Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: zara321

The question is about when they first started dating, at that time deepika was earning more than ranveer and she was a bigger star, deepika herself has said that ranveer was so secure and he was not effected by the success deepika had. And even today when deepika gets success he is very proud of her. 

The question is also about how ranveer doesn't try to hog the limelight in his films aswell, as in 83 every cast member got to shine, Ranveer said he feels happy when his costars do well and he feels secure when they get praise. 

People donot want to read complete interview otherwise they may miss bashing Ranveer and DP.. title is enough for them ðŸ˜†

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

The question is about when they first started dating, at that time deepika was earning more than ranveer and she was a bigger star, deepika herself has said that ranveer was so secure and he was not effected by the success deepika had. And even today when deepika gets success he is very proud of her. 

The question is also about how ranveer doesn't try to hog the limelight in his films aswell, as in 83 every cast member got to shine, Ranveer said he feels happy when his costars do well and he feels secure when they get praise. 

Then why did he get Shahid's scenes chopped in Padmavat?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: magginoodles

Then why did he get Shahid's scenes chopped in Padmavat?

What has that got to do with Ranveer? Its slb who edits the film, and slb is not influenced by anyone when its about his films, he only does what he wants. And the original edits of bm and padmavat are 4-5 hrs long, so scenes of rs, dp, pc and shahid were cut to bring down the length of the movie 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atominis

Definitely sexist and full of himself.

Even the use of the word 'chicks' for women was demeaning. 

Ranveer said in a recent interview that he has said some immature things in the first few years of his career, but he said now he is more mature and thinks about the things he says 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Ranveer is definitely not secure. He is extremely insecure around people who are just as loud and brash as him, like Sara. I stopped liking this phony man after I examined his behavior during those interviews