a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Another power packed rocking episode of KBC and Shahrukh as usual bowled me over by his charm.

KNOWLEDGE

BELIEF
COURAGE

Thats the moto of KBC and yes Todays Republic day special episode was both interesting and fun filled.

The National anthem Jana Gana Mana with a standing ovation gave a headstart to a rocking episode.

Shahrukh's humour as usual was too good.

Vinayak karan won 80000 rupees and went away with hugging Shahrukh.

The fastest finger first was interesting with the ages of Kyunki saas characters.

The fastest was Vasu Jaitly who talked more than playing.From watching movies of Shahrukh 50 times to praising him Vasu did all she even proposed him to which Shahrukh reacted very coolly. Vasu however is the rollover contestant for Monday she has lost all lifelines and will be playong for 640000 rupees.

The har seat hot seat question was about Australian open being the first tennis tournament of the year.

The episode was rocking Shahrukh as usual was mesmerising and so were Vasu's words a quite entertaining episode as it was I loved it a lot.

Delhi ke is Dilwaale ne aaj ek baar phir mera dil jeet liya.Shahrukh you rock.

Go Shahrukh We Love You

On a rating scale i will give a perfect 10/10 for the stupendous performance by Shahrukh and Vasu's words.

So ladies and gentlemen boys and girls keep watching KBC everyday form Monday to Thursday at 9 Pm and enhance your knowledge.

love

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
thnx πŸ˜›
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hoo thnx for the rocking update srk rox
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the great update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wow! You have me all excited, I can't wait to watch the video πŸ˜ƒ
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
awesome updateeee πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thanks anu for the hard work😊Edited by Fashion_2005 - 17 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot for the great update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thx for the update!!!! x n yeh srk rocks!!!!!!!!!! Edited by bollycrazy - 17 years ago
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmuqix

awesome update
thnx πŸ˜›

Thanx i am glad you liked itπŸ€—

a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

hoo thnx for the rocking update srk rox

Srk does rocks i am glad you liked it.

a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: springs

Thanks for the great update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wow! You have me all excited, I can't wait to watch the video πŸ˜ƒ

You bet springs you will love the episode i am glad you liked the updateπŸ€—