wedding costumes. And then their wedding video will be played.

They recite a sob story of the couple, which I guess would Aishwarya's depression

Then the host asks them to indulge in a very cringey PDA game ( taking roses from each other's lips, lifting and kissing )

Then a couple dance

Which will then progress onto weekends induced with cringey couple PDA.

The only difference would be, in telugu show, the couples are late 90s and eaely 2000s stars. The host is a really big name.

Idk how starplus would pull this off with the relatively conservative Hindi audience.

dairymilkanu thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Moune93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Today she also trended in overseas... 

The particular line " ek ladki ki zindagi hamesha ek mard ke irdth girth toh ghumti na "

Yes Ayesha is standing alone and shining by herself...she is popular for both her character and offscreen personality.. 

She was supposed to be fired but now everyone wants ML to be fired. That's call growth..❤️

She was supposed to be fired?? Oh wow that's news to me!  Noww i can connect the dots and understand why they had such a problem to accept the fact that Ayesha is becoming so popular!! Even more popular than the good for nothing male lead and the other one. Well look how the tables have turned now 🤣🤣🤣 If not for Ayesha today, their show would be nowhere! I wonder how they even have the guts to show their faces now. Ayesha Singh is the only reason why people are watching this crap show. 

They totally underestimated this girl and now SHE IS THE FACE OF THIS SHOW. She has achieved everything because of her hardwork. She has proved herself. The stardom that she has achieved is surreal and she is undoubtedly going towards a very bright future. This is what certain of her costars don't like. 

P.S I really hope one day this girl becomes a huge superstar and then these people will be like ''Oh you know i was the one who chose her for her first role as a FL.''  or  ''Oh i was her first ML''  LOL.   

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

The PL has always been trying to scream OTT to show her chemistry with her real life partner. And ML like an obedient BF/hubby has supported her cause. Unfortunately they failed to get the following for their real life jodi. And hence the tactic changed. While continuing to flood SM with their personal life telecast, they started to pull down the FL, her character and Sairat. The ML not promoting Sairat was double play to get the focus on his real life partner and him and their chemistry. They thought the very show and the very pairing that gave their show the fame and popularity can go take a hike, but they should be seen everywhere as the ideal couple. This is their platform to show off. And the PL is anyways always keen on showing off her so called “arm candy” that she holds on with a death grip 24x7. So if the TV audience doesn’t know, now is the opportunity to let the entire world know, that the guy belongs to her! Period! You either take it or leave it. My only bone of contention is, if there is so much dislike for the pairing, why doesn’t the guy leave the show! Saves everyone!! 

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So happy for Neil. After Virakhi he will get something to promote as much as he can