Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

My my 

Can I just say that I love your writing style!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! There has been a profusion of One shots of late on the forum and it has me so pumped. So many ideas and concepts floating around. Everyone has their unique style of writing and presentation of their ideas. So exciting to read all the different takes. Thanks for reading and leaving me a comment. Inspires me to keep writing. ๐Ÿค—

Edited by mltr16 - 2 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Show me to aisa kuch hoga nahi. Padne se mann ko sukoon de.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sweetie, you right really great๐Ÿ‘. Really. Itna detail me inka normal married life dikhate to kitna khush hoti main.

Lekin nahi..aisa kuch nahi hona

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: libran90

Show me to aisa kuch hoga nahi. Padne se mann ko sukoon de.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sweetie, you right really great๐Ÿ‘. Really. Itna detail me inka normal married life dikhate to kitna khush hoti main.

Lekin nahi..aisa kuch nahi hona

True, because TRP aunties will get bored with good old domesticity. ๐Ÿ˜‰ So we keep weaving stories to satisfy our fantasies. Thanks for reading and commenting @libran90 โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Aww hope those dreams are fun for Imlie.

I liked the parallel of Kim and Imlie's life and how despite differences in culture, language, people are still people.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for this interlude from the ongoing story. ๐Ÿ‘

Krissy_07 thumbnail

Lovely OS! Loved the conversation between Kim and Imlie!

Looking forward to more one shots!

PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This was beautiful! I loved it so much. 

Her quiet realization, that understanding. That gradual shift thatโ€™s been sneaking up on her for so long. I loved how you showed that unfolding. 

Again, so true to character. Imlie would need something big to have that shift, that realization. Being away from him is that, at some point be began to mean so much more to her than she realized.

That hesitation to voice to feelings. Him voicing his without hesitation and expectation. 

I love how you write them. Makes my heart smile. โ™ฅ๏ธ

LexM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Absence making the heart grow fonder  and the shift that is happening to Imlie :) looking forward to for Imlieโ€™s realization 

Wonderful read .

princessy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is such a real and sweet journey of love that I look forward to reading! Love all your updates! Thanks for tagging me!

Casper13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's such a great storyline you have came up with. It's very important to see the contrast between Aryan and Aditya. Kim is going to be that difference making person for Imlie. This is such a intelligent story.  Would love read more. โค๏ธ

hurrom thumbnail

Nice....Amazing OS......๐Ÿ˜Š