Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I agree about Siddharth but care to explain why Saina is disgusting?

Her pathetic Sanghi/RW politics.

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Siddharth is a known jerk but Saina is disgusting.

There was nothing wrong with what she said. She is allowed to have her political views like you have yours.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: magginoodles

There was nothing wrong with what she said. She is allowed to have her political views like you have yours.

I am allowed to have my opinion of her political stance. I never said she cannot hold those views. She can do what she wants and I'll do the same.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Her pathetic Sanghi/RW politics.

I do not know about her political stance, nor her ideologies.

But her statement (in this case) just highlights the obvious -- that if PM's security has been compromised, the national security itself becomes questionable and that violence in any form, no matter whoever it happens to (even if it is Modi and if & a big IF it has actually happened) is condemnable..

But since Saina upholds RW political ideology (according to you), she becomes pathetic by default???

SLOW CLAPS!!!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

The only one pathetic and disgusting over here is Siddharth. Such a jerk pata nahi twitter pe khudko bhagwan samajh ta he. Har cheez pe usko comment karni he.

He is the male version of kangana both of them annoying

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

The only one pathetic and disgusting over here is Siddharth. Such a jerk pata nahi twitter pe khudko bhagwan samajh ta he. Har cheez pe usko comment karni he.

My point exactly!!!

This is his reply:

"Subtle cock-champion of the world... Thank God we have protectors of India. 🙏🏽" (sic)

Not only it is blatant and vulgar in its words, but also extremely crass in its tone and uncouth in its disposition.

Sania, like any other citizen of India was voicing her opinion as her fundamental right granted by the Constitution.

How is she pathetic if she is exercising her fundamental right??

What should have she said to be not labelled a bigot??? Applauded the supposed anarchists or rebuked them for not succeeding in alleged lynching?

Just because she didn't, she became the cock-champion??

Now that is pathetic!!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just because she has a different political view does not make her disgusting it is her political ideology and that is a big if she just spoke about the PM of a country's security.

Your political ideology is something that has to be respected, each to its own.

But just because they are different from yours  you cannot call them names

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is becoming quite common to tweet something disgusting for a few days of fame. He knew what he was doing and that was to peddle for some fame.

People should ignore them then these will not make such statements

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Pls post response of all the Twitter feminists of BW condemning this guy..I hope at least they do lip/finger service.

Or right wing women have no right to dignity?

Wonder who respects women more, such educated, high class wokes or the people who work towards uplifting of women, implement and support schemes like beti bachao, beti padhao, Mahila e haat..people who give dignity to women by talking about and promoting menstrual hygiene, personal hygiene, toilets(which is made fun of)..just think of the days when it was impossible to do a road trip for a woman in India coz of lack of public toilets. I atleast respect Akshay for talking about this through movies.

Just for record..for the first time in decades male female ratio in India has tilted in favour of female. 

This topic was about condemning what Sid did..people should've stuck to that instead of bringing in wings..coz this guy's wing isnt making him fly in the right direction 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Exactly. 

Disagreement or even trolling can be easily done without having to resort to such sexist words just because the person on the other end is a woman. 

Such tweets are disgusting and he's probably looking for that 'one big controversy' to put him at the forefront.  

This one might do that but NCW has taken cognizance so let's see. Really wish Saina would sue the hell out of him.