Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

chapter 4- Collide

That night Imlie was preoccupied with Uncle proposal. She still had ample of questions but that she believed will answer itself as time goes.

Some Uncle might help her. The question is, is she ready for this. Is she ready to date someone? Or let herself open to someone?

How will the other person react?How can she approach this situation? How bad its going to be?

Plus she will experience dating. She have seen in movies and series its an interesting concept. In her life she was always forced, but now the time and herself 

have changed. She is the woman not to mess with, not to taken lightly with some vulnerbalities ofcourse she can her weak momemnts.

She had restless night she finally decided to just go with flow and if it doesnt work out it just doesnt work out.

Next day, when she had the chance she met Uncle during lunch. She had made liti choka for him he loves when she makes it .

He was so happy that he did not even want to share! "Thanks beta, your hands have magic"with a childlike voice.

Imlie smiled."Uncle , i have decided about what you had asked me and I will go ahead with the dating idea. But i have questions"

"Shoot"

"Is he aware of this"she pointed towards him and herself.

"I talked him you can say that ofcourse he was against it. He is man of few words and with how relation is he was adamant.

But I am his baap. I had to let just say act like sad father" he winked and continued "I told him to give me this one thing- Just a satisfaction of listening to me once.

He reluctantly agree. Of course i know his plan of action. He just doing it for sake of doing it. But i am happy i feel this might be something that can heal our relationship.

And about you two? Its all upto God. If you guys are not compatible then you are just not"He shrugged.

"Enjoy the time though and good luck. I want you to judge him yourself" A father smiled this time.

"Hmm Uncle, thanks for being so honest. I feel same this is situation is so weird for me as well. But i want to experience this 'dating'

i dont care about the results." She smiled as it was her first project.

'I Will set up the first date for you guys and from there its upto you two. Want to exchange numbers or not, want to meet second time or not. All upto no more interference from me"

"Thank you Uncle" Imlie was nervous. After lunch, she went to her desk and googled up dating and how it works. What she should wear? Of course she hardly wears any western clothes and for first date she will be herself.

She will wear Indian only and talk in hindi.

She got text for Uncle, "Tomorrow at 7pm you will be meeting at Coffee House near our office." Wow that was fast she had twist in her stomach now.

"jai sita maaya saath dena bus."

It was the day of the date. After work, Imlie went home and dressed herself in pretty patiala dress. She kept her hair open, earrings and ring.

She did light makeup that recently learned from youtube. This should do, she thought to herself.

Looking at herself in mirror nervously. "Shoot how will i recognize him!? I did not even ask" hitting her forehead.

She tried calling Uncle but he did not pick up. I will just go maybe he might recognize me uncle must have told him atleast.

She took rickshaw and reached the place on time. She got herself a coffee to calm her nervs.

It was 7:15 and he still did not show up. Sighing, "Punctual to bilkul nai hai." Muttering to herself.

She got second cup of coffee around 7:45 pm and now she was pissed. This was not good idea why did i say yes regretted her decision.

SHe told the casheir to make her coffee to go. She will not wait anymore. Casheir handed her the coffee, taking one sip and turning around and WHAM!

Oops so sorry, looking at small drop on coffee on her black shirt. She looked up. HIM. UGH!! Why today of all day i had to see him!

He was mad, "Tumhe to bolna kuch faida nai hai"

"excuse me"

"you are excused" he taunted back.

"whatever" she left from there.

She waited outside to get hold of rickshaw but now they didnt want to stop. She is beyond irritated.

Her phone rang , it was Uncle. "hello"

"Beta, he is waiting for you inside"

"Andar, but mein kabse wait kar rahi thi Uncle koi nai aaya, Upar se use pehchanu kaise?"

"He is wearing black shirt and he has small tatoo of trishul. Aryan just texted me he reached."

"Ok will go check" with that she went back inside.

There were not many people, and the only man wearing black shirt was HIM. 

Oh my god how she didnt see it before ..his eyes are like his dad. There is some familiarity in their faces.

