Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Go through the all parts again  πŸ˜„love it. Like the way you have developed the characters.β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

O wow this sudden meeting was so amazing... Love the way when she saw aryan n hugged him o wow they will surely fall for eachother not so early but one day waiting for that day... 

Bunny125 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Want it two sided but I m thank full that atleast you thought that she should fall for him first I made a thread about this thought I wanted to write upon it but I m not getting time to think and write as it need lot of time to think story then create dialogue and write so thankfull to you that you atleast thought to write such things it would be awesome to see Imlie perspective of love how will she dream about him how will she see him after knowing her love for him that would fun to read cutest Imlie in love most decent person in the town keep updating ❀️

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am just experimenting with this story even myself do not know what will happen next😎

Chapter7- Suck it up

The day at work was usual , she was however lost in other world. Aryan. She smiled..he has gorgeous smile, beautiful hands, muscles mm hmm. Oh my god

Imlie thought, why she is thinking like this. They are friends EW! She got out of lala land and went back to work.

She got text later that afternoon from Aryan's number" Hey, i will pick you up at 8pm" 

Imlie replied "will be ready"

He is opposite of Imlie thats for sure. She was the chatter box while he has such a self control. She was an open book while him-hard to catch feelings on his face.

He was self sufficient. Imlie doesn't know why her thoughts going back to him. She feels a connection but she just doesnt know yet.

She wanted to wear saree today she did not care what Aryan thought about it or it would be appropriate for the dinner or not.

She likes doing things randomly. And she was feeling very random tonight.

He came on time . When he saw her, he suddenly felt little flutter but he ignored it. She sat in the car.

"Looking beautiful" as if stating the obvious.

"Thanks! I just wore because i felt like it yar"

"Yaar? Nobody talks to me like that" raising his eyebrows

"Well i will talk only like this. If you made me your friend this is what you get. Take it or leave it" torted back.

"I like this side of yours, bossy and rude" 

"Hey am not rude" she burrowed her eyebrows.

"Whatever"

"Dont say whatever, i hate that word!!"she was annoyed

"Whatever" 

"Stop yar" she hit on shoulder. Oops she got too comfortable hitting him on shoulder but am his friend i have that right she wondered.

He just laughed in response. She felt relief atleast he is ok with it.

Dinner went smooth. They talked, found out about each other more. By end of the Night Imlie was sure what she was feeling for him

was just not friendly emotion. It was something else.

Drive back was silent both seem tired but content. They both found someone they could talk to and share too.

There was no barrier or awkwardness anymore between them.

After couple months, Imlie and Aryan met only twice after that dinner. He was busy with his mission.

She could not believe how she missed him. He was hardly a person who would chat or talk on calls. He was more of physical person meaning he like interacting face to face.

In these couple of months, Imlie knew what the feeling was whenever she saw Aryan. Love. She was nervous when she realized it. 

She even try to push that feeling somehwere in heart but it was impossible. She found a solution to this bothering wavering feeling. To express it.

Instead of pining acting like a tv  serial actress, she decided to just say what she feels not expecting anything.

They met in park because Imlie knew she was anxious and walking would calm her anxiety. She was waiting for him while she walked.

"Hey" He tapped her from behind

"Hey, how are you"

"Its fine. Tired actually i need a break" he did look tired but she still yum. Imlie shut up stop being vulgur.

"Yea me too.."

"so tell me whats going in your life dost" he winked

"Lot of things.." she replied softly

"Really tell me , i need some gossips in my life. Same everday looking for criminals,violence, research it can get in your head sometimes. Entertain me"

"Its not gossip,Aru" she did not realize she called him Aru

"Aru?Nickname Aru sounds girly yar"

"No it doesnt" she sticked her tongue out

"Fine call me whatever you want. I cant argue with you. Halat dekhi hai meri. Tired as hell."

"So.."Imlie began

"So.."he asked curiously

"I.."she tried completing the sentence but she paused all of nervous. She was behaving like jhansi ki rani in morning as if she going on battle with confidence.

"I think i am in love with you"She closed her eyes not wanting to see his face.

"HUH?! Chal juthi...you are such sweet friend you are entertaining me"

She opened her eyes, it was red and almost glistened with tears. Aryan face had a smile which now faded. He was taken aback.

"Imlie.."

"Aryan"

"Imlie i don't know what to say" he replied shock in his tone

"You do not have to say anything. I know you don't want all this, nor am forcing my feelings onto you. I have feelings so i had to express it.

I don't expect anything from you." She said with hard tone hiding her emotions. She had decided not to let anything hurt her but all of sudden she was little disappointed.

"Imlie..you are right. Good you expressed it but you know how i feel about all this. I do not want to get into complications of relationships/commitments i was pretty clear the day we met" he said softly symphathizing almost

"Look i don't want your pity ok? We are still good friends but i cannot deny my feelings either. Can we be still amicable ..I hope" she added 

"Of course as long as your feelings dont overpower our friendship"

"it wont" she continued "Whew that was such a mature way of handling it"She said smiling now.

"You are something i give you that. All emotional in begininning and 360 degree change - masti mode now" he laughed but Imlie could tension on his forehead.

