Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

lol, she didn't lose 

of course, she didn't. 😆 Payesh wedding is the best sequence ever, his flirting and playful nature were top-notch. 

There is no loser or a winner in the game of love.

Both lose and win at the same time.

Who was he? He was one who has an interest in hunting and it may be said that this heart of mine has made it it's business to catch the arrows and bleed. Well, he wanted to win as he never lose.

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Here is no different, just finished cleaning up, warming my car up and now waiting for anyone to come and clean the street as no one is here yet.

Monday will be a mess, no doubt.

Are you for real?

I mean here when I am here. That is like the first time ever.

So good to see you.

I know, I hate cleaning stupid snow. My brothers and I finished like a couple of hours ago and it seems we did nothing. The storm is until 7 pm.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This one blue line is what is all about accepting other being no matter who he/she is. The arranged marriage is all about that. People and for god bid new generation has no idea how beneficial is this concept is. They see one side of the mirror and like Arnav two people can't live for a lifetime. This is absolutely not correct. 

Any relationship needs some effort, Love, and fantasy come down from its edge in a week or so after marriage, and there starts the real love and challenge with patience and consistency. I think Khushi showed Arnav from every angle from her ways and her patience.

Beautifully explained faiqa👏

Zoya, every scenario of life has two sides. It is how you perceive and see and then thinks and act.

Anything can work if there is consistency in trying to work on relationships. No one can stand the other person and his/her attitude and way of living when you don't even know each other or have seen or spoken like in an arranged marriage in which most people think and yes, in a majority cases women do sacrifices. Life is full of sadness. It’s part of being a woman. Our lives are lived for the sake of others. Our happiness is never factored in. Do I want this life? Living here and seeing our husbands in different roles rather than just being a husband, raising our kids alone? I don’t know what it was like for you in other countries, but this is how life is. This is reality. But the advice around makes it more meaningless.

two people and their level of relationship work on consistency and lack of which brings lack of interests. Now the new generation thinks that they are entitled to be fully in charge of that person either husband or wife and the parents or siblings or the other people have no right whatsoever.

Wrong thinking, upbringing, and social media have destroyed the entire infrastructure of relationships. not only husband and wife but every other relationship as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Are you for real?

I mean here when I am here. That is like the first time ever.

So good to see you.

I know, I hate cleaning stupid snow. My brothers and I finished like a couple of hours ago and it seems we did nothing. The storm is until 7 pm.

Priya, I just sat down as my hands and legs are tired because of cleaning snow outside with my kids. I know, you guys hit badly but here is no less either. Yes, until 7pm.

pmohan89 thumbnail

I love all of the promos 

can't put a finger on even one.

me too🤗 everything about IPK

this one I love

pmohan89 thumbnail

Priya, I just sat down as my hands and legs are tired because of cleaning snow outside with my kids. I know, you guys hit badly but here is no less either. Yes, until 7pm.

Well, I am moving to Houston next month. I just got a new job, Hoping to be away from this soon.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

me too🤗 everything about IPK

this one I love

credit to my friend Labi...🤗

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi2Ogx7yp4w

pmohan89 thumbnail

awe, thank you ❤️ smiley31

pmohan89 thumbnail

This one is like Dashing Arnav Singh Raizada and our simple Khushi. I know this is your the most favourite one.

❤️

Do you have all promo?

Edited by pmohan89 - 2 years ago