Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PreetD

Agree with the rest of it, but really felt this. Because I feel the same way. Dude walks about with so much pain and hurt, has for the past four years, and he’s just headed for more of it with her. I want the Imlie that sees him, that recognizes his pain, that can empathize. We saw a moment of her post wedding. But I fear everything since has shown she isn’t there yet. And I get she has to get over her own heartbreak but it doesn’t mean my heart can’t break for Aryan. 

It is awful to see him like this. He literally has no one for him. Narmada and Arpi know that he is in pain but can't share in that pain. Imlie has her own heartbreak to deal with and knows very little of the situation too. Aryan has no body except for these three women. 

Imagine living like that for 4 years. Burning yourself in the fire of revenge every single day. My fear is what next? what after his revenge? he has nothing else to live for... at the very least he has a mission now... what happens when it is over? 

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay, so today brought out all the dark shades of Aru's love— his need to keep Imlie near, to protect her, to stop her from going back to BS-jiju. It also brought out his lust. And, Imlie doesn't stop him. She gives him that haq implicitly.

So, as M said, the masquerade dance was a professional mechanical ploy to literally stop her from going to Aditya. Whilst the waltz were all their inner desires, sexual or otherwise, expressed. In Aru's mind, it expressed his desire to keep her for himself, by himself, and be hers completely. The last lift where he holds her to the chest, almost hugging her was so well done. And he thought that it was only in his head. But here's the catch: Imlie felt it too. Her desires might be undetected and subconscious, but she realised that she could succumb to them, and it could be and feel wondful. She valorises being a sacrificial lamb for Aditya, but here she was completely consumed in an inner dance with Aryan. That's why she cried and that's when Aru realised that it wasn't all in his head. He cried too.

It reminded me of this scene :

https://youtu.be/z9SXvUdM_iw

She immediately goes back to her BS-jaap as a shield. Anyhow, they were quite sexually charged, especially Aru. So, yes, whilst he was concerned about causing her damage, he was hesitant to touch her because of his sexual awareness too. Scared of what might touching her so intimately evoke in him . Scared of also touching her like that when she's completely unaware of his feelings

Because it was a completely useless scene otherwise.

That's also leads into the sabke samne ek dusre par kudna

Narratively,  the only point of the fight scene was to express their mutual sexual tension and  a side-note of Imlie's concern for Aru's family. So wish they hadn't trivialised PTSD for this though and given them a silly reason to fight.

Point to be noted here is :

Aru is hesitant to touch her for xyz reasons but Imlie has no such hesitations. She, in fact, likes touching him, him touching her unwittingly.

Shit, I am still unable to breathe from the performance. Buoy is sexy 👄

PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

It is awful to see him like this. He literally has no one for him. Narmada and Arpi know that he is in pain but can't share in that pain. Imlie has her own heartbreak to deal with and knows very little of the situation too. Aryan has no body except for these three women. 

Imagine living like that for 4 years. Burning yourself in the fire of revenge every single day. My fear is what next? what after his revenge? he has nothing else to live for... at the very least he has a mission now... what happens when it is over? 

Exactly! We talk about him being the one to put Imlie first, she’s a priority to him, she’s part of this very small circle of apne. Imlie has never had someone make her a priority but he’ll do that. He’ll be her ride or die. She’ll be his world. 

But what about Aryan?! Who’s going to put him first? Who’s going to make him the centre of their world?! Who’s going to be there for him when he needs a shoulder to cry on? He always catches Imlie’s tears but no ones there to catch his (as someone mentioned). It’s heartbreaking. 

Imlie’s blinded by love for a man who doesn’t deserve it while the one who does has to standby and watch the woman he feels deeply for continually hurt herself for that man.  

