Users

Frequent Posters

hurrom thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nice..  Waiting for the next update..  😊

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guess guess🥺next chapter is going to be sad..

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow this was so romantic... N what happened to her now i am scared is aditya back to tourture her.. 

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Oh, so they are lovers but this Dadima seems trouble. Hmmm😲

I am liking the buildip. 👍🏼

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Here goes guys. I feel like am write the whole story today🤪🤣

Chap 4

Chapter 4 

she dragged herself to bed. She closed her eyes.

Flashback:

After the fun incident with aryan in cabin, she went to her desk and started cleaning up . She wanted to leave early today with the party and all. She had errands to run. She quickly went home changed to more comfortable clothes and took a rickshaw to D mart.  She was done with shopping by the time sun started to set. I

She was getting irritated for half hour she tried to get rickshaw. She did not want to go by cab. She likes  travel by rickshaw. It makes her feel like home. Cabs are for people like Akdu . She wiggled her nose thinking about him. The woman i am strong independent is because of him.

Finally rickshaw stopped. She got in and gave directions. Imlie was totally unaware of impending danger as she was lost in her filmy world. She did not realize the rickshaw had taken a different route through wooded area. Until she didnt hear the usual traffic horn she snapped back. “Kaha ja rahe ho”

“Madam shortcut aage naake pe pura traffic block tha to.” 

“ aise kaise bhaiya. Ek kaam karo u turn lelo aur main road pe mujhe chor do. “  she removed her phone and ofcourse the network was lost in the wooded area. He did take uturn but after 20 feet he stopped and got out. By now she pnicked. But imlie knew she cannot show fear. What wouls Aru would have told her to do in this situation. “Kaha ja rahe ho hello”

Driver: “ madam bathroom lagi hai do minute..” he disappeared behing the bushy area. Imlie got out and tried catching the network. Ise acha mera gaav hai. Suddenly she remembered Aru had given her pepper spray . She remembered how Aru scolded for being careless at times when she used to get late home of course denying ride by him. “All the ladies should have this . Its a must imu!” He was astonished by her nonchalant way . “ I can handle any guy who do batameezi with me mera haath kaafi hai” aryan had looked at her in anger that without arguing she snatched from his hand and kept in purse.  

She was just about to reached inside the chain and grab when suddenly a hand snatched the purse from her and another hand covered her mouth. 

She was in full panic mode.she back kicked and started running but she ddint get far. She saw the driver who had evil stare. She was about turn back when she wasdragged by another guy near the bush. Oh my god . Her breathing became erratic. She saw him throwing the purse 50 ft away. She has to get to it. But the man pushed her down on ground she fell face down. Before she could turn around. She was pulled by hair and threatned to be quiet. She screamed ignoring his threat. He pulled her leg while that rickshaw guy stood there smiling evily. She turned around said “ please take all the money” “leave me bhaiyaa “ please” she tried to crawl and hit with her legs but it was two vs one . She felt a bite on her legs like animal she was treated. She yelped in pain. They were touching her . Ahhhhhhhh.. aaaahhhh she screamed . The guy was touching near her breast . She was hyperventilating. “Stop please” she was getting tired she wanted to give up …

She closed her eyes  “ fight imlie “ a faint sound pushed her soul to fight. “Leave me !” Her legs and hand constantly fighting off. Suddenly  she felt they are trying to pull her  salwar she kept fighting tears coming out. She gathered whatever strength she had and kicked the guy THERE. She crawled while the other guy tried to pull her back . She fought her hand touch the purse. She quickly grab the spray and turned around and sprayed in his eyes. She got up quickly not caring grabbed the purse and before the driver comes near she sprayed in his eyes and kicked him There too. She didnt have time to waste before they gather themselve she ran. She ran as if there is no tomorrow. She didnt care . She ran and ran until she saw headlight of car. She waved frantically. The car stopped .she was catching her breath, when she heard familiae voice. “ Beta Imlie!” Dadi got out of car worry on her face. Imlie didnt realize she had bruises . Her clothes were torn in patches her hair a mess. “Dadi” she wept and ran and hugged her . She wept silently while dadi  hold her. Slowly dadi took her in car and made her sit. After the wooded area ended dadi told driver to park car on shoulder and signal him to leave them alone. 

Imlie was in haze. She did not know how she got out how did she muster the courage that showed there. How…”beta kya hua, aaram se batao”

Imlie with hiccups recited the horror when she was done she looked in dadi eyes expecting empathy.

Dadi was staring with a emotion imlie didnt recognize. She looked back out the window. Dadi” i am sorry imlie that you had to go through this. I can never understand what went through am so glad you fought it but” 

“But i know dadi i should go to police right away. Please can you take me there. Please dont tell Aru yet i will tell him after the party is over.” 

“No that is not what i want to say but exactly opposite. I know i am going to sound selfish but believe i am doing this for family. I would advised against going to Police. You and Aryan are famous this story comes out everything will come down. Aryan jo karega wo karega but usko company and reputation sab line epe hai. I sound horrible but mein soch samaj kar bol rahi hu” Imlie could not believe her ears . She mustered up courage to give her answer.

Imlie woke up from her sleep by constant ringing of her phone . She didnt want to pick up all what his grandmother said kept ringing in her ears. She kept hand on her ears wanting to drown all the sound.

—————————————-

What imlie felt and her conflict with herself will be next chapter which is right before the my story started. 

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Yes dadi is dadi annoying. Thank you btw! 

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Its here!!! Hope u enjoy it

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Wow, I mean I am unsure why they cannot use their financial resources to track those evil men.😈

This was sad for Imlie, hope Aryan supports her again.

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

😝Aryan support her? Hmm 🤔 will see… ha but to find them the incident has to reach aryan n dadi ma is just stuck on typical reputation gaan… she has one track mind. 

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tears came from my eyes when i started to read bcoz if any girl is in a situation we can feel her pain how it feels though this is a part of imagination but i would see her pain n not saying about to the person who is your not your soulmate but a person who have always being worried for you for such incident... Now i am worried how will aryan will get to know about this thing...