Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

There's a reason so called liberals r often called out for being hypocrites..they r

That's rich coming from conservatives who have to be the biggest hypocrites ever. Like BJP supporters in the west who cry about racism from white conservatives (like Republicans in the US) while they support a party who treats minorities badly. Just one example out of many

Edited by Journey95 - 2 years ago
kpop21 thumbnail

Good that NCW is taking action against him. I hope that Saina sues him too. First those cryptic hate tweets about his ex and now this, attention seeker and bad mouthed. Saina has achieved so much in life and has inspired so many girls in sports, him bad mouthing her like this is disgusting.

Not surprised that BW is silence on it, when they wanted to make film on her everyone was like women empowerment and all, and now since their use is over, they have shut their mouth. Pathetic.

atominis thumbnail

While Saina deserves to be condemned for falsely claiming an attack on PM when there was NONE at all, the statement by Siddharth was deffo vulgar and in bad taste.

One can call out and criticise Saina without being so vulgar and resorting to sexual harassment online. This was cyber sexual harassment IMO.

Siddharth is a NOBODY in front of an Olympic medalist like Saina.

Political ideologies aside, misogyny is always rampant.

I think Siddharth must delete his tweet and apologise for the vulgar language he used. 

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She should sue this 2rs actor. What a vile and pathetic creature this guy is.

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Faltu bakwas actor can't even get recognized using these pathetic tweets to be in limelight..

Originally posted by: magginoodles

There was nothing wrong with what she said. She is allowed to have her political views like you have yours.

Of course there is....where was the attack shes BSing about? There were people protesting ahead, the PMs convoy was delayed by 15-20 and they decided to turn back. Thats all that happened. Shes inciting hate, extremely dangerous. 

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Of course there is....where was the attack shes BSing about? There were people protesting ahead, the PMs convoy was delayed by 15-20 and they decided to turn back. Thats all that happened. Shes inciting hate, extremely dangerous. 

Especially considering how bhakts have been spreading hate against Sikhs since the farmer protests. She is no different than Kangana really.

Originally posted by: kpop21

Good that NCW is taking action against him. I hope that Saina sues him too. First those cryptic hate tweets about his ex and now this, attention seeker and bad mouthed. Saina has achieved so much in life and has inspired so many girls in sports, him bad mouthing her like this is disgusting.

Not surprised that BW is silence on it, when they wanted to make film on her everyone was like women empowerment and all, and now since their use is over, they have shut their mouth. Pathetic.

Bollywood actors don't have to defend a bigot like her. Just because you are a feminist doesn't mean you can spread hate and conspiracy theories. This actor obviously took the wrong approach but she should be criticised

Originally posted by: niyati13

Sorry but what is bigoted in talking about nation's security? Being concerned about ur country is bigotry? I don't know if she has said anything bigoted earlier but there was nothing to suggest so in this particular tweet

Lol nothing happened and there is no proof of any sort of attack being planned. This is not about the nation's security whatsoever. Its just a way for bhakts to spread hate against Sikhs and get dramatic. 

She is a bigot just by supporting BJP

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

One is a flop actor, still riding on his failed relationship and inflammatory tweets for fame , while another is a national sporting hero.

I don't care what political ideology each have, I know if I have to save one from a drowning boat, who it will be.