Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

IMO Raja ki aayegi Baraat and Benaam Badshah are the shittiest films ever made. Promoted 'falling in love' with the man who raped and stripped the heroine in public.

Both are heavily censored when shown on TV but are still vulgar. I had thought no one watches these crap flop films.

I was shocked when few years ago even a TV show was made on similar theme of rape survivor falling in love with or marrying the rapist and fans clamouring for heroine to 'reform' the rapist main lead. I feel Bollywood should never be forgiven for promoting such toxicity. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

This movie was based on boney real life where mona kapoor his first wife was at that time assumed to sell of boney to sridevi arjun kapoor and sister anshula had to suffer

Urmilas name in the movie was jhanvi

Judaai movie is a remake of a Telugu movie called Shubhalagnam which is an all time hit. Hindi movie somehow couldn't capture the essence of the original movie.Judaai comes across as a very crass film.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Boney is close to BJP? He  & Sridevi were friends with Amar Singh and even campaigned for him... Think   Amar Singh was in Samajwadi party...

And Simi Garewal was in a relationship with Rajiv Gandhi? You mean they dated or something...

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Boney is close to BJP? He  & Sridevi were friends with Amar Singh and even campaigned for him... Think   Amar Singh was in Samajwadi party...

And Simi Garewal was in a relationship with Rajiv Gandhi? You mean they dated or something...

i suppose amar singh was first to confirm about sridevis demise in 2018

https://youtu.be/cCNWCURdI3M