Arylie Fanfic (2)-For the love of you - Chap 34 upt pg 26

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys, 

Some of you insisted that i write another fanfic regarding Arylie after my first one - love and angst.

Please do let me know if this take on story you guys would like me to continue.

Its a small chapter as i didnt know if you guys will like it.Please tag if interested thank you

My first fanfic link:love and angst fanfic

Index for this fanfic:

Part1 and part 2- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/editthread/159970476

—————-/———————————————

Part 1- The Eyes

Imlie was excited , well ecstatic that she got an opportunity to visit one of the most controversial place in the country. Kashmir. She had an simple assignment there. Take an interview of the authorities and their life. That was huge opportunity .The boss of the Bhaskar Times - Mr Anil Rathore  has soft corner for Imlie infact her dad is friend of Anil. They had met long back when imlie was small girl and he was visiting Pagdandiya to interview on his revolutionary life. They had become friends after that.  When Imlie moved to Mumbai, Mr Rathore took care of her as he would if had daugther. He had a son but their relationship was little bitter as his son never wanted to get into Business.Imlie made him atleast feel like a father.

Just because Imlie was family, she didnt get the job easily. She worked her way through. She went to college, learned and conqueres her way through. She went through interview prcoess just like other candidates.  Her achievements, her confidence, her kindess  - these qualities MrAnil couldnt neglect thats how she landed this job. After one year, she got this opportunity and she didnt want to let go. She lived in rented apartment by herself standing on her feet. When she had come here as married yes married woman, she was clueless. Aditya Tripathi already had a wife. All that turmoil and drama she did not want to remember. They are out of her life now. She has moved on. 

This was her first time flying in the plane. A man sat next to her. She did not pay much attention at first but when the plane was about to take off without realizing she had grabbed the guys hand. “Excuse me” rather annoyed voice called out. 

“Jai sita maya ki”she ignored him she had her eyes closed she was a nervous wreck.

“I said excuse me, you are hurting my hands” with a force he was able untangle his arm from her hold.

When finally they were in air, she looked sideways at the man. He was well built, trimmed but perfectly shaped beard while she was looking he suddenly turned his face towards her. Imlie nervously,” Sorry for earlier” thats all she could get out. She wanted to give it back to him but when he faced her she went blank. His eyes, gorgeous dark brown eyes it wasnt the color but the coldness in his eyes , emotionless although his face looked so intimidating Imlie couldnt say anything except sorry. The whole journey, she didnt glance back and made sure she didnt touch him even mistakenly. 

She gave sigh of relief when they finally landed in Jammu. Finally, she is here. Have a heard lot of things about this beautiful state and she coulnt wait to explore it time and curfew permits.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hurrom thumbnail

Wow.... Amazing..  Update soon.....will wait for the next part......😊

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice start pls do continue

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

O wow this seems amazing ....plse do continue this is story in another way.. Aryan n imlie lovelife begin 

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chap 2- The beauty and beast

The crystal clear and cool waters, the gentle breeze blowing kissing the cheeks, the gushing cascades, and the lofty snow-clad mountains of this beauty-the beauty Kashmir. Imlie felt like she was in enchanted land. She enjoyed the day exploring althought she was little apprehensive. She met locals and chatted with them. They were so hospitable. She was back to market as the curfew was about to start when she heard cries of tortured man. She saw him dragging the man by neck and saying something . There were two other men with him. Imlie got scared , and thats when their eyes met. He had the beastly look and that was all she needed to run from there. 

After the eventful day, Imlie was ready to take interview of the local authorities. She went to assigned police station and started her assignment by interviewing the first police Mr. Bilal. He was the sweetest of all 5 she had interviewed. He gave insights to their life in the city. Other officers had a wall around them maybe because they dont trust outsiders. 

After the interviews were done , she was making her way to exit when she heard the familiar voice. To confirm she went near where the voice was coming from. Another room in station,”Listen Mr. Gilani we had information that he ran from Mumbai here infact i even apprehended his right hand man yesterday” he sounded angry very angry. “Listen , Mr Aryan pehle to yeh police station humara hai, dont order us here. We are trying to coordinate with you and your team. “ She was evesdroping, and from the gap of the door she could see him and the confronter. Him again ah.. she better leave before WHam! she crashed into the tea boy. “So sorry” helping him to pick up the mess.  Uh oh . Both the men came out , to see the commotion came from. Aryan was livid, this woman why is he her everywhere what exactly she trying to do. “Excuse me, why do i see you whereever i go, who the hell are you?”

“Aey Hello, its a concidence Mr. Secondly am a journalist”showing her badge. When he looked at the badge he showed a emotion she couldnt pinpoint. She continued” I came here to interview the  police men of the valley. And mujhe lagta hai aap tameez kahi rakh ke aaye hai.”

“Hey you”pointing finger at her

“You you you” she mimicked which ticked him off more. There again, that beast type of look. She rolled here eyes and left not caring for his reactions.

She was exhausted by night. Two days flew by so fast , she was to return tomorrow . She would definitely come back here again assignment or not.  She recalled the events today, that man there is something very familiar about him but she couldnt figure out. She had feeling that this wasnt only encounter she is going to have with Mr Aryan. From the conversation, she definitely got that he is from Mumbai. She sighed and went to bed thinking about the beauty of the place and thinking about the beast.

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So this time.. Aru will not be her boss 🤨😎

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Really excited to see how they meet again and have a clash of ideas!

Amazing update!

Edited by happiness1 - 2 years ago
Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow story is going ahead... Keep uploading 

hurrom thumbnail

Amazing as always... Interesting....update soon....  😊

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice start. Iove it. Tag me if possible for further update.I love your earlier story 😃