Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

And to the haters.... dream sequence for you. Fammy Can Dance! Take that, say Atif and FK! "Mic Drop"

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mltr16

Okay, here are my 2 cents. 

The regular masque dance: Beautifully done but rehearsed, mechanical. They looked beautiful together. 

The dream dance: Exquisite. I felt like the dream dance was the dance of their souls. That is why they were so in sync, so .....drawn to each other in it, so graceful. Look at Aryan's movements in the dream dance and compare it to the regular dance. There is a difference and I was struck by the beauty and grace of the dream dance.

The fight sequence: *facepalm* I know I am in the minority but I was not impressed by the devi ma roop of Imlie with her Imlie rekha......It was over the top, unnecessary and over done. WTF She speared Aru's clavicle, men?? So only way maafi milegi is if I get a romantic uninterrupted cliched haldi lep scene, with all the touchie feelies and eyelocks necessary for it. Period.

Omgggg it was soooooo OTT. Her running after him. I was like how did we go from this beautiful dance sequence to the gardan scene to this. 😂😂 I won’t complain cuz it was still a good ep. But like …. 😂

Edited by Juwii29 - 2 years ago
radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The regular masque dance: Beautifully done but rehearsed, mechanical. They looked beautiful together. 

The dream dance: Exquisite. I felt like the dream dance was the dance of their souls. That is why they were so in sync, so .....drawn to each other in it, so graceful. Look at Aryan's movements in the dream dance and compare it to the regular dance. There is a difference and I was struck by the beauty and grace of the dream dance.

The fight sequence: *facepalm* I know I am in the minority but I was not impressed by the devi ma roop of Imlie with her Imlie rekha......It was over the top, unnecessary and over done. WTF She speared Aru's clavicle, men?? So only way maafi milegi is if I get a romantic uninterrupted cliched haldi lep scene, with all the touchie feelies and eyelocks necessary for it. Period.

Poor guy needs a Tetanus shot after that! Still not feeling too bad for Aru since he has been so rough with Imlie before.

I really hope that after this their dynamics change and they stop being so rough with each other. 

nmurali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would say the episode gave me so many mixed feelings

Okay 

No 1/ Dance: OMG that bloody intensity the charisma, passion and the intimacy it just shook everything. The hand holding pushing pulling everything was really beautiful they both dance finely. Although it was mixed sequence so we don't know whose dream it was actually.

I really loved Aru's dialouge "teesri koi baat hai nahi to apni oversmartness apne pas rakho" nice ma boy aese sabko udhar nahi dete🤣

No 2/  the Sprain scene: I would just say that one was my most favorite scene till now. Like I laughed so much watching it. Aru was so damn hesistant mujhe dar lag raha 🤣🤣 that was the real Imlie the epic comic one. Another thing  that Imlie told Aru today she trust him with her life, the way she said you won't ever hurt me🥺🥺

And I'm officially claiming Aryan apne dar ko face karo Singh Rathore🤣

No 3/ The fire scene: And I would say that was the most weird ass scene ever like ever. Wth is wrong with Imlie. You just can't lit fire (I know it was Anu) and expect from a person suffering from that sort of PTSD to listen to the pep talk and walk out of it. These things don't work like that. She will probably be in more trauma after that. I hope Sundar saves Arpita.

And why resort to so much violence like she went really all Jungli on him in and there is a party going on that scene is so bizarre and cringe to watch it is all "how not to deal with trauma" like all Imlie lakshman Rekha thing the poor girl is behind fire screaming Imlie there is no time to beat the crap out of worried brother 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited by Diya121 - 2 years ago
Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤢 Same. It was funny to watch it. 

Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya121

Okay 

No 1/ Dance: OMG that bloody intensity the charisma, passion and the intimacy it just shook everything. The hand holding pushing pulling everything was really beautiful they both dance finely. Although it was mixed sequence so we don't know whose dream it was actually.

I really loved Aru's dialouge "teesri koi baat hai nahi to apni oversmartness apne pas rakho" nice ma boy aese sabko udhar nahi dete🤣

No 2/  the Sprain scene: I would just say that one was my most favorite scene till now. Like I laughed so much watching it. Aru was so damn hesistant mujhe dar lag raha 🤣🤣 that was the real Imlie the epic comic one. Another thing  that Imlie told Aru today she trust him with her life, the way she said you won't ever hurt me🥺🥺

And I'm officially claiming Aryan apna dar ko face karo Singh Rathore🤣

No 3/ The fire scene: And I would say that was the most weird ass scene ever like ever. Wth is wrong with Imlie. You just can't lit fire (I know it was Anu) and expect from a person suffering from that sort of PTSD to listen to the pep talk and walk out of it. These things don't work like that. She will probably be in more trauma after that. I hope Sundar saves Arpita.

And why resort to so much violence like she went really all Jungli on him in and there is a party going on that scene is so bizarre and cringe to watch it is all "how not to deal with trauma" like all Imlie lakshman Rekha thing the poor girl is behind fire screaming Imlie there is no time to beat the crap out of worried brother 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Exactly, it looked more like 'I am Imlie from PD and who I am' with all those dialogues ' khet ki rakhwaali' than ' I want to save someone' when there's actually a crisis going on in that room right now! 

mltr16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya121

Okay 

And I'm officially claiming Aryan apna dar ko face karo Singh Rathore🤣

@bold: You gave words to my feelings on these two Diya!🤗. I could not even keep my bheja aside and laugh at this last fight scene. Bhai kahaan hota hai aisa....oh right, ITV pe.

I just rolled my eyes.....how did the epi slide so quickly, from the beautiful dance (that I will watch on repeat for quite a while) to .....THIS??

They take PTSD so lightly on ITV for god's sake it is called a post TRAUMATIC stress disorder. You don't make it go away by subjecting the traumatized person to trauma boot camp. 

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Throw out your brain outside of the 🏘️🏚️🏠🏡or put in the⚰️ while watching ITV shows🤣🤣🤣. Logic and ITV doesn't go hand in hand. Show LOGIC pe nahi BISWAS aur MAGIC pe chalti hai😳.

Please 🙏 samjho sablog.

mltr16 thumbnail

Abe I just rewatched the dance, Sundar is already making moves on Arpita....🤣 I think dude is waltzing with her all the way in the back. Bandar kahin ka, jab sach mein aag lagi tab kahaan gaya tha?? Imlie had to manifest her inner Durga....not the other "inner goddess" we want 😉 

Conclusion: it is all Sundar's fault.