Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny125 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Niharthebird

Nice start. Iove it. Tag me if possible for further update.I love your earlier story 😃

Tag me too😊

I love your writing ❤️❤️👍keep it up 

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chap 3-Shock

Imlie was back in Mumbai and she shared her experience in the article along with the interview.

Later she found out people loved her article.

She was happy. 

After one month of mundane life everything changed. Uncle(Mr Anil) called her in her cabin.

“Aoo beta, sit” She sat on the chair . 

“Today i want to talk to you as a father or uncle whatever you prefer not as your boss” She nodded curiosly.

“Kabse icha ho rahi hai ye baat tumse karu. I finally found the courage to ask you. Will you marry you my son” As Mr Rathor expected Imlie was taken aback, her eyes wide.

“What sir”

“Yes, marry my son. Please don’t take this as obligation or anything like that. I have always seen you as my daughter but now i want you to as my offical daughter if you know what i mean.” He smiled with mixed emotions in his eyes. 

“Sir, i cannot understand why all of sudden?”

“Beta, me and my son have bitter relation we stay in one house but we hardly meet or talk to each other. But i can feel his loneliness i feel he needs the spark in his life. I am not saying you do this for him or me but also yourself. Everyone needs a companion in life when time comes nobody wants a lonely death. “He sighed sadly.

“You can say no beta and i wont be upset. I see you with him i see that you two together can lead a beautiful life. “

“Sir i can understand your emotion. This is too much for me. You know my history. I was forced into a marriage. Look how it ended . I dont want to get married just for the sake of it. It took lot of time for me to move on Uncle. I want to fall in love and i want that man also loves me.” She said looking at ground with angst in her eyes.

They both didnt say anything for long time. Silence was palpable . Mr Rathor was first one to talk,” How about you meet him / date him and decide yourself?” 

“But how you just mentioned you two..”

“I know but i will find a way. But are you up for that ? He is tought nut to crack. And yes he is an ATS officer he never wanted to do this business. I was upset at first now am proud of him. He still keeps a grudge.” A sad smile appear on his face. 

“Take your time Imlie i know this is too much take as much time you need. Aryan Rathore by the way his name.” 

Imlie could just nod so many thoughts and questions flooded her mind.  Is she ready for someone? Can she open herself to someone? Is the guy himself ready to date? Did uncle talked to him like he talked to me? What is an ATS officer? Adult thumb sucker maybe snickered at her own joke. She left the cabin and went to her desk and googled the term. Oh. Her mouth formed an O. Anti terrorrism squad . She gulped. 

What dilemma Uncle has put her in. 

The kind side of Imlie wants to help Uncle but the new todays Imlie want to take it on her own pace. She decided to focus on work at the moment these things she can think at night when she is away from officr chaos.

————————————————————

Tags - i could only tag 5

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

O wow this is going so amazing... This one is like arranged marriage that will turn to love marriage soon.. Now i am so excited for next.. Hey writer how do you think such topic this is so different from the serial n its looking so interesting wow i am loving it 😍😍😘😘

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

😳Thank you but it might play out differently no shaadi yet

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very different & interesting story pls do continue

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No worries... I am happy to see them to get in love differently ...just want to see arylie that's it

hurrom thumbnail

Amazing as always..  Interesting to know more about the story..  Its different ..  Update soon....😊

Bunny125 thumbnail

Wow awesome 🥰 ATS officer and all  eager to know what will happen next ❤️❤️update soon

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

ATS officer 👍🏼.love it a lt. Eagerly waiting to see how aaru reacts after seeing her.😆

brownfaree thumbnail

Adult thumb sucker 🤣🤣