Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chocru

Any chance of Jasmine truly falling in love with Fateh in her own cuckoo way in future? She does think she already loved him but she is too delulu and self obsessed to accept the truth. Will she spend her whole life making sure Fatejo aren't together or happy? She is now loaded enough to go to canada on her own. And she is showing no romantic interest in Angad or other men who could be much more useful to her than Fateh. It's quite weird that she showed no romantic inclination towards anyone but him( even though it was for selfish motives). Is that deliberate on makers part? Like Fateh has got intimate with only Tejo not jas or anyone else? 

Jasmine will love Amrik 🌝

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

🤣

Bechara!

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Any chance of Jasmine truly falling in love with Fateh in her own cuckoo way in future? She does think she already loved him but she is too delulu and self obsessed to accept the truth. Will she spend her whole life making sure Fatejo aren't together or happy? She is now loaded enough to go to canada on her own. And she is showing no romantic interest in Angad or other men who could be much more useful to her than Fateh. It's quite weird that she showed no romantic inclination towards anyone but him( even though it was for selfish motives). Is that deliberate on makers part? Like Fateh has got intimate with only Tejo not jas or anyone else?

I don't see her falling for anyone at least in upcoming future. For her, love has always been one sided...she has never loved anyone at all. Everyone, her family, Tejo, Amrik, fateh...they are a pawn.

The Canada thing has been really shown in a weird way...they act as if once destroyed, your passport is gone forever. More than Canada, or Fateh, she's obsessed with Tejo. She's not worried about what she has, it's about what Tejo has. She's fine until she saw that fatejo were truly getting close. She is after Fateh because of Tejo. Her competition is with Tejo.

Oh yes! makers, actors (esp ankit) they've made sure that people understand (well anyone with a single brain cell) that F was supposed to be with Tejo. Both by fate, and choice. The made him walk on a tightrope, just on the border while not having cross the line... Thing is there's absolutely a way they could have made jasfa better, but it's not in the plan. They had this kinda contrast story... Hell F does not know anything about Jasmine. When he knows, it's too late. He was dating Tejo actually. Even fatejo scenes before wedding have more intimacy than jasfa ema. IT's very deliberate.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

bada bhabhi bhabhi karta tha🤣 ab le maje bhabhi ke saath

1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

they can atleast give her chudi pants instead of those palazzo type ones

Arey yaaar , a simple top with cigarette pants and a halka phulka chunni , she's good to go as a professor. They are giving her good colours now but it's the bottoms that are spoiling everything😵

She better put that chunni two sides than let it hang one side🥱 pant bhi bada , uper se chunni , she literally looks wrapped up👎🏼

palazo are in style right now in Punjab like big time so I guess they’re just following trend 

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Pre wedding her outfits were plain, but made so much sense. She's a simple person, and that worked for her.

I've no idea how they manage to shoot. If I am wearing lehanga or something like this, my entire focus is on not letting my dress mess up, and not fall.

yes even the earrings are too heavy…I feel for her ears and honestly who curls their hair everyday. 

They should work on look and keep it realistic….I personally like her night suits better …the white with the pink jacket…that’s what she should be wearing…fitted and trendy . 

Also she will then look dressed up for functions, right now she looks like she’s coming from a function everyday. She’s not a newly wed anymore and they should adjust her clothes to match her character 

1987Roso thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1987Roso

palazo are in style right now in Punjab like big time so I guess they’re just following trend 

but yeah I agree they’re both always dressed like their going to some event lol

And 

Those big Earrings 

Who would  wear them everyday 🙄

1987Roso thumbnail

Realistically she’s back at her parents home and she isn’t married so why can’t she go back to her pre wedding wardrobe I’m sure she has the cloths unless they donated 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Don't know of love but she will surely try to get him back once he unites with Tejo. He is going to be soar grapes for her . Right now she is too much into revange mode but once things cool down and she realses Tejo got her Fateh back she will creep in Virk family through Amrik and start lusting on her jeejaji. It will turn into a Ghum hai kisi....at one point. She will infact frame Fateh and try to creat rift between brothers. It will be another test for Fateh and Tejo. 

The show still has lot of spice for at least one more year.

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Don't know of love but she will surely try to get him back once he unites with Tejo. He is going to be soar grapes for her . Right now she is too much into revange mode but once things cool down and she realses Tejo got her Fateh back she will creep in Virk family through Amrik and start lusting on her jeejaji. It will turn into a Ghum hai kisi....at one point. She will infact frame Fateh and try to creat rift between brothers. It will be another test for Fateh and Tejo. 

The show still has lot of spice for at least one more year.

one more year ?!🤡