Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Coz Saina said supporting words for PM. Apparently a sanghi n so n so. 

You can also call Lord Voldemort disgusting for having differing political ideology. I donโ€™t mind that. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I don't know about Lord Voldemort, but if having a political ideology contrary to one's own makes the other person pathetic, then everyone who exercises one's constitutional right to suffrage is pathetic for the ones with opposite political stance..

So yeah we're all pathetic!!!๐Ÿคฃ

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Yeah being bigoted means you are pathetic by default. Siddarth's comment was still out of line since it was sexist but that doesn't mean Saina isn't problematic.

Saina might be problematic... but how is she problematic and pathetic in the "context" of this thread???

And lets not  trivialize a very problematic statement bordering on sexual harassment with political bigotry, which BTW is a reality of each and every political party in India-- ruling as well as opposition.

And for arguments sake, lets agree that Saina Nehwal is a bigot... So??? Is political bigotry a license to harass/humiliate/defame/demean any woman (any citizen irrespective of gender thereof).. Does her political ideology give anyone from the opposite wing a liberty to hurl  crass abuse or pass some cheap potshot on her???

Lets diss her out when she deserves it, that is when she would actually say something bigoted or problematic worth dissecting and calling her out!!! Lets bash her on (de)merit as and when it happens!!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Journey95

Yeah being bigoted means you are pathetic by default. Siddarth's comment was still out of line since it was sexist but that doesn't mean Saina isn't problematic.

Sorry but what is bigoted in talking about nation's security? Being concerned about ur country is bigotry? I don't know if she has said anything bigoted earlier but there was nothing to suggest so in this particular tweet

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Oh no, he came up with a more absurd clarification. Apparently he meant to use the word like 'cock and bull story'. Imagine, it took 3+ days for him/his team to come up with such a silly excuse. 

Really???

Either "Cock-champion" so rhymes/synonyms with "cock and bull" that his team got confused with tone and similar meaning or  His PR team must be using the "auto correct" that automatically converts "champion" to "bull"..

He should also fire his rookie PR Team, pronto that took three whole days to "figure out" the lapse between what was intended versus what got delivered...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh no, he came up with a more absurd clarification. Apparently he meant to use the word like 'cock and bull story'. Imagine, it took 3+ days for him/his team to come up with such a silly excuse. 

What 

He is a pathetic person

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

What a bacteria of an asshole this guy is.

Bollywood ki fatela Jens pe outrage karne wali feminist will consume feviquick now. 

Your political ideology decides whether itโ€™s a sexual harassment or not. Welcome to India. 

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Siddharth is such a jerk, totally derogatory and crass... 

Saina is our Nation's pride, I just cannot wrap my head around the thought that it is okay to abuse a women if she has RW ideaologies...

Saina's response to this tweet is too mature,civil. I wish she would sue this loser.

Feminists Swara, Taapsi, Sonam must be on a vacation now, Very conveniently they will cone out and speak only it matches there agenda and political idealogy ...

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Coz Saina said supporting words for PM. Apparently a sanghi n so n so. 

You can also call Lord Voldemort disgusting for having differing political ideology. I donโ€™t mind that. ๐Ÿ˜† 

You said it!!!! I was contemplating whether I should say it or not ๐Ÿ˜†

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: niyati13

Sorry but what is bigoted in talking about nation's security? Being concerned about ur country is bigotry? I don't know if she has said anything bigoted earlier but there was nothing to suggest so in this particular tweet

Even if she's bigoted/pathetic or a jerk of the highest order according to someone, how does it make sense to bring that in reference to Sidharth's post. 

Isn't all this similar to the 'Yes eve teasing is wrong but blah blah blah n number of excuses' and other kinds of monkey balancing people resort to while trying to appear as if they are condemning someone but softening the blow/redirecting at the same time. 

Sidharth's post was disgusting. Period. Doesn't make a difference if the person on the other belongs to any side of the political spectrum. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Even if she's bigoted/pathetic or a jerk of the highest order according to someone, how does it make sense to bring that in reference to Sidharth's post. 

Isn't all this similar to the 'Yes eve teasing is wrong but blah blah blah n number of excuses' and other kinds of monkey balancing people resort to while trying to appear as if they are condemning someone but softening the blow/redirecting at the same time. 

Sidharth's post was disgusting. Period. Doesn't make a difference if the person on the other belongs to any side of the political spectrum. 

There's a reason so called liberals r often called out for being hypocrites..they r