Edited by PreetD - 2 years ago
rnrozzy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG there was so much Arylie content today, I am definitely going to go back and rewatch 1-2 more times tonight because I enjoyed it so much. My thoughts:

1. The dance sequences

I thought the "dream" dance was so random at first but as I kept watching I ended up loving the contrast between the real dance and the "dream" one. Others in this thread have described the latter as their souls' dancing and I think that's very apt. Both actors are great dancers and got a chance to show that. I really hope we get more dancing scenes in the future because I think they just show so much chemistry during these scenes. Can you imagine if they get a normal wedding and have mehndi and sangeet events where they dance? That would be amazing!

2. The teardrop on Aryan's hand

This continued trope of her tear falling on his hand is so beautiful IMO. And this time we see him responding to her tear with one of his own. I think in their love story he's going to be the more emotional one, as in he will feel all of her sadness and pain as his own and this is a way to show that. I was a little confused why she was crying, to begin with though. Was it the intimacy and intensity of the dance or continued stress over Adi not being found?

3. The neck injury

I couldn't help cackling through this entire scene. They're both so silly together and I love how Imlie is always able to wind him, get him to shed his more serious exterior, and act a little bit more like what I imagine the pre-trauma Aru was like. Especially the part where he freaks out and asks himself 'should I have said Jai Seeta Maiyaa' part. It was GOLD! 

4. The fire and fight scene

We FINALLY got a 'peet mein khoni' example and I am over the moon about it. I know some might hate it but I actually LOVED the Imlie rekha and her whole forcing Arpita to face her fears. It's a contained environment and she makes sure that overall Arpita is safe and will not be harmed by the fire first. I watch serials as a means of escapism from the real world, not for their accuracy or their rationality, so I always enjoy these over-the-top kinds of scenes. I love how 'laraku' this couple is, they are always fighting and arguing with each other all the time and not only does it make for entertaining TV, I feel like it also shows how equal they are. Neither of them bends to the other and they don't expect the other to bend to them either. I hope they keep this element going as their relationship progresses. 

Other thoughts:

- I was very weirded out by the bleeding Aryant thing in the precap though, that was a little intense, interested to see how they present that.

- It's very clear that Mayuri's scenes were filmed separately. Is she on break or something?

- Why did the unknown man switch out the earpiece in Aditya's ear while he is drunk? I don't think it was Satyakaam because he's in prison and also he wouldn't have left when he saw Meethi coming. Maybe the terrorist?

rnrozzy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetD

Exactly! We talk about him being the one to put Imlie first, she’s a priority to him, she’s part of this very small circle of apne. Imlie has never had someone make her a priority but he’ll do that. He’ll be her ride or die. She’ll be his world. 

But what about Aryan?! Who’s going to put him first? Who’s going to make him the centre of their world?! Who’s going to be there for him when he needs a shoulder to cry on? He always catches Imlie’s tears but no ones there to catch his (as someone mentioned). It’s heartbreaking. 

Imlie’s blinded by love for a man who doesn’t deserve it while the one who does has to standby and watch the woman he feels deeply for continually hurt herself for that man.  

It really is heartbreaking that there's no one for him right now. I hope they develop Arylie's relationship so that she can become that for him but also help him open up to others so they can be there for him too. I feel like Aditya never really needed all of the love she had to give him because he has so many people around for him but Aryan does need it and will definitely respect it more. 

PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnrozzy

It really is heartbreaking that there's no one for him right now. I hope they develop Arylie's relationship so that she can become that for him but also help him open up to others so they can be there for him too. I feel like Aditya never really needed all of the love she had to give him because he has so many people around for him but Aryan does need it and will definitely respect it more. 

Yes! This. This is my hope for them as well. This has been my hope for them, this is the potential I saw for them - not just him being there for her but her being there for him. Equals in the relationship in all aspects. 

And you make such a great point about Aditya. This is probably also why he thought he could be careless and thoughtless with her love and she’d always be there. 

Aryan understands how easily we can lose the people we love. When you’ve experienced loss like that, you definitely don’t take your relationships for granted. 

