Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I totally agree with you. Ayesha doesn't need her ML 's support to rise and shine. She has already achieved the love and respect from audience through her hard work and behavior. 

I hv no problem with NB promoting his wife. Husbands should help and promote their wives and vice versa. But here the problem is NB is totally ignoring his character Virat, his onscreen jodi SaiRat for which he got all the acknowledgements and he is still getting paid for it. It looks like he has no respect for his job.Look at other actors Mr Khanna,Mehta,Sheikh,Bijlani,kapoor and all. They all are married and more popular than NB. They also support their wives a,also promote/guide their FLs. Being the senior actors they always help the junior FLs in interviews and other things.  But here I hv not seen that kind of gestures from NB.  He has literally stopped giving interviews with Ayesha. Why? He calls himself a private person, but SM account is filled with his private pics. Yaad nahi kab last ushne show related kuch post kiya tha.

I always knew that he is not a great performer. But these days I am getting irritated seeing him on my tv screen. Anywz he knows what is best for him, who are we to say anything. 

If voting will be there in this new show, I will vote for Arjun Bijlani and his wife. They are my favorite 

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

There are talking about some reel Jodis participating too. If it’s for real I will support MaAn(hope you all know this popular jodi)

dairymilkanu thumbnail

What is going to happen is if online voting is there except some virakhi fans ghum fd will unite and vote for other pair ....Arjun bijlani is loved by many....I will also vote for him....rithvik of naagin🥰💃💃

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Well had to happen, he has always not been so keen on the whole Sairat thing working. The way he has never helped Ayesha also gain from there, if she wanted. Khair I do like these together , but personality wise nahi, ek dusre k liye bas....They have been endorsing brands as a couple for a while now, that should actually reap the benefits somewhere, why not the channel. 

.Ayesha should keep distance, like she is already doing. 

It’s good ayesha is a strong player .. she will shine better on her own .. like hina Khan did not need her costar to make a Jodi .. and become popular on her own right ..

Sai is bigger than Sairat .. and let Ayesha thrive on that .Starplus will give her enough opportunities fronting their programs .. 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: msin

It’s good ayesha is a strong player .. she will shine better on her own .. like hina Khan did not need her costar to make a Jodi .. and become popular on her own right ..

Sai is bigger than Sairat .. and let Ayesha thrive on that .Starplus will give her enough opportunities fronting their programs .. 

My personal choice is Ayesha over hina 😳..

This girl truly stole my heart after Jenifer, kratika and dristi..if she remains like this and will maintain an wonderful sustainable career like them 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moune93

She was supposed to be fired?? Oh wow that's news to me!  Noww i can connect the dots and understand why they had such a problem to accept the fact that Ayesha is becoming so popular!! Even more popular than the good for nothing male lead and the other one. Well look how the tables have turned now 🤣🤣🤣 If not for Ayesha today, their show would be nowhere! I wonder how they even have the guts to show their faces now. Ayesha Singh is the only reason why people are watching this crap show. 

They totally underestimated this girl and now SHE IS THE FACE OF THIS SHOW. She has achieved everything because of her hardwork. She has proved herself. The stardom that she has achieved is surreal and she is undoubtedly going towards a very bright future. This is what certain of her costars don't like. 

P.S I really hope one day this girl becomes a huge superstar and then these people will be like ''Oh you know i was the one who chose her for her first role as a FL.''  or  ''Oh i was her first ML''  LOL.   

They can have their ways so is Ayesha can have her ways.. I wish them all the luck.. 

No hard feelings for anyone... Yeah it's infuriating that ML doesn't even maintain basic curtacy with his FL.. That's quite mean

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm actually quite keen to know if Neil is really mean to ayesha? cause she  always praises him and holds him in high regard, as for Neil he seems to jell well with all the other co-actors.. but after a certain point and over the months it does look like something is fishy! also in one of the recent lives that mitaali did someone asked ayesha for a sairat reel and the poor girl just changed the topic to the next question while Sheetal and mitaali were looking at her for a reaction.. 

But yeah it is quite obvious that even Ayesha maintains a distance now which is great! 

Also Neil's behaviour does make him seem unprofessional  wonder if he will get any other prime time show..

Edited by ppnn7191 - 2 years ago
dairymilkanu thumbnail

Her faced immediately changed when someone asked for NB but she answered in today's live and yogi was also not in a mood to answer all those things...she answered only after the question get repeated many times...not even read the demand of reels...

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is clear that Neil and Aishwarya Bhatt are package deal going forward in any reality show. Not sure why people are shocked, other newly wed - Anikita and Vicky are also participating. One might think that they will be done and dusted after ghum, but we might be surprised to seem them in webseries or music videos going forward.

Ayesha's topic never gets so many comments or views, but Aishwarya or Neil def get that, so I am not surprised on SP cashing on this while they can.

I think Ayesha is being smart by being team player, Star Plus will def appreciate and give her opportunities in future.

MistressDeath thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppnn7191

I'm actually quite keen to know if Neil is really mean to ayesha? cause she  always praises him and holds him in high regard, as for Neil he seems to jell well with all the other co-actors.. but after a certain point and over the months it does look like something is fishy! also in one of the recent lives that mitaali did someone asked ayesha for a sairat reel and the poor girl just changed the topic to the next question while Sheetal and mitaali were looking at her for a reaction.. 

But yeah it is quite obvious that even Ayesha maintains a distance now which is great! 

Also Neil's behaviour does make him seem unprofessional  wonder if he will get any other prime time show..

I have noticed that they used to share bts and star plus updates on their stories until the Hyderabad sequence.When khabri used to give the spoilers before the episode there were some offscreen pics where they were seen giggling.  Even Aish used to post bts with Ayesha. But after they returned something was off.