BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

They don’t have a single hair on their face which is unbelievable  smiley3 What exactly they dosmiley19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

8 glasses of water, weekly face packs with dahi and besan paste, oil massage of the hair every night. 😇

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Itna paisa kama ke bhi achi nee dikhengi toh fayeda kya. Jokes apart they are literally getting paid so much to look good onscreen all the time, I am sure they have the resources and people to look after their skin 24*7, moreover, screen pe duniya bhar ka makeup kia hota hai thobde pe, nobody has perfect skin. Hum logo ka kya hai, subah muh dhoya and ek cream laga li, bas itna hi kafi hai humare liye smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

laser surgery! There is one that removes hair. And there is another the removes blemishes! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Itna paisa kama ke bhi achi nee dikhengi toh fayeda kya. Jokes apart they are literally getting paid so much to look good onscreen all the time, I am sure they have the resources and people to look after their skin 24*7, moreover, screen pe duniya bhar ka makeup kia hota hai thobde pe, nobody has perfect skin. Hum logo ka kya hai, subah muh dhoya and ek cream laga li, bas itna hi kafi hai humare liye smiley36

Filters?? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hahah that too smiley36 Many people would be surprised to know how ordinary these so called celebs look without all that glitz and glamour, of course some are genuinely stunning but they make extra efforts to look after themselves, and I feel you just have to be happy from inside, then you would automatically start glowing smiley27

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nowadays laser hair removal removes hair from everywhere without leaving any mark ar shadows if you know what I mean 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

They don’t have a single hair on their face which is unbelievable  smiley3 What exactly they dosmiley19

Dermaplaning can be done at home, much cheaper, easier

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Dermaplaning can be done at home, much cheaper, easier

That’s shaving. And hair grows back thicker on face from what I know.  Maybe waxing is better option as far as face goes. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Laser hair removal

Eating clean, exercising, a good skin care routine