HIM. How is she going to deal with this man. He was currently impatiently tapping his knuckles on table and looking outside the glass of the cafe.

She went to him , "Hi, I am Imlie."

He looked up, shocked"YOU?!"

"Yes me, i am as shocked. Kya hum ache se shuruvaat kar sakte hai? "

He didnt respond. She sighed and sat on the opposite chair not caring for him to invite her to seat.

This is going to be long night,Imlie thought to herself.

"Can we?"

"Can we what?"

"Be nice and have a nice conversation and forgot whatever happen before if its not that hard"

"Hmm"

"HMM"Imlie did it louder. They stared at each other. Both not wanting to let go of their ego.

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww this was so cute,  omg the sudden shock when imlie get to know that he is the son of his uncle... 

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can imagine this convo going a little funny way 😂 but cute! Btw blackfaree what’s liti choka recipe 😆

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

chap 5-The date

She decided she will start the conversation," So, why late?"

"Had to take care of something" gave straight answer.

"hmm"

"Hmm"

"So ATS officer, how is that like?" she mentally slapped herself for asking such question

He raised his eyebrows.

"sorry you are just not talking, i didn't know what to ask i have never done this before i mean never been on date.."she blurted out.

Aryan smiled. Imlie was surprised,this guy can even smile and what a beautiful smile he has.

"Its ok. I do not date either infact i do not believe in relationships/commitments i think they become your weakness and in my profession

there can be no weakness."

"Par weakness to sabki hoti hai"

"Ha par meri nai" confidently he answered her.

"I will be honest Aryan, i wasnt up for this either but i just wanted to give it a thought. We can be friends I hardly have any friends here in the city .

Will that work? And yes uncle ko you can tell that we became friends and thats the end of it." Imlie suggested

He nodded. He ordered his coffee black. "So i know a little about you, if we are going to be friends we should know each other better."

Aryan asked. "Yes i agree" 

"How did you decide to be in ATS if you do not mind?"

"I love serving my people. I mean every officer will tell you that"Stating the obvious

"How about you?" he sipped his coffee and looking at her curiously.

"Long story" Then she told him about her past , Aditya and Malini. Everything, don't know why but she felt she could shared.

She was surprised with herself being so open yet anxious if he will be judgmental.

"You are strong woman Imlie and it will be pleasure to be your friend." He smiled

"But can you promise me something?"Imlie asked

"Already promises?"

"Can you please never talk about our past encounters am so embarrassed" she was red at this point.

"Done deal"with amused voice.

"You know even i hardly have friends. My team is my friend my family. I have three people in my team. Sumit, Vinayak and Raja." He told her. She was happy he divulged a little more about himself. Kabhi mauka mila to milaunga."

"Sure." she did held back on her humor side. She did not want to scareh him away. In this whole date, she had many jokes to throw at him but she kept mum.

"Toh?" Circling her finger on the edge of the cup

"Do you suck your thumb?" she asked with serious tone

He almost choked on his coffee. 

"WHAT!?"

Imlie started laughing. Her laughter was infectious Aryan thought and she is bit crazy what kind of question is that?

"Mujhe nai pata tha ATS ka matlab to maine khud matlab banaya. Adult Thumb Sucker." with that she laughed.

Aryan was flabbergasted. He rolled his eyes

"Did i make mistake by saying yes to become your friend?Am scared now and trust me its not easy to scare me" he winked and laughed.

"This was a disaster" she fiened sad face.

"I agree this 'date' is disaster. Kaha se kaha aagaye"

"I have to take your leave now, i have night duty tonight and i can drop you ofcourse."

"No thank you i am good" 

"I will drop you" deciding for her.

"But it was nice talking to you, it was disaster awkward but it is what it is." Imlie smiled

"Hopefully we see each other soon."

The drive back home was silent. Radio was playing romantic songs which made it more awkward for them.

She was relieved when they reached their home. Saying their byes they both went to their life.

