ll Power of Love ❤ ll Teri Meri Special/I surrender/pg42/Feb 8, 2023 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Vio1810

Wonderful dear !!! You are extraordinary, your words paint the vibrant picture we saw and feel on the skin one and a thousand times!

Thank you thank you thank you!

With love from Argentina

Thnx V ;)

I am humbled. SO happy that it made you feel dancing. This dance itself is just vibrant itself.

Originally posted by CrystalJam

Just updated on the first page...I will try  to peek in...sorry but this is the most important time of my life is...

Totally understandable dear, don't apologize. Wishing you the best of luck...loads of it.

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Zoya is spot on too in this pink. 

haha, slapping Shyam is some moment 

Thanks, dear and I know, this is not the time to expect and not to expect. You and I know that being as front row workers. It does take time to feel human again after Covid.

Tell me about that.

Ah, slapping Shyam my Khushi, way to go.

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Thnx Priya, it is an epic one and Barun /Sanaya did fab job together.

They rocked.

How are you feeling now? Almost everyone is getting it.

This was the only dance that make my heart beat raised it never happened before while watching a dance on the tv

the magic they have created on this dance can't replaced by anyone

arshi took that song for themselves

whenever i heard that song i can only imagine arshi arshi and arshi 

and arnav arnav and arnav☺️

Awesome post di.🤗

You bring colors to this forum in a true sense even after so many years.

Originally posted by xZoyax

Beautifully said 👏

ASR is...a mighty good man with all his foibles. 

It was the breaking moment for a shell in which he caged himself but she brought her out and he accepted her power on him.

👏Absolutely

She broke his self created walls of the castle. For him Love was TOXIC

Instead of shunning and disassociating, love looks like accepting and including.  Instead of withholding or giving with strings attached, love looks like giving to those in need and doing it in such a way that you do not place expectations on the recipient to give you back something in return. That is where Arnav was standing. He never shunned his sister or Mamiji or Nani's love. He was always there and even for people who were needed as we have seen he did help Khushi and that little girl with pigeons...in his way of loving things of doing things was ... Instead of crusading and proselytizing, love looks like accepting people the way they are, respecting their personal boundaries, and not trying to change who they are to become more like you.  Unfortunately, society and religions don't have such norms.

Arnav never wanted love but he always wanted respect as we have seen in the beginning. Love implies empathy.  If Khushi couldn't understand why he had no belief in God, then time made her understand it knowing him better and what happened she started doing the same. She started accepting him the way he was.

Arnav was always less expressive and hardly did talk but after meeting Khushi he started it. Though it was just spitting fire in the beginning slowly with time he found his way to her. Payesh wedding is the best example though he had no idea what was going on in a complete sense. 

If we really care about people we love or have a soft corner and not as notches in our belt, we started focusing on building a relationship around those things and set aside our compulsion to make ourselves be something other than what we are. Regardless of what, or maybe we do all just to protect someone who we love so much. That is what Khushi did. She started building something with Arnav to save Payal. But during all of this time after her forced marriage, she started changing Arnav and herself too. She changed into a woman who he never could forget.

Both started to judge themselves too and many times accepted their own faults in return. Big step for Arnav and that melted her heart too.

Originally posted by Roop_P

A journey of lovers and a journey of your posts as well. From Teri Meri to the eye of the braveheart, Natraj, predator, Divinity within, dance of passion, dance of swans, a challenge of a destiny writer, gyration of emotions to ultimate... Irresistible Love.

This post is garnished with beautiful quotes and even your own. 

Each one of these pieces of yours is full of lyrical words. So beautifully gave us a different angle and basically showed us ArShi's beautiful and unbeatable chemistry layered with raw and bare feelings. 

They danced when they were broken being away or in the same frame from each other. They danced when they were torn or took the bandage off in their ego or anger. They danced in the middle of the fighting. They danced being wounded or when they were perfectly free.

But

This dance was the edge of insanity for all around them but for them it was like a confession, it was like they were dressing their wounds with a thread dipped in their own blood. This dance was under the stars and the moon to show this universe a union of souls whether there were enemies or friends in between seven skies. This was what we saw all along there on the stage.

You are so right, she never let Shyam touch her, she dropped the Jalaibis, snatched her hand at that moment when he was giving her a gift. Only she let him make her wear that bracelet but she was not looking at him. 

But with ARnav it was different. He was harsh but her heart was still asking for him. This is whyhe knew she could hear him and she knew she could call him and he will be there for her. She went away many times during this dance but I see this way. She showed her why did she go away every time and HE was the reason. She was complaining to him and he heard every complaint, tried to mend it, tried to rewind it and tried to rejuvenate their relationship.

Khushi Kumari Gupta and no words. Miracle. Seeing him standing there near the doorway, she didn't protest much, why ?

Because he caught her on a wrong foot. She was confessing, ah! and he heard every word and he was the only one who knew the meaning. Her Jiji had no clue, it was just an ordinary statement."Humarey saath Aise nachainge" Very deep meaning and then she retort. It doesn't matter the very same way as he did many times and she did too. That was the part of their courtship.

Teri meri 2 was their union away from eyes, beautifully said. It was among two mature and married people. No one needed to know. His rights over her and her on him.

What a beautiful 10th anniversary clebration. 

👏🤗

Awe, thnx Roop🤗

Love the pink

They danced on every tune of their courtship journey. Writing this story with their own blood because He broke her heart many times and in return broke into tears himself. The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.

One night, he learned that a single look can change everything. And since then, he has seen it countless times whenever she came closer to him. He grappled to understand it and failed. For instance, all it took was a look from another man for his Khushi and he thought she fall out of love with him. It baffles me that a simple alignment of eyes can cause so much devastation but it was the moment, the rest and after can take a backseat.

These are heart matters nothing much.

Originally posted by Nickysweet

This is soooo beautiful..u made me speechless..just amazing and mind-blowing.. keep it up ❤️❤️❤️dear so proud of your skills 

Thanks, Nicky dear.  🤗

I hope all is well at your end.