Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mineforever

Disclaimer bhi laga diya karo: " Hotness Alert" πŸ”₯😁

Karan mein itna kho jaati hu, ki khud ko bhool jaati huβ˜ΊοΈπŸ’•, aur aap baat karte hain Disclaimer Alert ki

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

Waise humne khud ko toh badhai di hi nahi naye AT kiπŸ˜†

Congratulations guys πŸ₯³

congrats everyoneπŸ₯³

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hume bhi jala uss aag mein thoda share karπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haan karti huin..so behind notifications..😁

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was good. 

Dusri baat main woh kitna paas aa gaya tha Monami ke because he wanted to tell her that he loves her but phir adhuri rahe gayi baat.

But I kept looking at Sha's very light beard..mujhe nahi acchi lagti..I like him with more scruffπŸ˜‚

I like his body language nowadays 

Pehle bhi gusse mein in their tashan wale scenes he used to come quite close to her but there seems to be a difference now, his desperation reflects in the body language 

Sha is doing fab job with his facial expressions 

Gusse mein mujhe itne convincing nahi lagte the as if he is suppressing a laugh, khud bhi unconvinced lagta tha for the ott gussa

But yahan kaafi convinced lagta hai, as if he relates & approves of Karan's all emotions 

peacenfun thumbnail

Waise kafi din baad do baatein sunai di

Hayee...itna achha laga sunkar

Monami is hell confused now🀣

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

abhi tak dekha nahi.. 😞Mere yaha  ke sankraant ke tayari chal rahe hai... 

Mera yaaha bhi but main bimar hu toh I'm an exception.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

But I wonder what he will do if monami is ever in a similar situation would his reaction have been like sidG or he would have taken some action .

What do you think ladies.πŸ€”πŸ€”

Woah, good question. I don't think KarMi would have handled the situation like SidSa owing to their changed personalities. 

Firstly, I don't think Monami would have kept her engagement a secret for long from Karan. In the case of Sanjana, she realised that she was in love with Sid after Kundanji entered her city and her academy. For Monami, she was quick enough to realise and accept her love for Karan but here, Sanjana hasn't accepted her love yet. 

And I don't think she would have kept her fiancee in the dark about her love for someone else as she isn't the underconfident girl she was when she entered the academy. I assume that she would have cleared the air with her fiancee and ended the marriage before proposing to Karan. 

However, if it's the same case as SidSa, I will have to think about it because Karan is going very soft with Monami currently as he loves her but I don't know if he would be able to keep his anger on check if the revelation comes forward from a third person. He would behave a gentleman before her fiancee but Monu might face a hard time explaining the situation to Karan because.... I don't know, I just feel soπŸ˜…

I don't know what nonsense I've written, if this answers your question, I'm more than surprised 🀣🀣🀣

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Matlab ki agar abhi ka situation main sidsa ki jaaga moran hota aur monami iss tarah apne feelings deny karke kisi aur sa shaadi karne jaati toh woh kya karta.

Matlab kya woh haar manta yaa apne pyaar ka liya ladta.

Karan ladta because woh intense character hai bahut..he would have asked for reason behind refusal and I think he would have understood why she is doing it.

Just like hospital track ke waqt, usse jaise Sid se hint mila about Monami ,he went there and demanded her to tell the truth and let him deal with the consequences..

peacenfun thumbnail

Main kya karuin..mera dhyaan sabse pehle wahi jaata hai..😁

Haan,it was there.

He wanted to tell her that she was wrong. He could now understand the feeling of love and not being with the one he loved.❀️

He was so soft.

They didnt even fight.It was just a different thought process and Karan ko nahi pata that Sanju loves Sid.

Iss baar Sha has even got a different haircut, so the overall look seems quite different 

Dard laga in his voice, or maybe desperation or helplessness of Monami not being aware of his feelings 

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shelly (@QueSeraSera___x) Tweeted:

Karan should learn not to poke Monu when she is worried about Sid. Wo tab hamesha blast karti hai. πŸ’₯ 

Life lesson Karan!!! Kaam aayega!

#ZiddiDilMaaneNa #SiMi #MoRan #KaveriPriyam #ShaleenMalhotra https://t.co/Z39ATsMzbe https://twitter.com/QueSeraSera___x/status/1481281104287985664?s=20 

See this.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