Imlie's anxiety was now gone. She did not think it was as bad she thought it was. He is a nice guy not taking in the time she have seen in his profession mode.

He is well guarded, straightforward about relationships, he is a nice guy. She wanted to be his friend. She liked him.

What they these two souls didn't know their journey have just begun. Imlie will be first one to fall in love with this Adult thumb sucker🤣

Is this relationship even going to go head or its going to end with one sided love and end with friendship?

Do let me know?

This chapter was ok from my perspective even though i wrote it i didnt like much. Will do better in next one.

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe Aru will fall in love first 🤨🧐 I think! Or I maybe wrong 😒 don’t feel ok about your chapters Blackfaree u do a great job, u keep us entertained with these chapters. I would get lost writing after 1-2 🤣 not talented like u 

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awwwww! They became friends at least! I really hope it's not one sided as Imlie doesn't need a repeat of her last relationship! Hopefully the feelings will be mutual for both!

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Adult thumb sucker🤣🤣🤣 o shit i control my laugh as i read it at midnight... How you think about such banters yaar.. Wow keep going😍😍

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing story want 2 sided love story not one-sided lovestory plz update soon

hurrom thumbnail

Amazing.. Read the both parts..  U r an amazing writer ... The story plot is different and unique..  😊❤️

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Short chapter

Chap 6-Shot 

Nothing much happened on weekend, it was ordinary days. On monday, after work Imlie visits Women and Children Ngo. She brings them food and spends time with them.  She does this every monday. They have each other in the world and she them. It makes her feel like a family she never had. But today was different, as soon she entered something was different. Usually kids are running arounf or playing in the front garden but today they were quiet. She went into the main room, she peeked in and what she saw touched her heart.  Her newly made friend was feeding some of the kids. She watched him with awe. First day she saw and today there is vast difference he might be angry young man but he has kind heart. She didnt want him to see her so she went into other room when he was ready to leave. After he left, she asked Sarita , one of the woman at NGO, about him. “Does he come here often” 

“Oh Aryan Sir , not often but he does drop by now and then.”

Interesting , Imlie thought. Not getting further distracted she started setting up the table so she can get the food and serve.   Why did her heart race when she saw him today? She didnt want to overthink. 

Next couple days sailed through fast.  She wish she had courage to take his number but am sure he is busy man catching the bad people. 

One evening , it was a weekend Imlie went for a stroll. She didnt realize how far she had came . Suddenly a man ran past her and fell down 50 ft away. He was shot. Imlie froze. She never seen death this close. Her eyes were wide her hands shaking but the time froze for her.

There was tap on her shoulder, “excuse me mam”

“Excuse me” he repeated but imlie was in shock. The man shook her and turned her . It was imlie. Aryan worried , “hey imlie are you ok?” 

She hugged him scared and pointed towards the body. He calmed her down ,”Listen , look here “ he turned her face towards him. “Its alright, i shot him and he was not a good guy. Trust me”  

“Raja” he called to man who came running with a gun in his hand. Aryan directed his eyestoward disheavled Imlie and understanding it Raja hid the gun behind the back. 

“Imlie i will drop you , come”

Imlie still didnt say anything. Raja sat in the back seat while Aryan drove. “This is my life Imlie. This is why i said what i said the other day.  Are you ok?”

Imlie nodded and brushed her hair behind the ear. She did some deep breathing to calm herseld. “I am alright” as if her voice was gone. 

She looked at Aryan he was in different clothes today. Well his muscles was visible. He was wearing a blank tank. He had some bruises here and there. “You are hurt”

“This is nothing we are used to it. Seems like you are ok now”smiled Aryan relieved. 

“I tell you what we will meet for dinner tomorrow, i feel terrible that we had to meet this way -you ok with that”

“Yea, thank you for dropping me. “They reached her house. She was getting out when Aryan asked her number so he can coordinate tomorrow. Finally numbers were exchanged. 

Imlie went home and took shower. She needed to get the image out of her head . She went to sleep little scared.