Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: CrystalJam

\Image

what a man ASR is...a mighty good man with all his foibles. And what a show...Iss pyaar ko Kya naam doon will go down in history as one amazing show that continuously challenged and attracted the audience on so many levels...changing the impression of right and wrong, good and bad, not one of the characters was absolutely black or white. No, not even the villain. Loved that fact. 

Another celebration...another year!

Teri Meri was the point where ASR was fully aware of his feelings for Khushi in my eyes, the rest is the history. It is like when you are a newlywed and arranged married couple starts their relationship with a little trust and later time and challenges of life make it stronger. The same goes here. He did slip on Terrace moment but he didn't let her go anywhere after this.

What a sensuous and intimate sequence it was. The entire Payesh wedding. Teri Meri was the night where he makes her his for eternity...but he didn't put words around it...later that eternity got accepted verbally on Teri meri 2. 

Can you hear me and both accepted like Hamesha.

Strange people with strange love but such a soulful and factual one.

Beautifully said πŸ‘

ASR is...a mighty good man with all his foibles. 

It was the breaking moment for a shell in which he caged himself but she brought her out and he accepted her power on him.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A journey of lovers and a journey of youe posts as well. From Teri Meri to the eye of the braveheart, Natraj, predator, Divinity within, dance of passion, dance of swans, a challenge of a destiny writer, gyration of emotions to ultimate... Irresistible Love.

This post is fgarnished with beautiful quotes and even your own. 

Each one of these pieces of yours are full of lyrical words. So beautifully gave us a different angle and basically showed us ArShi's beautiful and unbeatable chemistry layered with raw and bare feelings. 

They danced when they were broken being away or in the same frame from each other. They danced, when they were torn or took the bandage off in their ego or anger. They danced in the middle of the fighting. They danced being wounded or  when they were perfectly free.

But

This dance was the edge of insanity for all around them but for them it was like a confession, it was like they were dessing their wounds with a thread dipped in their own blood. This dance  was under the stars and the moon to show this universe a union of souls whether there were enemies or friends in between seven skies. This was what we saw all along thereon the stage.

Youare so right, she never let Shyam touch her, she dropped the Jalaibis, snatched her hand at that moment when he was giving her a gift. Only she let him make her wear that bracelet but she was not looking at him. 

But with ARnav it was different. He was harsh but her heart was still asking for him. This is whyhe knew she could hear him and she knew she could call him and he will be there for her. She went away many times during this dance but I see this way. She showed her why did she go away everytime and HE was the reason. She was complaining to him and he heard every complaint, tried to mend it, tried to rewind it and tried to rejuvenate their relationship.

Khushi Kumari Gupta and no words. Miracle. Seeing him standing there near the doorway, she didn't protest much, why ?

Because he caught her on a wrong foot. She was confessing, ah! and he heard every word and he was the only one who knew the meaning. Her Jiji had no clue, it was just an ordinary statement."Humarey saath Aise nachainge" Very deep meaning and then she retort. It doesn't matter the very same way as he did many times and she did too. That was the part of their courtship.

Teri meri 2 was their union away from eyes, beautifully said. It was among two mature and married people. No one needed to know. His rights over her and her on him.

What a beautiful 10th anniversary clebration. 

πŸ‘πŸ€—

Edited by Roop_P - 2 years ago
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is soooo beautiful..u made me speechless..just amazing and mind-blowing.. keep it up ❀️❀️❀️dear so proud of your skills 

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Breathtaking Post :-)

Someone please pinch me, Anjali asks, I think I’m dreaming and NK diligently pinches her. lol

" Chhote, like this?" … Nani questions, and Akash interrupts - No Daadi, that couldn’t have been Bhai. I’m sure it was someone else.

No one could believe what just happened.

Teri Meri  from Bodyguard 2011 fitted so naturally on these two. Arnav dipped her, threw her in the air over his shoulder, twirled her, pulled her, let her go away but held her hand so tight letting her know that he wanted her with him, here and forever.

What started as a challenge of minds ended as a submission of hearts. Khushi acquiesced in his decision many times, after all he left her stranded many times, broke her, shattered her. Her wounds were still fresh.

I always wonder, when he mentioned later so what about my wound but what about the wounds he had given her?

Love the creations and I must ask how do you always find the perfect quotes. I noticed that in your stories and in your writing every where.

Happy 10th anniversary of Teri Meri

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You are making me speechless by the way you portrayed the arshi moments.. 

Love an irresistible emotion, feeling, power, transformation. Wow.

How beautifully you penned down thei feelings which they always ignored but that pull was always there..na pass aa sake..na dur ja sake...

arshi's every moment was epic during this sequence...whether its teri mere song sequence or their first kiss..or thier nok jhok but their heart knows he is the one/she is the one..his/her soulmate...

When the first time teri mere was aired...i just couldn't take off my eyes from tvLOL.Arshi has that power to make any song apt for them..Big smile but this song felt better than originals.

You have described their real emotions so well here, there is no doubt that these two always have been successful faking their emotions with words,but their minds are the ones which are spoke through their hearts. Beautifully displayed by their kisses that how much they yearned for each other.

Humain to lagta hai aap bhi theek nahin hain. She tells him so dearly .Challenge nahin hare.

She was his co author.

Splendid write up with breathtaking gifs.Star

lol, she didn't lose 

of course, she didn't. πŸ˜† Payesh wedding is the best sequence ever, his flirting and playful nature were top-notch. 

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so happy seeing this.

