.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

i really liked KA scenes specially anurag's one bc karan was amazing amazing in those scenes. the writers might be crap but this actors are doing more then justice to the scenes. 

anurag is really a character that i saw after many many years. he is always thinking about kajol and kajol only and by god grace they landed at the same place and i feel cvs are testing to see what audience wants which is so stupid bc audience already said what they want. karan seriously is doing justice to the role and so is ishita and its finally the time where it's like the show cannot even run without this two anymore. the thing is even if she is unconscious her heart is all for anurag.  

cvs are taking things very slowly and maybe it's for a reason but i really really hope that now kajol fights back which everyone wants to see. its time cvs move to next steps which is KA fight against the world together. 

despite all this i liked their scenes....and i have no regret for liking it at all. i rather watch a Ml crying for FL then nonsense. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i really liked KA scenes specially anurag's one bc karan was amazing amazing in those scenes. the writers might be crap but this actors are doing more then justice to the scenes. 

anurag is really a character that i saw after many many years. he is always thinking about kajol and kajol only and by god grace they landed at the same place and i feel cvs are testing to see what audience wants which is so stupid bc audience already said what they want. karan seriously is doing justice to the role and so is ishita and its finally the time where it's like the show cannot even run without this two anymore. the thing is even if she is unconscious her heart is all for anurag.  

cvs are taking things very slowly and maybe it's for a reason but i really really hope that now kajol fights back which everyone wants to see. its time cvs move to next steps which is KA fight against the world together. 

despite all this i liked their scenes....and i have no regret for liking it at all. i rather watch a Ml crying for FL then nonsense. 

Sorry Dear

We are playing a game,😳

Plz post 1st in our thread

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai . You’ve been colored by Team Gabbar

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Gabbar" on our team thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283622

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Hi Shiva 

I know we dont know each other but still can you please help me

We are playing a game on Bollywood forum. Can you help us out with it? Please comment on our team thread. Your comment will really help us. Thank You.

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai ”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread. Link given below 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617#160579211