Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

lmao i thought it's noodles and he's asking her to eat it with him end to end🤣

I thought the same🤣 hence my reaction

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Very illogic butchering, what he was and what he became. 

So sad for those who shipped tejang

The ship sunk before it could sail

At least fatejo and jasfa ships sailed a while 🤣🤣🤣

KVG got a testier lollypop of being ML in new show so he left Tejang ship himself. Baaki it's  on writers to think as how to end his track on a high TRP note. They  still need to milk his presence. 

Even i was not expecting such abrupt ending of his track. Or say it was already planned as said  , give him exposure through UD and then start with new show with him as ML.  

Poor Tejang fans unki patang to fly bhi nahi ho payi....Jasfa ki to katni hi thi....Fatejo ki hi kat kat  ke udegi......har  baar naye manjhe ke sath🤣

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

KVG got a testier lollypop of being ML in new show so he left Tejang ship himself. Baaki it's  on writers to think as how to end his track on a high TRP note. They  still need to milk his presence.

My guess is now they'll mix J and A and they'll make some traumatic plans where both F and T will get tortured, and keep losing, and they'll keep building this up...then revelation episode. Angad tata bye bye

Even i was not expecting such abrupt ending of his track. Or say it was already planned as said  , give him exposure through UD and then start with new show with him as ML. 

I think he's still here for at least a few weeks... abhi bahut kuch baaki hai

Poor Tejang fans unki patang to fly bhi nahi ho payi....Jasfa ki to katni hi thi....Fatejo ki hi kat kat  ke udegi......har  baar naye manjhe ke sath🤣

@bold sahi baat

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think this is possible now whoever liked KVG will start watching the other show. for me i didnt even know KVG till he joined UD so if they started a new show w him without taking him in UD first not sure if many ppl would have watched.

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 08_maria

let me join you , I'm too tired of this 

Ya i know

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

lol I liked Angad though at times he was too sweet to handle , but I never shipped tejang , I knew Tejo showed no signs of moving on😆it was nice and refreshing until he reached Shimla. Shimla track start hote hi it was clear they are not gonna end together !

Dil se taklif hua for fatang , I wasn't expecting this shit , thought he'll be shady but will leave the show after taking 2 pegs with Fateh , ab lagta hai maar khake jayega😭😭

Or as you said , Angad might backout the last moment , but for that night out shayari is not going out of my mind "solid heer" Tejo tabhi banegi when she herself will ditch Angad🤣

May be it will be played out in a diffetent way. Plus such Fatejo unification will mean the end to the show. If Fatejo happily unite to show me bachega kya🤔

I want Angad closure to be dhamakedaar. Something that make Tejo go sanyasi towards men🤣. So much so that she won't be able to accept Fateh's love as well even though he comes single and baths in Ganga hundred times for purification.  

That way they will get chance to restart Fatejo while Jasmin stalks them with binoculers. With a new dialogue : Mai Jasmin Sandhu Fateh Tejo ko kabhi ek nahi hone dungi🤡 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

May be it will be played out in a diffetent way. Plus such Fatejo unification will mean the end to the show. If Fatejo happily unite to show me bachega kya🤔

I want Angad closure to be dhamakedaar. Something that make Tejo go sanyasi towards men🤣. So much so that she won't be able to accept Fateh's love as well even though he comes single and baths in Ganga hundred times for purification.  

That way they will get chance to restart Fatejo while Jasmin stalks them with binoculers. With a new dialogue : Mai Jasmin Sandhu Fateh Tejo ko kabhi ek nahi hone dungi🤡 

J ka naya dialogue kitna purana hai🤣