Unpopular opinion: Divya Bharti was prettier than Sridevi

Posted: 2 years ago

Both were gorgeous imo, but I agree that Divya was prettier.

divya may have been prettier but sridevi was more magnetic and attractive, some about her just kept you glued to her face and every song of hers has repeat value

Originally posted by nonam

divya may have been prettier but sridevi was more magnetic and attractive, some about her just kept you glued to her face and every song of hers has repeat value

Exactly. Magnetic is the right word. She was captivating, alluring, majestic. When I was a little boy I wanted to grow up to be Sridevi. Sridevi — Sridevi shot by Palash Bose in the 90s. Cute....

`Divya had a lot of innocence on her face, that Sri lacked.

Divya was more beautiful and more popular among the public than Sri.

Divya's craze was just like today's viral videos on internet.

Sridevi's eyes are her best feature. They are big which is why so pretty and dazzling even she was a child artiste. I am not surprised she was asked to play god and goddess roles as a kid due to her eyes.

Divya was pretty but she herself was known as Sri look alike and was flattered with comparisons to her. 

Amused how people say Divya was more popular than Sri. Never. Sridevi was the biggest female superstar of her time and could be innocent or hot as she wanted. A perfect mix of child woman.

Unlike Divya who could be cute but never hot or sexy.

Divya had no acting abilities of Sridevi. She was only famous for her innocent, childlike looks and is remembered now due to her sudden, mysterious death at a young age. 

Not in a million years would Divya be able to do Kaate nahi kat te din yeh raat and Har kisi ko nahi milta yahan pyar type songs or films like Nagina. 

Sridevi aced innocent roles also. Watch her in Sadma to know what innocence and acting chops mean. 

She was even more baby faced in Southern films she did before joining Bollywood. 

Sridevi is anyday more charismatic, versatile, magnetic and has a commanding screen presence than Divya Bharti.  

Her presence on screen was always electric. 

Divya was too childish, easily overshadowed by her heroes. Unlike Sridevi who would steal the thunder from right under heroes' nose. 

Amused how can anyone compare a mere wannabe lookalike of Sridevi to the Sridevi herself. 

Sridevi overshadowed none other than Amitabh, Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth in her films. Divya never had that kind of talent, charisma or screen presence. 

I don't understand how its considered important for someone to be able to overshadow someone else to be valued.

One can standout on their own. And it's not necessary to put down others to praise someone

Originally posted by apki-nazron-ne9

Sorry to break it to you, that’s what happens IRL. COPE

Ya will cope..what to do..born in human race😕

Sri looked better imo but she did have surgery to look like that at the end of the day... while Divya was a natural beauty...

I love Sridevi but if you compare her looks before her nose job to Divya then Divya wins hands down!

Sridevi had great screen presence but Divya B was prettier