"Eh khud ki tarif kya karu...Mein hu hi aisi" this time she winked.

What an emotional day, when Imlie got back home. There was tiny just a tad tiny expectation but ofcourse she was wrong.

Human emotions are so annoying while she laid on bed. She will have to de

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked this chapter more than last one for sure! When will Aru fall for her! Or he is already  I think he is silently falling. 

hurrom thumbnail

Nice... Thanks for tagging.... πŸ˜Š

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww poor imlie... Bechari ne confess bhi kr dia tab bhi aryan ka dil nhi aaya uspe n then also they are like friends again poor imlie... 

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Res, will come back in a little bit πŸ˜ƒ

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blackfaree

didnt get you?πŸ˜•

It means, in the process of reading, will come back and edit once I am done. Starting at chapter 1 while I work....so it might be a while.πŸ˜ƒ

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

chap 8- The Trip

One evening, Aryan called Imlie its been a while they had met or even talked. He usually texts but today he called.

"Helloooooooo"joked Imlie

"Nautanki"he laughed. " Sun na , remember i told you some weeks back that i need a break lets go somewhere for week please!!"

"Aur job pe kya kahungi mein?"

"take leave am sure knowing you havent taken off since you started working" saying the truth. Yes he is correct.

'"Fine, but where and who else is coming"asked Imlie.

"Raja is coming for sure Sumit and Vinayak they are married they havent gotten to me back yet. They will bring their wives so you can get company and dont

get bored with bunch boring officers and yes one more friend is coming you havent met" he said proudly

"Fine, and where are we going. Please no Goa. This is not dil chatha hai i don't want to go there."

"Man , thats where the party is Imlie!"

"No , then you guys go.I find that place boring" irritated Imlie said .

"Boring? You are weirdo my friend a weirdo"

"Whatever"

"Now you saying whatever to chalta hai?"

"Ha chaltha hai because hum Imaliya hai"

"Imaliya bhojpuri dialect kabhi suni nai tumhare muh se"

"It only comes out when i am feeling some kind of emotion'' she was now already trying to find clothes for the trip in her cupboard.

"Acha which emotion brings that out?"

"Tumse matlab? Can you just tell me where we can go?"

"Tum suggest karo since you killed GOA plan"saying sadly. Imlie thought such a fake sad tone. I know why these boys want to go Goa, so they can stare at the bikini clad girls

and she just sits there looking at the ocean. No way , she wants to enjoy.

" How about Coorg or Rajashthan or Himachal"

"All of them gorgeous places.Been there but for work never explored. Lets go to..." after few moments

"Himachal, we can do train from here and then we will do road trip from there. You know camps and all..wow am a genius on the spot planning"he said proudly again.

"Wow didn't know this side of you. Always angry , serious rehte hai pehli baar i see you excited"

"Yes because am genuninely tired and need break.Anyways gots lots to do now, have to book tickets and car rental"

"Do tell me all the cost"

"Why?" "What why? I am paying for my own trip." she said in serious tone that Aryan knew he shouldnt argue. Afterall, he was the one who came up with plan.

"Fine. Once all finalized , i will let you know" he ended the call.

Imlie was happy that Aryan was himself when he was with her. Their friendship had grown. They never hold back themselves to say anything. They were blunt and honest towards each other thats what

made their relationship so beautiful.Imlie hummed to herself excited about the trip. She never went outside pagdandiya and Mumbai.

She always seen places in movies and you know Imlie she is movie buff.

The dates were decided and Imlie had gotten the leave from office. Uncle was happy about two of them though she was clear that they are only friends.

She came to station by herself, as Aryan was going to pick up Raja and the other friend. He acted all secrety regarding the friend. Whats the big deal, she thought.

Finally she could see a group coming  towards. Three man  and two women around her age or younger.

"You came early Imlie,"Raja said smiling.

She nodded" Excited yar never been out of my village and mumbai"

Aryan piqued in" Hey, Imlie you know Raja , this is Sumit and his wife Ahana, and this is the friend i was talking about ..

Anya" Imlie looked at her mesmerized. She was gorgeous, she had almond eyes, just almost perfect nose, beautiful cheekbones and silky skin.

"Hi,am Imlie" she shook her hand

"Yes heard lot about you from Aryan. Nice meeting you" Oh god her smile is to kill for. 

Imlie just realized what all her thoughts were. Kya hogaya mujhe itna detail mein kyu dekh rahi hu ise.

"She is my friend from college infact she is an officer too like me" His hand was over her shoulder ofcourse Imlie was going to notice that. Little pang in her heart she felt.

Raja said hurriedly cutting the conversation , "Lets get on and get settled guys" Raja helped Imlie with the bags.

Ahana was very sweet. Thank god she has company and that too somebody who is not from ATS.

When everybody was settled, just two minutes after the train took off. Imlie pulled Aryan out of the seat as he was sitting next to window.

"Ouch, so violent Imlie'' feigning pain. Imlie rolled her eyes

"I want to sit near window" and she got her way. She looked outside. She loved train traveling. It was beautiful evening soon about to be twinkled night.