Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Saanjh.xyz

Exactly, it looked more like 'I am Imlie from PD and who I am' with all those dialogues ' khet ki rakhwaali' than ' I want to save someone' when there's actually a crisis going on in that room right now! 

Exactly she more busy dealing with him then dealing with the person in troublešŸ˜‘ the poor Arpita would be out of her witsšŸ„ŗ

Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mltr16

@bold: You gave words to my feelings on these two Diya!šŸ¤—. I could not even keep my bheja aside and laugh at this last fight scene. Bhai kahaan hota hai aisa....oh right, ITV pe.

I just rolled my eyes.....how did the epi slide so quickly, from the beautiful dance (that I will watch on repeat for quite a while) to .....THIS??

They take PTSD so lightly on ITV for god's sake it is called a post TRAUMATIC stress disorder. You don't make it go away by subjecting the traumatized person to trauma boot camp. 

Exactly she saw her own husband in flesh burn alive the trauma from that wouldn't just go away by subjecting person to the trigger and giving them a PEP talk. It's huge thing she has lived that horrible moment and to take it that lightly. It is awful and Imlie isn't some psychotherapist then why just why do that. It was so extra and so bizzarešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

For me i feel no girl or women can defend any man like this no..i mean he is so huge n how can she even do that in real terms no one can do i am sister n fight with my younger brother and he is huge then me n i can't hold him or fight with him in simlpe way also n here imlie she is fighting like... What can i say totally unnecessary.. This was not needed i feel it... Am i right guys

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Iā€™ve watched this dance way too many times now. The way he twirls her, holds her. When his hand is going around her waist  I need to stopšŸ˜†

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wait a second Imma scream.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I like mostly everyone have mixed feelings about the episode. 

1. The dance (or rather dances) I think it was lovely... even better executed than I had imagined/hope for. I did not find it OTT because there was just so much to understand. 

The restrained dance, un-passionate, unfeeling, more professional, more like a chore for both of them. It was extremely restrained, there was a lack of comfort. 

In contrast the dance of the two souls, was passionate, enchanting, there was raging chemistry, all inhibitions were forgotten, all restraints broke loose.  They were reaching out to each other and drawing comfort. That was the dance they actually needed/wanted but couldn't do... so their souls/minds did instead. 

2. 'Main nahi chaahta ki tum meri wajah se hurt ho' that was such an aww moment. In fact that entire moment was awww. The episode explore a lot around the concept of power and hurt. Which I will talk more about later 

3. The entire Imlie rekha part had me rolling my eyes. THAT was OTT and unnecessary. Without having any knowledge about the source of her trauma Imlie wants to play doctor. This is NOT how you dela with trauma people. In fact this is a very good bad example of how NOT to deal with trauma. 

This will probably hurt Arpita even more. The woman needs treatment not thi nonsense. And not only has she shoved Arpita into a very dangerous situation Imlie had the audacity to stop others and play a game of kushti with a very concerned brother. Like WTF?? 

Poor Aru was trying the best he could without hurting Imlie. Doesn't anyone else have a brain? why did they stop on Imlie's command? I really hope Sundar or someone does something instead of allowing this nonsense to continue. I have seen several misrepresentations and the blatant romanticisations of mental trauma / illnesses. This is one of them.

Coming back to the concept of power and hurt. The power to hurt is the power given by oneself to another individual. It is inherently in. theory stupid, but without that relationships cannot flourish. Over here... they both (not just physically) already have the power to hurt each other emotionally. Which tells me their relationship is way more progressed than they both realise. 

I see their relationship fostering into one where Imlie fails to trust and Aryan tries to protect. They both love each other but Imlie won't be able to trust Aru after she finds out about the revenge and Aru will try to go through with revenge while protecting Imlie who will be protecting her BS. 

Therefore at every step of the way, they will clash (like they did today). This will be their relationship, the only message about this that I liked was that it would be a relationship of two equals that would challenge each other. 

My heart breaks for Aryan literally everyday. He is going to suffer so much pain, when he already has already suffered so much. He will be alone in this relationship for a long long time. Imlie will like in the fight scene hurt him quite a lot. 

