Abhi's Self Control - Abhira OS (13+)

Posted: 2 years ago

Okay, this is during their "Normal" phase before Akshu's accident, and as promised, it's a little, ahem, steamy. Well not really, I wanted to test the waters a little, see how everyone reacts. 

Abhimanyu Birla was frustrated.

As a world class surgeon, he's always prided himself on his self control. It wasn't easy to get where he was. It had taken insane levels of discipline and self sacrifice. Controlling his emotions wasn't just easy for him, it was essential. He couldn't afford to lose his grip when there were lives at risk. And he didn't. Most of the time.

It's just recently his life, thoughts and dreams had stopped being his. They now belonged to one Akshara Goenka. The object of his deepest desires. And the bane of his entire existence. God he just had to fall for the most frustrating girl in all of Udaipur. 

It was bad enough that she rejected their love and stubbornly refuses to acknowledge what he knew to be the truth of their hearts, she just had to test his sanity by being around him all the time. His hospital used to be his safe space. He could immerse himself in work and forget that his heart was in pain, as he tended to others' hearts. But now she was here. Looking absolutely delicious with those pouty lips and big bambi eyes, singing to the patients and soothing their restless hearts, like she soothed his soul. It was torture.

No, scratch that, it was worse than torture. Because she, wonder woman that she was, seemed absolutely fine. Okay, no that wasn't true. Behind the smile and the surs that sadness that had pulled at his heartstrings the first time he heard her sing O Kanha was still there. She still hoarded a world of pain in her soul. But she pretended so well to be doing okay, it was maddening. She walked around his hospital like she owned the place, singing and playing and making friends with all the patients. 

And oh for f*ck's sake did she have to be so goddamn cute?!

His attempts at avoiding her had worked as well as his attempts at "moving on" had. He couldn't escape her. He didn't want to. God he never wanted to escape her. But he had to. His self control was hanging on by a thread as it is.

All it would take is one teeny tiny push and he'd snap.

He'd grab her and ravish her against the wall. Or his desk. Or one of the innumerable hospital beds around them. And she wouldn't stop him. He knew she wouldn't. That's what made resisting her even more torturous. All he wanted to do was push her against the nearest wall, pin her hands above her head and press his body to hers in ways that would make her purr. And she'd melt in his arms in a second, the way she always did. It would have been so much easier if she would push him away. But he'd been noticing her body's signs since the first time he held her. The way her pupils dilated and pulse fluttered around him, when he was oh so near. She was as affected by him as he was by her. In fact, he was pretty sure she didn't even realize the way her body welcomed his touch, innocent as she was to the ways of men and women. 

God the things he could teach her......

He hadn't felt this level of sexual frustration since medical school, he felt like a damn teenager all over again. It didn't even take much. His eyes would stray to the bend of her swan like neck as she talked to a patient, or the way her elegant fingers plucked at her guitar strings, or the flash of her waist when she wore something that left her stomach bare or that f*cking mole on her throat that always seemed to tempt him in the worst possible ways. Honestly it was a wonder he hadn't gone all caveman on her when he saw her talking to that bloody intern. The kid was smart he ran away when he did. 

Did she know the danger she was in around him? Did she know how close he came to claiming her in every sense of the word every time she was in his arms? She couldn't know. If she did, she'd be running for the hills. 

His dreams didn't help either. She had plagued his dreams with her presence ever since the Gopi Mask Festival. But they used to be innocent dreams, of holding her, chasing her, maybe stealing a kiss or two. But recently, ever since their "normal" drama (which in itself is a cosmic joke) it seems like dream-Akshu went out of her way to punish him. He'd lost count of the number of times he'd woken up gasping in his bed the past month, the feel of her writhing under him fresh in his mind. He couldn't even bring himself to feel guilty about his thoughts.

Lord help his soul.

