Arylie OS: New perspectives, new beginnings

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Whoa whoa... Now that's my fav word i see "perspective" 🤣🤣🤣

Comments you know run late here😆

nmurali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is amazing. It’s true in an ideal world we have one love, one marriage but this is not an ideal far from it, we are ones to make our world ideal if it’s alone or with someone. We must make peace with our choices and not look back. 

mltr16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nmurali

This is amazing. It’s true in an ideal world we have one love, one marriage but this is not an ideal far from it, we are ones to make our world ideal if it’s alone or with someone. We must make peace with our choices and not look back. 

So true, I think Imlie needed a little help with perspective from outside her immediate circle who has been through a similar experience, an older, wiser, successful woman. Imlie is an independent thinker but sometimes your train of thoughts needs a little guidance. Kim appears to have provided that much needed direction.

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Someone says na... If you go away from your love one we can know their values how much they matters to them in their absent same goes with imlie... She started knowing the value of aryan and mostly she started falling in love with him... Wow amazing update i loved it.. 😘😘

mltr16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priti1610

Someone says na... If you go away from your love one we can know their values how much they matters to them in their absent same goes with imlie... She started knowing the value of aryan and mostly she started falling in love with him... Wow amazing update i loved it.. 😘😘

Very true, like they say, distance makes the heart grow fonder. This distance is going to erase Aditya's memory from her mind and allow her to heal completely, even though it comes at the cost of quite a bit of heartache being away from her family and Aryan. 

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Quite amazing piece of writing

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My my 

Can I just say that I love your writing style!!!!!!!!!!

captain_waffle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ufff loved the conversation between Kim and Imlie, the similarities in their situation yet the difference in tackling their problems.

You gotta write more 🤧

mltr16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captain_waffle

Ufff loved the conversation between Kim and Imlie, the similarities in their situation yet the difference in tackling their problems.

You gotta write more 🤧

Working on it. Hopefully should be done by tomorrow or day after. The next one very much revolves around Aryan and Imlie. ðŸ˜³ Progress.