Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Zoya  and Crystal

Thanks for Tagging. I always forget.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmohan89

They rocked.

How are you feeling now? Almost everyone is getting it.

I am much better now.

Thnx for asking.

It was a bitter experience again.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hope_Life

This was the only dance that make my heart beat raised it never happened before while watching a dance on the tv

the magic they have created on this dance can't replaced by anyone

arshi took that song for themselves

whenever i heard that song i can only imagine arshi arshi and arshi 

and arnav arnav and arnav☺️

Awesome post di.🤗

You bring colors to this forum in a true sense even after so many years.

This dance among all of their dances is a special one.

lol, most of us relate to them after all of the songs or events around us.

Thanks for visiting.

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

lol, well, for family the changed Arnav was difficult to understand and grasp because he was no more stubborn and bitter, no competitive twin was standing beside him either. It was a SURPRISE for all.

Submission to hearts happened a long time, it was acceptance now.

:) true, this is not chai, someone else

Akash had such a hard time accepting the fact that chai has changed but Nani understood it completely.

x.Covila thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrystalJam

what a man ASR is...a mighty good man with all his foibles. And what a show...Iss pyaar ko Kya naam doon will go down in history as one amazing show that continuously challenged and attracted the audience on so many levels...changing the impression of right and wrong, good and bad, not one of the characters was absolutely black or white. No, not even the villain. Loved that fact. 

Another celebration...another year!

Teri Meri was the point where ASR was fully aware of his feelings for Khushi in my eyes, the rest is the history. It is like when you are newly wed and arranged married couple start their relationship with a little trust and later time and challenges of life make it stronger. The same goes here. He did slip on Terrace moment but he didn't let her go anywhere after this.

What a sensuous and intimate sequence it was. The entire Payesh wedding. Teri Meri was the night where he makes her his for eternity...but he didn't put words around it...later that eternity got accepted verbally on Teri meri 2. 

Can you hear me and both accepted like Hamesha.

Strange people with strange love but such a soulful and factual one.

Payesh wedding was the time when he accepted and felt this feeling strongly towards Khushi. His di gave him courage to go ahead and say it, accept it loudly but Terrace scene transformed that love into another challenge. Challenge which made him go back to his shell with armors of so called hate and revenge but as we know. Love melts mountains, breaks barriers and runs through veins with strong force. His hate worked as a catalyst to change him into someone who he even couldn't recognize.

That was Khushi's Rajkumar.

x.Covila thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

Just sat down after a long shift today...This brought a smile to my face...

I am missing these two so much.

Unres

#10yearsofTeriMeri

Ten years since Arnav and Khushi danced together to the tunes of Teri Meri...set the limits of a loving pair on the screen. How many pairs I have seen in my life but none like these two created a milestone in our hearts...

Killing chemistry, a passionate dance like no one out there could come close even trying copying the same over and over again.

My fav promo of all the IPK promos as it was something I love followed by Holi promo... well, actually Khushi slapping Shyam's one is still at the top of the list...well my mind can't settle on one.

What was that?  The stage was on fire. These two sizzled every moment and he didn't leave any chance to not to touch her. You are spot-on that he wanted deliberately to make her hush so he could dominate his powers. Well, bossy Arnav couldn't say sorry you know.

Their hands create havoc whenever they are held together. His touch is so sublime and soft, couldn't believe this was the same man who always bruised her whenever he held her. My most fav part is when her hair caressed his whole face when he picked her up and every time he crooned near her neck,.. the way he hid his face in her flowing hair and smelled it, the way he touched her belly and naval, very intimate

And when he pulled her into his arms and swayed together. twirled, and swung..we all felt goosebumps. I must say, your Teri Meri posts are twirling me right now. I will read these slowly and will enjoy each line and will be back.

I totally agree with you on promos

My favourite is Kash main tum se narrate car pati,Kash main tum se mohabbat car pata  promo 4

and hen Diwali one

Holi one is good but Arnav feels out of his place. Sorrybut character supposed to be in his skin in promos and he felt a bit off.

yes, Shyam's slapping one is the best one.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I am much better now.

Thnx for asking.

It was a bitter experience again.

I can imagine. Now we are buried under tons of now. Here in NJ it is like blanket of snow untouched and pure but aftermath uff.

Monday will be a messy start.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarunalicious

:) true, this is not chai, someone else

Akash had such a hard time accepting the fact that chai has changed but Nani understood it completely.

I am sure it is a typo or autocorrect😉

Bhai has changed indeed

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarunalicious

I totally agree with you on promos

My favourite is Kash main tum se narrate car pati,Kash main tum se mohabbat car pata  promo 4

and hen Diwali one

Holi one is good but Arnav feels out of his place. Sorrybut character supposed to be in his skin in promos and he felt a bit off.

yes, Shyam's slapping one is the best one.

I love all of the promos 

can't put a finger on even one.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmohan89

I can imagine. Now we are buried under tons of now. Here in NJ it is like blanket of snow untouched and pure but aftermath uff.

Monday will be a messy start.

Here is no different, just finished cleaning up, warming my car up and now waiting for anyone to come and clean the street as no one is here yet.

Monday will be a mess, no doubt.