Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mineforever

Uska sab focus Monami par ho gaya hai..

uske dil aur dimaag main confession ka bhoot chada hai ,jaise Monami ko tha..๐Ÿ˜

But jokes apart, Monami has been the only one to breach his heart and been able to evoke all the feelings.Otherwise he was always guarded.

Sanju ka he cant do anything until she decides to do something..

Also point to be noted:

He has no clue that Sanj started to have feelings for Sid

He is still under impression that Sid faltu Sanj ke peechhe padha tha inspite of KaiZi warning him

He doesn't know about SidSa chhat par friendship sessions, Sanj spending time with Sid, Sanj lying to Kundanji to be with Sid

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

FF karke dekha toh miss ho gayi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mujhe bhi yahi laga fir se kahegi time nahi hai tumhare do baaton wale gyaan ka๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Par jo do baatein Monami ke liye sunata hai uska maza hi alag hai๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Haan, but ab Monami ne uski 2 baaton  par fingers uthana chhod diya hai ,jabse usne mana kiya usse..๐Ÿ˜‚

Role reversal bhi bahut accha hai..Pehle Monami used to be aage peeche around Karan and he used to be occupied and now its reverse..

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After the interview, I was kinda expecting a quarrel like the initial episodes and when Karan started his do baatein, I totally forgot about the tashan and felt that the confession will take place today. Only after Bala took Monami away with him, I could recall the upcoming BTS and Aneesh's presence in the show ๐Ÿคฃ

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shelly (@QueSeraSera___x) Tweeted:

โ€œTumhe shaayad kabhi kisi se pyaar hua hi nahi!โ€

Theek se dekh monu. Humara sakht launda pighli hui ice cream banke ghoom raha hai!! 

#ZiddiDilMaaneNa #SiMi #MoRan #KaveriPriyam #ShaleenMalhotra https://t.co/P8J4MuKDRH https://twitter.com/QueSeraSera___x/status/1481283015779172355?s=20 

This is so true.โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Bichara kis shiddat sa ussa dekh raaha tha when she was saying that dialogue , Kaash ek baar Monami uska woh expression dekh paati ki Majnu Shergill ko ussa kitna pyaar hain.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

After the interview, I was kinda expecting a quarrel like the initial episodes and when Karan started his do baatein, I totally forgot about the tashan and felt that the confession will take place today. Only after Bala took Monami away with him, I could recall the upcoming BTS and Aneesh's presence in the show ๐Ÿคฃ

Karan was so desperate to confess, like he was tired of her taunts, her anger

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

But I wonder what he will do if monami is ever in a similar situation would his reaction have been like sidG or he would have taken some action .

What do you think ladies.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki walnut ki entry ke baad kuch aisa hi hoga tab pata chal jayega๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Initial reaction wohi hota jo sid ka hai or later stage pe bhi wohi hota jo sid ka hoga shaadi rokna toh mera answer haan hai๐Ÿ˜‚

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

Twitter ka kya haal hai aaj ke KarMi scenes ke baad๐Ÿ˜†

aag lagi hui hai..๐Ÿ˜