He saw her sitting in the lounge as he walked past, the big screen windows bathing her in sunlight, as she fiddled with her guitar strap. He checked his watch. 9 am. Her in-time. He'd had a long night of back to back surgeries and he was exhausted. He wished she would sing. But no, she didn't have her first appointment till 9:45. No, he didn't have her schedule memorized. Her hair was fluttering in her face and he watched her huff in irritation before gathering the long tresses up and fixing them in a messy knot at her nape. And something in him just snapped. He'd been a very good boy so far but even he had his limits. He'd never seen her with her hair up, exposing the length of her neck and the creamy skin at her collarbones.

Shoving the door open he stalked over to her startled frame. God those big beautiful eyes will be the death of him. Curling his hand around the back of her neck he yanked her to his chest, savoring the breathless yelp that escaped her. Titling his head, he watched the line of her throat bob as she gulped nervously, her small hands fisting around his white coat. Inhaling deeply, he gently freed her hair from its pin, feeling the luxurious strands tumble down her back in a waterfall of silk. Wrapping it around his fist he gave the gentlest little tug.

Her eyes fluttered shut as a small, sweet moan escaped her lips and he barely caught himself from capturing those trembling lips in his. Pocketing her pin he turned around and left the room, not giving her a backward glance, knowing he'd break if he did.

May his Mahadev give him strength.

Um.....well?

Please let me know if you liked it. The comments make my day. Seriously I keep refreshing my other 2 OS just to see if anyone's written anything new. 

More comments means more encouragement for me to write.

This was sooo good ❤️❤️ 

Loved how you described Abhi xD I can almost imagine him being in this state in the hospital xD

Love reading your one shorts, and this one was 🔥

Can't wait for moree ❤️❤️

I have read this, it is one of the best fanfics I have read about Abhira. So bloody hot! 

I think if yrkkh was not an Indian show, this is exactly how Abhi would behave and I'm all for intense passion that is wild and raw.

I wish I had more time to review but some of the lines like the one below are top notch:

He'd lost count of the number of times he'd woken up gasping in his bed the past month, the feel of her writhing under him fresh in his mind. He couldn't even bring himself to feel guilty about his thoughts

- more realistic version of Abhis dreams that I wouldn't skip. 

Make it pg 18 next time.

Originally posted by Silveraliax

I have read this, it is one of the best fanfics I have read about Abhira. So bloody hot! 

I think if yrkkh was not an Indian show, this is exactly how Abhi would behave and I'm all for intense passion that is wild and raw.

I wish I had more time to review but some of the lines like the one below are top notch:

He'd lost count of the number of times he'd woken up gasping in his bed the past month, the feel of her writhing under him fresh in his mind. He couldn't even bring himself to feel guilty about his thoughts

- more realistic version of Abhis dreams that I wouldn't skip. 

Make it pg 18 next time.

Ahhh thank you so much. And don't worry, even if itv doesn't allow for steamy scenes, fanfic writers got your back ;)

And sure will, I was planning on a smutty one shot anyway

Please please continue soon...

I want to read at what point his self control will snap...and Akshu's pov also....

Edited by ashigupta89 - 2 years ago

This was mushy mushy.. Abhimanyu and his dreams, his desires...

Can u give me the link of other 2 OSs.. I would love to read

Wow its amazing🤩🤩loved it a lot and the way you kept it PG13 all the while being an erotica..its mind blowing🥰🥰

I hope you write the 18+ versions and by it i mean lots of them bcz we know we aren't gonna get those on the television🤭🤭

Its really an amazing OS😍😍

please keep writing🤗

It's so hot 🔥🔥🔥

Write more, from both akshu and abhi's pov 

We need more stories like this 

You are amazing 😍😍

Please keep writing, looking forward to more write ups 

Originally posted by anuandavi

This was mushy mushy.. Abhimanyu and his dreams, his desires...

Can u give me the link of other 2 OSs.. I would love to read

I can't really link yet since I'm a newbie on this site and they don't allow new members to link stuff. But you can check them out on my profile. They're called "Abhimanyu vs The Goenkas" and "Akshara vs The Birlas"