Edited by PreetD - 2 years ago
Pavilion_way thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Im just going to copy part of my other post from the DT (no pictures though) to here. Thanks for tagging Sundari ji. It was so hard for me stay away from here all day 😭. 

Dangal Dangal 

Paisa wasool episode tha yaar, I watched the dance sequence three times before I could collect my thoughts. Seriously, these makers are SADISTS, meri neend aur chain udane ki than li hain inn logo ne. 

Alright thoughts: 

1) Ek paise ka interest nahi hain: smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 

Bingo Releases Statement after Ad Featuring Ranveer Singh Offends Sushant Singh Rajput Fans

Me looking at the interest meter 😏and be like sure sure bey🤪! bas tu sirf bolta reh ki interest nahi hain. 

2) Pathetic ex-husband ke paas nahi jaane doonga: 

Yaaasssss, my mansmiley32, give it to her straight (not like she will get it- bail buddhi kahi ki. I will state a saying in marathi if anyone knows how to translate this meaning please do - "Gadhva samor vachli geeta an kalcha gondhal bara hota" @mltr16).

Okay, so I really liked that he straight up made it clear to her that he will not let her go back to her exsmiley32. Very very happy with this because she knows upfront that he will stop her at all cost and there will (hopefully) not be any future MUs. smiley41

3) New mask: 

Loved the symbolism of this mask wearing scene. It's like he was putting on a new mask by removing the old baas marne waala, sada hua BS wala mask, so that she can see her new future and not look back. 

When he put on the mask its like she had this new way of looking at Aru. It was bomb diggdi scene smiley42

Also, I am glad that it wasn't just Aryan who was dreaming. Actually, it was more like they were both in a trance where it was just the two of them and no one existed.smiley42smiley41

4) BS Jaap: 

Hai maar dalo mujhe!!! Itna jaap sun sun kar toh sita maiya bhi apne kaan band karde. 

Bingo Releases Statement after Ad Featuring Ranveer Singh Offends Sushant Singh Rajput Fans

5) Meethi & AKT & PD: 

@tellyaddit ji kya lagta hain? Mujhe toh bahut dar lagat hain humari meethi ke liye. Yeh AKT ki wajah se Meethi bhi hogi kidnap. PLZZ makers use this incident to knock some sense into Imlie, that because of that BS her mom is in danger and show her getting super angry at him and rushing to save her.  

What's with the earpiece being replaced? Heh? Why? Who? Iss se kya milega? I feel like atank dude will know if anyone is coming for him and what their strategy is? and as usual Imlie will come and spoil their strategy but hopefully, it will be to save her mother not AKT. 

Why did Malini say that if AKT meets Imlie in PD he will start loving her again and no one will be able to keep them away? (FORESHADOWING?😢😲😱)

6) Jai sita maiyya ki bolna chahiye tha kya? 

Loved this scene. Seriously saare doctors aur unki degree ek taraf aur Imlie ka desi illaj ek taraf 🤦‍♀️. 

Also, another step forward for Imlie stating that you can never hurt me. When in pain subconscious thoughts come into consciousness. So happy with this scene- at least she acknowledged that he will never hurt her and that she fully trusts him. Now just hoping she will realize the difference between him and BS (who has hurt her every step of the way)🙏🤧. 

7) Imlie ko todhne ki koshish: 

She said something about people have tried to break her before and have never succeeded. HAHAHA oHH okay there!!! And ARU breaks the stick smiley37. Great symbolism- the stick being her past that she is using to hold onto the past but he will break her out of it like he breaks the stick 😍. 

8) Aryan and Imlies superpowers: 

Aru-Imlu together have the superpower of teleportation to another duniya jaha pe sirf woh dono hote hain- dancing and fighting. smiley16

Aryan's superpower of ukhado everything and break everything came back today - THE HULK and SUPERMAN

Imlie's superpower is to HOLD ONTO the HULK and SUPERMANsmiley37 and jumping like Spiderman/Spiderwoman🤷‍♀️. Other powers are taking care of Keth and Imlie rekha. 

