Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Festival

Janhvi Kapoor must do Judaai remake. She should sell her husband for 100 crore rupees atleast. 

I wonder who should play her husband and her husband's buyer though. 

Vicky and kat should be perfect for this remake ðŸ˜†

atominis thumbnail

Well said. Anil has been shown as some kind of bechara or soft man easily emotionally blackmailed by women. 

There is a similar streak in Laadla when he wants to marry Raveena but Sridevi blackmails his mother to pressurise Anil to marry her. 

He agrees? 

Anil is probably the king of misogynist films and showing man as victim or fighting off women's manipulations.

So wife goes on hunger strike and faints once, and this is enough to make you marry another woman? Other woman also becomes nice when she becomes Bharatiya naari and stops eating unless husband ate or goes in same taxis, autos as husband did? He later changes so much that he even takes kids to bond with Jhanvi, sleep and play in same room as her, and even kids begin like Jhanvi more than their own mom.

Bizarre film.

The film tries to show him as confused sacrificial lamb ruined at hands of 2 women but as a man he himself never took a stand at all when he had all the means to put his foot down.

BTW I think lot of Anil films like Jamai Raja, Laadla, Judaai, Awaargi, Benam Badsha are really misogynistic and show women in poor light, mainly center around theme of teaching a lesson to woman and have violence against women. 

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

This movie was based on boney real life where mona kapoor his first wife was at that time assumed to sell of boney to sridevi arjun kapoor and sister anshula had to suffer

Urmilas name in the movie was jhanvi

What? 

You mean Mona had compelled Boney to marry Sridevi? 😮

First time hearing that. Otherwise the story went like Boney and Sridevi having a consensual affair and Sridevi marrying him hurriedly because she got pregnant.

I have never read or heard that Mona also wanted Boney to marry Sridevi. 

atominis thumbnail

Zee showed Bandh Darwaza almost all the time till few years ago. Sony Max 2 has only recently got rights of Veerana, Purana Mandir, Purani haveli, Saamri.

IDK about the rest of their films. I think Star Gold also has rights for 2 or 3 Ramsay brothers films like Tahkhana.

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

What? 

You mean Mona had compelled Boney to marry Sridevi? 😮

First time hearing that. Otherwise the story went like Boney and Sridevi having a consensual affair and Sridevi marrying him hurriedly because she got pregnant.

I have never read or heard that Mona also wanted Boney to marry Sridevi. 

As I said that time it was assumed and lot of stories going around in trade circles that movie was based on boney real life and sridevi played mona's character where she sells off her hubby for money

There are many articles on google about the mona boney married life breaking coz of sridevi

oyebollywood thumbnail

Zee showed Bandh Darwaza almost all the time till few years ago. Sony Max 2 has only recently got rights of Veerana, Purana Mandir, Purani haveli, Saamri.

IDK about the rest of their films. I think Star Gold also has rights for 2 or 3 Ramsay brothers films like Tahkhana.

If u are in India and have dhinchak 2 channel its free to air they show ramsay movies at night after 9 pm 

atominis thumbnail

Of course Mona and Boney relation suffered due to Sridevi but first time I am hearing Judaai is based on their real life. I mean I never heard Mona compelled Boney to marry Sridevi.

Boney married her when she got pregnant and was probably under pressure of Sridevi's mom.

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Subhash ghai amitabh boney jeetendra sunny deol dharmendra all are bhakts so u will find their movies running many times since zee is also a staunch supporter of present goi ðŸ˜†

Have you noticed how Zee shows rarely any SRK, Aamir, Shabana, Naseer film but has begun to show more of Sunny, Akki, Ajay, Sunil, Anil, Kangana films since last few years? The only Naseer films you can now see on Zee are the ones where bhakts like Akki and Sunny are main leads aka Tridev, Mohra and Vishwatma.

The only Khan whose films Zee shows is Salman because he and his dad endorsed Modi in 2013. His dad has also accepted award from Mohan Bhagwat. So Salman is still not eclipsed from TV.

Zee is owned by RSS, BJP linked men. Makes sense if they promote pro BJP actors and show their films more often. 

Political connections make even more difference on sarkari channels like Doordarshan and AIR. Simi Garewal was in relationship with Rajiv Gandhi at one point. He ensured DD showed her films and her documentaries, directorial debut and got her own TV on DD called 'It's a woman's world'. I&B ministry had earlier rejected it calling it too western or bold. But Rajiv insisted Simi be allowed to go ahead with the show to air on DD. India Today archives have good articles on how closeness to PM, ruling party influence content on DD. 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Have you noticed how Zee shows rarely any SRK, Aamir, Shabana, Naseer film but has begun to show more of Sunny, Akki, Ajay, Sunil, Anil, Kangana films since last few years? The only Naseer films you can now see on Zee are the ones where bhakts like Akki and Sunny are main leads aka Tridev, Mohra and Vishwatma.

The only Khan whose films Zee shows is Salman because he and his dad endorsed Modi in 2013. His dad has also accepted award from Mohan Bhagwat. So Salman is still not eclipsed from TV.

Zee is owned by RSS, BJP linked men. Makes sense if they promote pro BJP actors and show their films more often. 

Political connections make even more difference on sarkari channels like Doordarshan and AIR. Simi Garewal was in relationship with Rajiv Gandhi at one point. He ensured DD showed her films and her documentaries, directorial debut and got her own TV on DD called 'It's a woman's world'. I&B ministry had earlier rejected it calling it too western or bold. But Rajiv insisted Simi be allowed to go ahead with the show to air on DD. India Today archives have good articles on how closeness to PM, ruling party influence content on DD. 

Yes true zee don't show the non bhakt movies 

Srk aamir movies are on star or sony channels

If u listen to vividh bharti radio morning time they have a show aaj ke fankaar where they play songs of stars singers etc on their birthdays or even death anniversaries but on November 2 2021 they did not play SRK songs

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Nvm🤣

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago