wah kya idea hai😂😂😂😂

Agr main koi reason dhund payi iska toh zaroor likhu gi

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: virangna2005

wah kya idea hai😂😂😂😂

Agr main koi reason dhund payi iska toh zaroor likhu gi

Reason mn batati hn na ... When pandiya brothers searching for dhara shiva saw mami there... So jb wo in ladies ki bat sunta use foran lagta k mami n kia to wo  police station jaya wahn mami already shiva ki report likhwanay ai hoti k wo ravi p zulm karta hai... shiva mami  report karwa deta fraud ki... n when both start fighting inspector calls ravi to clear the air... Ravi sandwiches between their fight so inspector said sari fasad ki jar ravi hai islye 3no ko dalo jail mn 😂😂😂😂

virangna2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CHANGES

As I am continuing it as afan fiction so here are some sort of changes which I included ahead……..

1.As in part 1, shivi are in love with each other but maami’s terms with shiva and pandya family are the same.

2.Whole history is same also that shivi hated each other initially but eventually fell for each other. Ithas been 3 months since their confession.

3.Case of janardhan and his family is all same but rishita is not self-centred. She is same as shown in show now-a-days i.e. practical, sensible, caring and friendly.

4.Dev is raavi’s best friend and saves her from shiva, who is acting in front of him(acc to my story).

5.Pandya family don’t have any info about rishita as in the show but there will be no shaadi drama as raavi never said that she wants to marry dev. being bahu of pandyas is not her dream her.

6.Dhara is not that mahan here. She is the same way she was in initial days of after leap.

Other changes will be told with time being………….

Edited by virangna2005 - 2 years ago
virangna2005 thumbnail

Part 2

Hey guys here is the part 2……..it’s not that shivilious but it was important to show the basics of relations…….hope you’ll like it……..

SCENE 1

Tukur tukur tukur tukur tukur tukur, dekh takatak

Tukur tukur tukur tukur tukur tukur, dekh takatak

as raavi entered the banquet hall, she sees one of her favourite sight – three bandars of pandya house dancing together. Since childhood, dev has been her best friend and krish would always be her partner in crime. Her dhara di, her inspiration. The way she kept the family united and loved the whole family bounds raavi to idealiseh er. Gaumbi has always been her elder brother, her guide. She loved this family, she loved them a lot. Then, her eyes lands on her maasi, prafulla. She has always been loving and caring towards her but it comes to pandya family,raavi never understood why she turns so cold and heartless. Only one thing always makes her sad that the two most important people of her life, shiva and maasi, are ultimate enemies. She always feels helpless in this case. She removes these thoughts and decides to enjoy the function. It the time to dance with her bandar but she frowns as soon as she remembers that she need to act,of course, after all she was the one who wanted SECRET RELATIONSHIP.agr itni acting tv industry me ki hoti na, toh pakka pure india ke dil me raj karti……’she thought rolling her eyes.

Teri shaitaniyon se mehfil rangeen hui…….

Tu deewaana hua main bhi shaukin hui……

As raavi enters the dance floor, she starts dancing with dev. Yes, of course. ACTING. And also dev was a best option to be around shiva, wasn’t he? Shiva jumps in b/w them and starts dancing on the pretext to keep his mamiki behn ki beti  away from dev.Slowly, everyone joins them and dances.

(whole dance scene is same……raavi dancing with dev…..shiva coming b/w….shiva teasing maami andall………only the thought process has been changed…..shivi are acting……and according to everyone raavi and dev are just best friend)

SCENE 2

After dance, dhara asked shiva to have the food. As soon as he sits, he receives call from kaka who asks him to return back to store. Shiva tries to leave without having food but dhara stops him and feeds him with her hands. Raavi admires the duo from a distance.she thinks how can a relation be so pure. Shiva looks at her and finds her smiling. He looks around and after finding the surrounding safe, he winks at her😉. She gets shock at this. This shameless guy….. her thought broke as she heard her maasi saying ‘arre….kab tak dhara karegi inhe iss tarha pyaar…….ab jab inki bahu aayegi….tab ghar me khit pit hogi hi…..neh bhai….’.  this fumed raavi. Why can’t massi ma be limited to herself? She tries to retort but before that krish gave the answer ‘humare ghar me kya hota hai kya nhi, aap uski chinta mat lo…….chinta karni hi hai toh apni karo…..’. raavi sighs at this. ‘hey bholenaath……jab sabko mere aur shiva ke baare me pata chal jaye ga…..toh main kaise balance kar paungi dono families ke beech………’ she thought. She came out of thought when she sees a notification on her phone. It’s a text from shiva, which reads ‘kaka ko dukaan pe jaroorat hai, isliye jaaraha hu……..function ache se enjoy karna aur uss maami ki faltu ki baton pe dhyaan mat dena……kyunki somnaath ki sabse sundar ladki haste hue hi achi lagti hai😊😊…….bye……’ how can she not fall this guy more and more. She thinks herself lucky to have him in her life. Indeed, she is lucky.