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Girlz thanks a lot for creating a thread to discuss about episodes! Sundari...❤️

Just completed watching the episode. I need to still catch up with all your reviews and I would be doing it asap.🙂

Awesome performance from FK and ST 🤩 and very nice shiddat wali performance😳 from Aryan and Imlie 😍and I liked that both ended up getting emotional at the end of the performace💗

I'm sure Aryan didn't know that he got emotional and had tears from his eyes when Imlie left him. Subconsciously Aryan fell in love very badly with her.😭Definitely we'll see angsty Aru in future episodes. 😪

Aryan leaving her hand on drop of tear drop from Imlie's eyes just made me wonder that in future if this foolish ladki wanted to again run back to her BS he may allow her to go😒

Aryan's dialogues :

' obviously dar hoga mujhe , agar meri wajah se hurt hogayi tho' 

Never he wanted to hurt her intentionally or seeing her getting hurt especially because of her pathetic ex-relationship . At the same time I think he won't confess his love to her that easily thinking that might hurt her once after he realizes his feelings towards her.

When she fell down after he sprained her neck he is literally worried and most importantly practical man like Aryan today thought that bcz of him not saying 'jai sitamaiyya ki' something got happened to Imlie😆 I really wanted him to analyze all these minor changes in his thinking and behavior which is showing for imlie or when he is with her!❤

Aryan's dialogue 'peche modkar dekhogi takleef hogi ' , 'tum phirse peeche modkar dekhne ki galti karrahi ho Imlie' -  Bichara pura din kehraha hai ki BS ke baare mein zyada mat socho to Imlie😪

But this ladki giving bashans continuously 🤦🏻Today's Imlie's dialogue made sense it takes time for her to move on but when he asked with which haq she's showing this amount of worry towards Adi like maa/biwi then she said as insaaniyat . Then didn't she think of this insaaniyat in precap while hurting Aryan !?😡 

Sab dialoguebaazi ready pe rakhi huyi hai ye ladki for Adi 😖 

Upar se Adi bhi comeback Imlie keh raha hai🤐 after remarriage with Malini ! Malini ki haal tho behaal huyi with lot of insecurity feelings reg. Adilie even after marriage 😶 Dono ladkiya (one his wife and other stating as insaaniyat) worrying for one man 🤦🏻 

Girlz if this ladki phirse bhaagi tho Adi ke pass bawaal machalongi mein forum pe 😈

Nasty fight yaar between Arylie today and in precap as well 🤢  Makers should have executed this in other way !

I hope after this incident Imlie might come to know about Aryan's family past! 

By the way today I came to know of Adi's age as 35 🤣🤣 as I estimated his age to be in between 29-31!

Tagging few peepz ... but everyone plz let me know ur opinions as well.

HappyChamper thumbnail

Apologize me if I didn't tag any .. 

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: mltr16

Okay, here are my 2 cents. 

The regular masque dance: Beautifully done but rehearsed, mechanical. They looked beautiful together. 

The dream dance: Exquisite. I felt like the dream dance was the dance of their souls. That is why they were so in sync, so .....drawn to each other in it, so graceful. Look at Aryan's movements in the dream dance and compare it to the regular dance. There is a difference and I was struck by the beauty and grace of the dream dance.

The fight sequence: *facepalm* I know I am in the minority but I was not impressed by the devi ma roop of Imlie with her Imlie rekha......It was over the top, unnecessary and over done. WTF She speared Aru's clavicle, men?? So only way maafi milegi is if I get a romantic uninterrupted cliched haldi lep scene, with all the touchie feelies and eyelocks necessary for it. Period.

True mltr. That entire fight sequence scene was not required at all. Makers executed it in a worst way!

Dance choreography and ST and FK performance was truly worthful to watch and lovable ! 😍