Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Also. someone/anyone, please help me wrap ,my head around the idea..

If any person upholding RW political ideology (actual or supposed) becomes pathetic in the eyes of a non-RW believer, doesn't the one holding non-RW beliefs is as pathetic in the eyes of a RW ideologist?

So doesn't it mean all of us are  pathetic??

Sania for her RW beliefs and Siddharth for his LW ideologies (apart of being an absolute douchebag, in this case)???

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

How did he not think of the obvious negative connotations around the word cock while posting this? This is sexual harassment.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now sidharth may come up with reason his account is hacked ðŸ˜³

He might have felt he will gain limelight but this may backfire him.. so the next step is cry that your account is hacked ðŸ˜µ

And can anyone tell me what is RW and LW politics ðŸ˜³ i donot know... 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -PD-

Now sidharth may come up with reason his account is hacked ðŸ˜³

He might have felt he will gain limelight but this may backfire him.. so the next step is cry that your account is hacked ðŸ˜µ

And can anyone tell me what is RW and LW politics ðŸ˜³ i donot know... 

Oh no, he came up with a more absurd clarification. Apparently he meant to use the word like 'cock and bull story'. Imagine, it took 3+ days for him/his team to come up with such a silly excuse. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What a bacteria of an asshole this guy is.

Bollywood ki fatela Jens pe outrage karne wali feminist will consume feviquick now. 

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I do not know about her political stance, nor her ideologies.

But her statement (in this case) just highlights the obvious -- that if PM's security has been compromised, the national security itself becomes questionable and that violence in any form, no matter whoever it happens to (even if it is Modi and if & a big IF it has actually happened) is condemnable..

But since Saina upholds RW political ideology (according to you), she becomes pathetic by default???

SLOW CLAPS!!!!

Yeah being bigoted means you are pathetic by default. Siddarth's comment was still out of line since it was sexist but that doesn't mean Saina isn't problematic.

Originally posted by: niyati13

Pls post response of all the Twitter feminists of BW condemning this guy..I hope at least they do lip/finger service.

Or right wing women have no right to dignity?

Wonder who respects women more, such educated, high class wokes or the people who work towards uplifting of women, implement and support schemes like beti bachao, beti padhao, Mahila e haat..people who give dignity to women by talking about and promoting menstrual hygiene, personal hygiene, toilets(which is made fun of)..just think of the days when it was impossible to do a road trip for a woman in India coz of lack of public toilets. I atleast respect Akshay for talking about this through movies.

Just for record..for the first time in decades male female ratio in India has tilted in favour of female. 

This topic was about condemning what Sid did..people should've stuck to that instead of bringing in wings..coz this guy's wing isnt making him fly in the right direction 

What's your point? Racists worldwide often respect "their" women and both unite against minorities. Bigoted women shouldn't be some protected class because of their gender. But real criticism would be good instead of taking cheap shots like this dude did.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree about Siddharth but care to explain why Saina is disgusting?

Coz Saina said supporting words for PM. Apparently a sanghi n so n so. 

You can also call Lord Voldemort disgusting for having differing political ideology. I don’t mind that. ðŸ˜† 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Desperate fool trying to grab some attention first in the name of ex girlfriend and now this!

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also. someone/anyone, please help me wrap ,my head around the idea..

If any person upholding RW political ideology (actual or supposed) becomes pathetic in the eyes of a non-RW believer, doesn't the one holding non-RW beliefs is as pathetic in the eyes of a RW ideologist?

So doesn't it mean all of us are  pathetic??

Sania for her RW beliefs and Siddharth for his LW ideologies (apart of being an absolute douchebag, in this case)???

yup. We all are pathetic. Although Leftists are supposed to be this tolerant bunch who respects others opinions. 

Which, in today’s world, is not the case. Leftists are so far ahead up each other’s, they can’t see the mirror or reality.

Aap inki taklif samjo. ðŸ˜†