SCENE 3

(ritual of godh bharai starts……kanta asks dhara to do the ritual…..but maami creates a scene and insults dhara for not having children…….)

‘agr godh bharai ke din kisi aisi aurat ka saya bhi ghr pe pade toh aagan me khilne wala phool pehle hi murjhaa jaata hai…….’ Prafulla says pointing dhara making pandyas and raavi furious and everyone shock. ‘dekho agr kal ko koi unch neech ho gyi toh tum khudko maaf nhi kar paaogi…….ki jiska saya bhi nhi padna tha, use tum apni bahu ko aashirwaad dila rahi ho…….kahin aashirwaad abhisaap na ban jaye….’ Prafulla continues. ‘MAAMIIIII……’ dev shouted ‘aapki himat kaise hui humari Bhabhi ke baare me aise baat karne ki’. ‘aap hoti kaun hai, aisa bolne wali?.....’ continues krish. ‘aee bhai……sach bola toh karwa laga…..ab jo sach hai so hai……kyun bhai?....’ prafulla retort. ‘bas karo maasi maa…..’ raavi retorts from behind as she could see her dhara di getting insulted any more. Raavi comes forward being furious yet composed andsays ‘kya bole ja rahe ho aap……jab dekho tab dhara di ki insult karte rehate ho……unki life hai unki marzi hai…. Aapko koi haq nhi hai dhara di ko iss tarha insult karne ka……’. Prafulla is not shocked at this. She knows that raavi will always support dhara and family.Prafulla turns to raavi giving her a curious look and saying ‘tu badi sagi ban rahi hai iski……dekh rahi hu asarr badta jar aha hai din ba din……’. Raavi knew that if she’ll retort now it would be insult of prafulla, which will not be right. So, raavi decidesto be mum. ‘uska chhodo maami…..aapne humara so-called saga hoke kya kar liya…..sirf hume luta hi hai…aur kiya hai aapne apni life me…….’ Krish speaks in support of raavi. Gautum asks dev and krish to be calm down. Gautum, after this, answers back prafulla for insulting dhara.

(same as in the show)

after all this quarrels, finally dhara starts toper form the ritual. One by one all the family members joined. Raavi didn’t waste a second and too joined the group.‘meri team humesha se yahi hai na……..kyun dhara di?’ raavi says smiling towhich dhara and gaumbi gives a assuring look. But krish frowns at this says ‘aee humaari family full hai….tu nikal yaahan se…..’. ‘full thodihai…..shiva kahaan hai yahaan pe….mujhe uski proxy samjhlo…..’ raavi said with full authority and pride. Of course she is his proxy. Though they were different at outer contest but their core was same. all of them completed the ritual happily. prafulla frowns at this. She hated pandyas but her own daughter loves them like anything. This thing always agitated her.

so this was it......do review💖💖

part3 pg 11

Edited by virangna2005 - 2 years ago
Odette_delusion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Was really good........ 

But next part should be Shivilious please

(Puppy eyes) 

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🥰💕Lovely update, loving your version, can’t wait for your next update 🥰💕

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it❤️!!! I hope Mami will understand when Shiva and Raavi finally come out with their relationship, instead of doing faltu ka jagda... 

virangna2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Odette_delusion

Was really good........ 

But next part should be Shivilious please

(Puppy eyes) 

thank you dear💖💖💖

next part be shivilious.........tension not😉😉

virangna2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvs_SanIsh

🥰💕Lovely update, loving your version, can’t wait for your next update 🥰💕

thank so much😘😘will try update soon🤗🤗

virangna2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Loved it❤️!!! I hope Mami will understand when Shiva and Raavi finally come out with their relationship, instead of doing faltu ka jagda... 

thank you 🤗🤗🤗

let's see what maami do......because maami is maami😘😘😘