Sudhanshu says playing vanraj is emotionally taxing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I can imagine. His character is so extremely toxic & vile. All actors say that the characters you play always come home with you. Most movie actors say that playing negative characters took a toll on their mental health outside of work too. So imagine being a TV actor who has to play such a character 28 days a month!

What's worse is that actors are taught not to judge their characters. They have to empathise with them. Empathising with Vanraj for every waking minute will mess anyone up.

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail

Completely agree

The actors playing negative role gets worst side of fandom! 

I mean the extent of hate we project towards vanraj shows that the actor and the writer has done a great job bringing the character to live

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Its so true and how much we hate vanraj is the proof that sp is really good at his portrayal of vanraj. And the thing is most of us like him as crazy and villainous trashraj only. It must be taxing to play out n out negative character and get lots of hate for it.

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Unpopular Opinion : we hate Vanraj because of the role and dialogues. Not because SP is doing fab acting.

If I see Sudhanshu acting it's plain boring. His face has same expression, no body language, no nuances....it's plain repetitive, void of expression, it's just eyebrow raise and high pitch voice.

So while I understand, the toll actor may have dealing with SM or maan Fans. I don't understand the toll he might have with acting..and if I am not wrong, in earlier interview he only said he is seasoned actor, mature individual and doesn't get affected.

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i second u totally. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️💯

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I want to agree with what he’s saying but cant get myself to...trying too hard it feels like to me

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He does what is given to him,there is nothing more he can do or there is nothing less that he does😆

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sudhanshu-

playing vanraaj is emotionally taxing 

Le audience-

watching vanraaj is emotionally,mentally, physically, physiologically (and all other allys in the world )taxing 🤡 

Vanraaj ka character hi ura do bhai sukh hi sukh hoga duniye me🤡sp bhi khush hum bhi khush🤗

Edited by shriz - 2 years ago