Will be back

So many hugs to you for making this post.I Love you and admire you for keeping this show alive in our hearts.Teri meri is my fav and will remain fav forever.I will be here for some days ,you know that.

will share each and every moment of them.Smile

A destiny Writer,what a title.Can't explain like you,but you have portrayed every meaning of Teri Meri again in a different way.Your last post is still fresh in my mind .Embarrassed

Absolutely stunning write-up and visuals.

Edited by Aimer_vous - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

Just sat down after a long shift today...This brought a smile to my face...

I am missing these two so much.

Unres

#10yearsofTeriMeri

Image result for ARSHI TERI MERI GIFSImage result for ARSHI TERI MERI GIFS

Ten years since Arnav and Khushi danced together to the tunes of Teri Meri...set the limits of a loving pair on the screen. How many pairs I have seen in my life but none like these two created a milestone in our hearts...

Killing chemistry, a passionate dance like no one out there could come close even trying copying the same over and over again.

My fav promo of all the IPK promos as it was something I love followed by Holi promo... well, actually Khushi slapping Shyam's one is still at the top of the list...well my mind can't settle on one.

Related imageRelated image

What was that?  The stage was on fire. These two sizzled every moment and he didn't leave any chance to not to touch her. You are spot-on that he wanted deliberately to make her hush so he could dominate his powers. Well, bossy Arnav couldn't say sorry you know.

Related image

Their hands create havoc whenever they are held together. His touch is so sublime and soft, couldn't believe this was the same man who always bruised her whenever he held her. My most fav part is when her hair caressed his whole face when he picked her up and every time he crooned near her neck,.. the way he hid his face in her flowing hair and smelled it,πŸ˜† the way he touched her belly and naval, very intimate...

And when he pulled her into his arms and swayed together. twirled, and swung..we all felt goosebumps.EmbarrassedHeart I must say, your Teri Meri posts are twirling me right now. I will read these slowly and will enjoy each line and will be back.

Zoya is spot on too in this pink. 

haha, slapping Shyam is some moment 

Thanks, dear and I know, this is not the time to expect and not to expect. You and I know that being as front row workers. It does take time to feel human again after Covid.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

\Image

what a man ASR is...a mighty good man with all his foibles. And what a show...Iss pyaar ko Kya naam doon will go down in history as one amazing show that continuously challenged and attracted the audience on so many levels...changing the impression of right and wrong, good and bad, not one of the characters was absolutely black or white. No, not even the villain. Loved that fact. 

Another celebration...another year!

Teri Meri was the point where ASR was fully aware of his feelings for Khushi in my eyes, the rest is the history. It is like when you are a newlywed and arranged married couple start their relationship with a little trust and later time and challenges of life make it stronger. The same goes here. He did slip on Terrace moment but he didn't let her go anywhere after this.

What a sensuous and intimate sequence it was. The entire Payesh wedding. Teri Meri was the night where he makes her his for eternity...but he didn't put words around it...later that eternity got accepted verbally on Teri meri 2. 

Can you hear me and both accepted like Hamesha.

Strange people with strange love but such a soulful and factual one.

awe, crystal, thank you so much dear for taking the time, coming here, tagging people and writing .

Such a lovely edit.πŸ‘

Appropriate lines in pink

relationships take time, love doesn't happen at once, love at first sight is just a likeness, but having the same person near you and then knowing that person over time, spending time, and consistency of behaviors, attitudes, actions, words, lows and highs make that relationship stronger.

aadat, a habit of each other. Old couples I have seen are like Mary and Frank[ Everybody loves Raymond] but they become a habit of each other. Can't live with each other but can't stay away from each other either,

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You are making me speechless by the way you portrayed the arshi moments.. 

Love an irresistible emotion, feeling, power, transformation. Wow.

How beautifully you penned down thei feelings which they always ignored but that pull was always there..na pass aa sake..na dur ja sake...

arshi's every moment was epic during this sequence...whether its teri mere song sequence or their first kiss..or thier nok jhok but their heart knows he is the one/she is the one..his/her soulmate...

When the first time teri mere was aired...i just couldn't take off my eyes from tvLOL.Arshi has that power to make any song apt for them..Big smile but this song felt better than originals.

You have described their real emotions so well here, there is no doubt that these two always have been successful faking their emotions with words,but their minds are the ones which are spoke through their hearts. Beautifully displayed by their kisses that how much they yearned for each other.

Humain to lagta hai aap bhi theek nahin hain. She tells him so dearly .Challenge nahin hare.

She was his co author.

Splendid write up with breathtaking gifs.Star

Thanks again dear

in pink, ah, payesh wedding sequence was an epic period. The most beautiful one.

I am happy you enjoyed it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmohan89

Credit to u

This was a treat to the eyes...haven't seen the same magic again...The most magical moment...I am also damn mesmerized by the way Barun and sanaya danced...Its full of passion...Love it forever

this was the only dance that make my heart beat raisedit never happened before while watching a dance in the tv , the magic they create on this dance cant replaced by anyone

not even salman and kareena

the song is actually belongs to them but we can say that arshi took that song for them

whenever i heard that song i can only imagine arshi arshi and arshi

Arshi were the best..thanks for making such a beautiful thread and inviting us here! 

It was really wonderful to remember our Arshilicous Teri Meri..

an epic dance..

.it was great to relive the memories with your post.

Teri meri prem kahani...

Thnx Priya, it is an epic one and Barun /Sanaya did fab job together.