ll Power of Love ❤ ll Teri Meri Special/I surrender/pg42/Feb 8, 2023 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

👏Absolutely

She broke his self created walls of the castle. For him Love was TOXIC

Instead of shunning and disassociating, love looks like accepting and including.  Instead of withholding or giving with strings attached, love looks like giving to those in need and doing it in such a way that you do not place expectations on the recipient to give you back something in return. That is where Arnav was standing. He never shunned his sister or Mamiji or Nani's love. He was always there and even for people who were needed as we have seen he did help Khushi and that little girl with pigeons...in his way of loving things of doing things was ... Instead of crusading and proselytizing, love looks like accepting people the way they are, respecting their personal boundaries, and not trying to change who they are to become more like you.  Unfortunately, society and religions don't have such norms.

Arnav never wanted love but he always wanted respect as we have seen in the beginning. Love implies empathy.  If Khushi couldn't understand why he had no belief in God, then time made her understand it knowing him better and what happened she started doing the same. She started accepting him the way he was.

Arnav was always less expressive and hardly did talk but after meeting Khushi he started it. Though it was just spitting fire in the beginning slowly with time he found his way to her. Payesh wedding is the best example though he had no idea what was going on in a complete sense. 

If we really care about people we love or have a soft corner and not as notches in our belt, we started focusing on building a relationship around those things and set aside our compulsion to make ourselves be something other than what we are. Regardless of what, or maybe we do all just to protect someone who we love so much. That is what Khushi did. She started building something with Arnav to save Payal. But during all of this time after her forced marriage, she started changing Arnav and herself too. She changed into a woman who he never could forget.

Both started to judge themselves too and many times accepted their own faults in return. Big step for Arnav and that melted her heart too.

This one blue line is what is all about accepting other being no matter who he/she is. The arranged marriage is all about that. People and for god bid new generation has no idea how beneficial is this concept is. They see one side of the mirror and like Arnav two people can't live for a lifetime. This is absolutely not correct. 

Any relationship needs some effort, Love, and fantasy come down from its edge in a week or so after marriage, and there starts the real love and challenge with patience and consistency. I think Khushi showed Arnav from every angle from her ways and her patience.

Beautifully explained faiqa👏

Originally posted by Hope_Life

This was the only dance that make my heart beat raised it never happened before while watching a dance on the tv

the magic they have created on this dance can't replaced by anyone

arshi took that song for themselves

whenever i heard that song i can only imagine arshi arshi and arshi 

and arnav arnav and arnav☺️

Awesome post di.🤗

You bring colors to this forum in a true sense even after so many years.

awe, Sanaya where are the gifs? Pictures?

🤗 luv u

Roop what a post 👏

I will come back to it.

Need I say anything about it??

Amazing and absolutely stunningly written pieces.Beautiful description of the dance and their unsaid emotions. Who'd have thought Arnav would dance with her the way he did. They were lost in each other uncaring of the surroundings. Every move was reminiscent of their moments together.

You summarized their story a picture on a canvas. Everything was included and nothing was missing. With every dialogue that mattered and every emotions that played on their faces during those times were mentioned in these two parts. There are stories which need to be descriptive to get through to your heart and few stories which need not to be elaborated to get through your heart. And this one was non descriptive amazing story.

Thank you for these efforts.

As always pleasure to read your writing.

Awe, thnx Roop🤗

Love the pink

They danced on every tune of their courtship journey. Writing this story with their own blood because He broke her heart many times and in return broke into tears himself. The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.

One night, he learned that a single look can change everything. And since then, he has seen it countless times whenever she came closer to him. He grappled to understand it and failed. For instance, all it took was a look from another man for his Khushi and he thought she fall out of love with him. It baffles me that a simple alignment of eyes can cause so much devastation but it was the moment, the rest and after can take a backseat.

These are heart matters nothing much.

That moment was something for him and those words of her as well. It was all about his sister, no.

It felt but the reason was the moment he saw his parents splitting away over the talk of a woman who came in between them.

wo aurat

Same goes here.

👏Absolutely

She broke his self created walls of the castle. For him Love was TOXIC

Instead of shunning and disassociating, love looks like accepting and including.  Instead of withholding or giving with strings attached, love looks like giving to those in need and doing it in such a way that you do not place expectations on the recipient to give you back something in return. That is where Arnav was standing. He never shunned his sister or Mamiji or Nani's love. He was always there and even for people who were needed as we have seen he did help Khushi and that little girl with pigeons...in his way of loving things of doing things was ... Instead of crusading and proselytizing, love looks like accepting people the way they are, respecting their personal boundaries, and not trying to change who they are to become more like you.  Unfortunately, society and religions don't have such norms.

Arnav never wanted love but he always wanted respect as we have seen in the beginning. Love implies empathy.  If Khushi couldn't understand why he had no belief in God, then time made her understand it knowing him better and what happened she started doing the same. She started accepting him the way he was.

Arnav was always less expressive and hardly did talk but after meeting Khushi he started it. Though it was just spitting fire in the beginning slowly with time he found his way to her. Payesh wedding is the best example though he had no idea what was going on in a complete sense. 

If we really care about people we love or have a soft corner and not as notches in our belt, we started focusing on building a relationship around those things and set aside our compulsion to make ourselves be something other than what we are. Regardless of what, or maybe we do all just to protect someone who we love so much. That is what Khushi did. She started building something with Arnav to save Payal. But during all of this time after her forced marriage, she started changing Arnav and herself too. She changed into a woman who he never could forget.

Both started to judge themselves too and many times accepted their own faults in return. Big step for Arnav and that melted her heart too.

Beautifully said👏

Originally posted by Sarunalicious

Breathtaking Post :-)

Someone please pinch me, Anjali asks, I think I’m dreaming and NK diligently pinches her. lol

" Chhote, like this?" … Nani questions, and Akash interrupts - No Daadi, that couldn’t have been Bhai. I’m sure it was someone else.

No one could believe what just happened.

Teri Meri  from Bodyguard 2011 fitted so naturally on these two. Arnav dipped her, threw her in the air over his shoulder, twirled her, pulled her, let her go away but held her hand so tight letting her know that he wanted her with him, here and forever.

What started as a challenge of minds ended as a submission of hearts. Khushi acquiesced in his decision many times, after all he left her stranded many times, broke her, shattered her. Her wounds were still fresh.

I always wonder, when he mentioned later so what about my wound but what about the wounds he had given her?

Love the creations and I must ask how do you always find the perfect quotes. I noticed that in your stories and in your writing everywhere.

Happy 10th anniversary of Teri Meri

lol, well, for family the changed Arnav was difficult to understand and grasp because he was no more stubborn and bitter, no competitive twin was standing beside him either. It was a SURPRISE for all.

Submission to hearts happened a long time, it was acceptance now.

Originally posted by xZoyax

lol, she didn't lose 

of course, she didn't. 😆 Payesh wedding is the best sequence ever, his flirting and playful nature were top-notch. 

Payesh wedding was the best era of IPK.

ArShi and their teenage love time it was. It was cute.

Originally posted by Aimer_vous

I am so happy seeing this.

Will be back

So many hugs to you for making this post.I Love you and admire you for keeping this show alive in our hearts.Teri meri is my fav and will remain fav forever.I will be here for some days ,you know that.

will share each and every moment of them.Smile

you have portrayed every meaning of Teri Meri again in a different way.Your last post is still fresh in my mind .Embarrassed

Absolutely stunning write-up and visuals.

Thank You dear. Glad you enjoyed this moment again.

Originally posted by xZoyax

Tell me about that.

Ah, slapping Shyam my Khushi, way to go.

Ah, My Khushi has some guts