Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perfection25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The most sorted guy in this season  and the real winner too.

His journey is definitely the best among all the contestant , his growth in the show is unrivalled.

I would love to meet this guy someday , even his post eviction interviews are more enjoyable than the show right now.

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a good video... iam so happy he took his stand and didnt attend the finale!

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Even his eviction didnt hurt as much as defaming him as a doctor did .. i dont know who wrote those lines was it salman s own words or script but still those were terrible..

It can oy come from someone who hates this guy .. 

And the only possible reason for this hatred can be he is asim s brother.. because i still fail to understand what did he even do to deserve those words .. 

And when you know you are going to evict the contestant,  you still set a narrative of violence and aggression against him .. i haven't seen any BB contestant beind sooo much bashed by guests by host before elimination...

For me he will always be a winner ❤ umar you won our hearts .. may you be blessed with the best always 

amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The best journey of bb 15....proud to be his fan... He deserves all the success and happiness in his life

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

When something going against the fixed narrative either change it if not possible then remove it from the frame itself.it is the logic of TV and bollywood industry since long long time nobody can change it is the sad truth.😔

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sagar thanx for sharing.

Ur teja fan,but maf kar di chalo😆

Can i say for a moment i had teary eyes? Will u guys laugh? Though this season is big zero,Only savior for me was umar.i had big dream for this finale day..we knew he will be in top 3. I dreamt of umar standing on finale stage just like he had this dream. 

Some dream never fulfills but God must have much beautiful and big plan for him.

God bless you umar.

Love u.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

There are so many journey videos of umar .. each one better than the other .. i know for a fact that even people of other fandoms do believe that his eviction was unfair and not on basis of votes .. although it did work in their favour .. but anyways .. look at the brighter side .. even weeks after eviction he is remembered.. today along with finalists he is in trend list and at top.. i dont remember if any evicted contestant this season or other gained so much love or gained this kind of reaction from audience.. he is a winner in true sense .. always a winner for me #lifelong fan of umar riaz ❤

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SushantForever

Sagar thanx for sharing.

Ur teja fan,but maf kar di chalo😆

Can i say for a moment i had teary eyes? Will u guys laugh? Though this season is big zero,Only savior for me was umar.i had big dream for this finale day..we knew he will be in top 3. I dreamt of umar standing on finale stage just like he had this dream. 

Some dream never fulfills but God must have much beautiful and big plan for him.

God bless you umar.

Love u.

If makers would have run this show fairly without any interference than Umar would win it. 

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago