Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Haa yaar , on 1st watch I thought it was for BS but on 2nd watch I got that the imagination dance seq. also has female vision (Imlie). So you could be correct.

Ew no. BS-jiju ko shiddat se door hi rakho. 🀒

I think if they wanted to show her reminiscing her own dance with Aditya, they would have flashbacked. They have used flashbacks numerous times so it was deliberate attempt. There were no reaction shots from the supporting cast. They were narrating these two being completely absorbed by each other, methinks.

Chintapandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookwormlazy

Chinta ji... I don't see you around much... what happened? I thought you were going to stick around if Adini got married.

My new year's resolution was to get rid of this addiction this year. I'm 80% successful and your post is the thoss saboot. Upar se we're moving to another city so I'm too busy.

But missing our trolling sessions πŸ˜­

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

My new year's resolution was to get rid of this addiction this year. I'm 80% successful and your post is the thoss saboot. Upar se we're moving to another city so I'm too busy.

I only miss u for tht

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

so very little of Adi, so nothing to troll…, so me teasing Aruji now

and starting to find Aruji and Imlie very

Param-Sundari thumbnail

We can troll them as well ... Nothing better than a good trolling session...

Pavilion_way thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well written pavi  😍

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

Ew no. BS-jiju ko shiddat se door hi rakho. 🀒

I think if they wanted to show her reminiscing her own dance with Aditya, they would have flashbacked. They have used flashbacks numerous times so it was deliberate attempt. There were no reaction shots from the supporting cast. They were narrating these two being completely absorbed by each other, methinks.

I had to LOL at the first sentence. Shiddat has become too precious. Cannot hear it without seeing these two in it. πŸ˜ƒ