Views

Users

Frequent Posters

In_love thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Abhi and Arohi both are same 

Abhi is straight forward.

Arohi is manipulative and use sugar coated words and anything going against her will only blame others , not taking responsibility of her own decisions.

Only one line tumne mujze meri maa chinli

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: In_love

Abhi and Arohi both are same 

Abhi is straight forward.

Arohi is manipulative and use sugar coated words and anything going against her will only blame others , not taking responsibility of her own decisions.

Only one line tumne mujze meri maa chinli

Yeah.. Yeah very right.. Akshu is different but dint have enough spine

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

How is AKSHU okay with marrying a dude who says he doesn’t care about sanskar or family to her BADE PAPA 🤢

Hero and heroine of this show are in 🤢
Category 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

How is AKSHU okay with marrying a dude who says he doesn’t care about sanskar or family to her BADE PAPA 🤢

Hero and heroine of this show are in 🤢
Category 

she is ok with everything now 🤣i feel the old akshu is dead with accident new one is born for abhi 🤣

ASHREENA thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhi rejected arohi twice once for the engagement when he told her he loved akshara not her and the second when his marriage was arranged by his family... He told her he loves her sister not her and she cannot call him abhi.... So why an educated woman like arohi would settle for second best... I have no remorse for people like her... Arohii called this on herself... Abhi firm tones may come across as rude but that is his personality... Abhi did not destroy arohi ego she did that all by herself her only regret was that she was caught in her web of lies... Akshara was trying to be a good sister and trying to sacrifice her love for arohi but when akshara found out about the exams she knew her sister didn't love abhi.... Look in the context had the exam not been fake who would have been humiliated... So when I listened to arohi these last two episodes she still didn't learn anything....as for akshara standing up for arohi well it was the one time she held back because arohi needed to be taught a lesson..... Arohi has always gotten away with everything.... As a woman I could never feel sorry for arohi... From the start of the show she had no good intentions... I will be surprise if she still works at the birlas hospital.... After blaming Mahi a.... If a man is not in love with you don't push yourself onto him.... 

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sach main Akshu is becoming like Jija now 🤢

No regrets n no shame at all.

Even my sibling n all are fighting but in problem we are always against the opposite ppl regardless if its my mistake or not. 

Aare yeh sab cousins hi dysfunctional hain dekha nahi aaj ek roar se Vansh aur kairav ruk gaye🤢

Kairav ka samajh main aata hain phuski bomb hi hain but Vansh toh atom bomb hain na, araam se dono milkar Abhi ko side main kar sakte the.

Chuhe kahi ke 😡

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: aishapl013

Sach main Akshu is becoming like Jija now 🤢

No regrets n no shame at all.

Even my sibling n all are fighting but in problem we are always against the opposite ppl regardless if its my mistake or not. 

Aare yeh sab cousins hi dysfunctional hain dekha nahi aaj ek roar se Vansh aur kairav ruk gaye🤢

Kairav ka samajh main aata hain phuski bomb hi hain but Vansh toh atom bomb hain na, araam se dono milkar Abhi ko side main kar sakte the.

Chuhe kahi ke 😡

Bold - Yeah, this was bad. I didn't like it. I thought it was an insult to all siblings. Like no. I would never back away from protecting my sibling, no matter who is in front of me. 

The same applies to when Abhimanyu was insulting Arohi as well. If not Akshara, then at least Kairav or Vansh could've opened their mouth.

In_love thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's so funny why this well educated topper girl Arohi need a guy to fulfill her dreams. She is well capable of fullfill her dreams and enjoy life.

Untill ak fullfill her wishes she is okey with her if not use step sister card.

On first tilak abhi told he ak they why she so rushed to join Birla hospital to get abhi I mean no self respect. Even when he proposes her he clearly told I am love with your sister remain so she agreed for it bcoz she only interested in his surname surgeon degree.

Glad they are married bcoz after marriage it's become more comlicated. Abhi will not give her wife rights

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So much for respect to bro sis relationship in YRKKH saga 🤢

Bade phatu log hain yeh, I really miss Naira n Naksh in that situation.

I had hoped Akshu n Kairav would be more close as they were always there for each other without their parents but SHEER DISAPPOINTMENT THEY ARE 😡

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: aishapl013

So much for respect to bro sis relationship in YRKKH saga 🤢

Bade phatu log hain yeh, I really miss Naira n Naksh in that situation.

I had hoped Akshu n Kairav would be more close as they were always there for each other without their parents but SHEER DISAPPOINTMENT THEY ARE 😡

I swear 😡 Their relationship is probably the worst bro-sis relationship on TV, because it doesn't seem like they share any sort of bond. It's like they are each other's siblings just for the sake of it. Aise bhai behen kisi ko na mile 🤢