I cannot even empathise with Imlie any more... she has my sympathies but no empathy. The woman is beyond me now. 

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

I just made a mature post about it on the Arylie discussion forum. I will leave it at that. 

Chintapandu thumbnail

I need some time to come out of it. Like 5 mins to 6 hours to 32 days to forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile,

Two things caught my attention.

1. The way aryan left imlie's hand when her tear drop fell on it and imlie didn't leave

2. How he teared up after he saw her crying and leaving him. I bet he didn't know he was crying and will think "shit! Main roya kyu?"

Share your thoughts on these.

Also keep opening new threads everyday/for each episode. It'll be easier for ppl like me who are rarely visiting and also for stalkers to catch up.

Going back to doubooing in the unbelievable dance performance. Bye.

PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bringing what I posted in the AT here. Will be back once I catch up there (how yā€™all expect me to keep up with two threads?! Lol)

Just wanted to get some initial thoughts down before I start catching up. 

I loved the dance sequence. I like that it wasnā€™t clear that it was someoneā€™s dream. It felt like they were both caught up in the moment and they were both in that ā€œdreamā€ dance. I think that Imlie was really affected by it, thus the tear. And then Aryanā€™s tear for the same reason, being affected by her. 

Okay, and wow. I will take all the dance numbers between these two, especially if theyā€™re like this. They move together SO beautifully! I knew she could dance, weā€™ve seen it on the show, and I know FK is a dancer as well, but OMG, the way he glides, the way they moved together, the ease with which he lifted her, it was all so beautiful to watch. It was so fluid and beautiful. Sometimes these ITV dances can be so stilted, but not these two. Again, their chemistry is off the charts. I donā€™t know how weā€™ll handle it when theyā€™re actually in love on the show. 

Fighting, dancing, having a simple conversation, theyā€™re electric. 

Alright, the injury scene. I loved that so much in a completely different way. First he was like good, serves you right to get a kink in your neck. Then, when he thought she might have actually hurt herself, the concern and worry. The fear that he would hurt her more. But then, in the face of that - her absolute faith that he could never hurt her. I loved her joking with him and his hesitancy. It was very couple-y, the whole interaction. A preview of what their relationship will be like, between all the passionate moments of course. 

Now letā€™s get to the fight sequence. It just went on too long. It was fine, it was balanced, I get it. But thereā€™s a literal fire raging. The fear of it spreading and causing serious damage aside, why are all the people just standing around. Isnā€™t smoke inhalation also an issue?! Thatā€™s also serious business. And how large is this hall, and how far are they from the fire?! Itā€™s all so ridiculous. I liked some of their back and forth dialogue but again, just went on. It was too drawn out and just too over the top, and it continues tomorrow! I mean, Arylie rolling around on the ground - sounds great, but the context here, not so great. 

And then tomorrow it continues and what a way šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Now weā€™ve got proper weapons involved. Iā€™m too tired right now to get into the potential symbolism of it all tonight, but I see it. Iā€™m sure some of you will (or already have) talked about it. 

All I want now is for Imlie to completely forget about BS (especially because while everyone is worried about him heā€™s literally just passed out drunk) and worry and tend to the wound she gave Aryan. In my dream world (which means this will never happen) I imagine him telling her why fire is a trigger for him and his sister, and them having an honest conversation. 

Will be back. 

PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

My heart breaks for Aryan literally everyday. He is going to suffer so much pain, when he already has already suffered so much. He will be alone in this relationship for a long long time. Imlie will like in the fight scene hurt him quite a lot. 

Agree with the rest of it, but really felt this. Because I feel the same way. Dude walks about with so much pain and hurt, has for the past four years, and heā€™s just headed for more of it with her. I want the Imlie that sees him, that recognizes his pain, that can empathize. We saw a moment of her post wedding. But I fear everything since has shown she isnā€™t there yet. And I get she has to get over her own heartbreak but it doesnā€™t mean my heart canā€™t break for Aryan.